BUY FUNFAIR NOW YOU RETARDS

THIS COIN WILL LITERALLY NEVER BE THIS LOW AGAIN. JUST BUY NOW, HOLD TILL FEBRUARY/MARCH AND THEN FUCKING THANK ME LATER.

If I send DOGE to an exchange and it's confimed over 100 times on the block chain and the exchange redeemed the DOGE but then sent it to other addresses and kept my wallet stuck on pending is this normal?

Been almost 3 hours stuck on pending even though they redeemed the coins and sent them elsewhere.

Am I being screwed over by the exchange?

Let poorfags be poorfags

We got this boys.

200k think I should sell at $5?

I would shit my pants if it hit $5

Fun is a big joke, no private ledger. big gamblers are gonne use XVG, NAV etc. instead of shitty fun

Only reason I can't have FUN with fun even though I am all in fun is because I 1k funlet,

Still compfy but not having real FUN because FOMO to buy more is killing me.

Thanks bought $200 worth

Lol fun is totally shit scam tons of other coins with way better coding and way more options. Only for gambling lmfao

This guy is right straight to the point i just sold all my fun for XVG

Is it even possible to sound more like a pajeet than what you just said?

Is it even possible to sound more like a scammer than what you just said?

What the fuck do you mean? Tell me what I've said that implies I'm scamming people or anything about FUN that makes it a scam

Lol u really believe in fun gambling only.. desu that's ignorant af. This coin is going to day same way as link did but fun will fall way harder. Be smart sell it for a decent coin like cardano xlm. Or stay in and cry in a few day cause this coin will lose big

Pajeet, your street is calling you.

WHEN WILL IT END

SIR,, PLS

fuck its below 10 cents
I wish I could buy me some right now but already spent all my neetbux on alts

Will there still be moon missions if the entire market keeps going down?

I thought about doubling my investment by spending fiat @14c, 12c and now @9c i'm just not sure if the cryptomarket has reached its floor yet.

>Or stay in and cry in a few day cause this coin will lose big
>cry in a few day cause this coin will lose big
>cry in a few day
>a few day
>desu that's ignorant af
>Be smart

I bought in more around 700 after the user from as previous thread suggested we will dipping lover. So far pretty fucking accurate.

Don't even try to help these noFUNners, we have an actual god-tier coin and those that don't see that don't deserve its gains.

on the day of the toilet, pajeets will be the first to go

>3 days ago
>it hits 13 cents
>tell other user to hold with until fun hits 10 or lower
>he tells me that it is impossible, it will only hit 11 max
Haha fuck you faggot.

Not, with, ETH* fucking autocorrect

Should I sell all my dota hats and buy this shit? Keep in mind I have never done any crypto

I purchased an extra 10k fun at 780 sats, am I going to make it funchan? I have over 100k fun.

Yes, dota is a dead game, stop giving money to icefraud and valve.

Hold till March, enjoy your $30-60k, user.

Didn't sell at the peak, hoping my iron will pays off friend.

Bullshit thats so much. Fun fuck my 228

sir,,pls

that thread was fucking great I wish I didnt own TRX tho

Explain this meme