Correction is over

Alright fellas, the correction is over. It was a bit turbulent the past few days but the worst is over now, we'll be climbing back up. You have another few hours to pick up coins at a discount.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AMEN
I hope your right..

OP is correct. Anybody who doubts it, zoom out on your chart.

So no need for this rope user

why would the correction be over? the market hasnt corrected entirely.

XRB or stay in ETH?

when this happens there is always another massive dump around 8-9am est

please wait warmly

>Sold everything 3 days ago and sat in tether
>When ETH hit $980, LINK hit 60 cents and REQ hit 50 cents I decided to jump in and just ride the wave down
>Right after I buy both immediately stabilize

Just increased my stack by 40%. Feels fucking good catching 3 falling knives at once.

One more dip when ameribros wake up.

With cryptos it's not even a correction. It's fucking thermodynamics or something.

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

nice job user, I'm gonna try do this next time instead of just hodling

Can you shut the fuck up pajeet, nobody wants to buy your shitcoin, especially when you spam the exact same copy pasted comment on every thread

see

>motherfucker bitcoin network won't sync with my ledger so I can't move funds to buy more alts REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Very true. Exact same patterns and timing right before the December dump.

It was pure luck on my part. You're far more likely to get JUSted doing it.

>t. I sold at the bottom

Check the December charts again. Every dip reaches its floor around this time +/- 3 hours.

Hang yourself

>He wasn't around in June before the fork

can we just pick ICX and shill the shit out of it

Mainnet release on the 24th
Update and 2018 Roadmap on the 31st