>HE FELL FOR THE BULLTRAP

LMFAO BURGERS WILL PANIC SELL AS USUAL JUST WAIT AND SEE

ILL BUY IN AT 9K

Other urls found in this thread:

psychcentral.com/lib/the-5-stages-of-loss-and-grief/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this

psychcentral.com/lib/the-5-stages-of-loss-and-grief/

Burgers took their money, europoors panicked and sold. I literally have been watching these idiots post for days.

>Canada leaf here

are you fucking retarded? eurobros like me bought the dip and just dumped on u faggots. classic bull trap

>dumped
>mfw sold ATH
Ok europoor

explain to a newfag

how can you have "bought the dip" when every coin went down?

are you referring to pumping in more fiat to purchase the dip? I dont see how trading coins to buy a dip would result in any gains

>Buying a dead coin

Save some money for a rope.

I would assume fiat

Euros literally ALWAYS dump in the very late night or early morning for Americans. Then we buy shit up cheap and pump it and you guys buy at a high price and sell low like retards.

im starting to think there is something to this

whats it like being americas hat?

Like being in a flat over a really great party.

every non retard takes some profit around the top to keep around for buyxing on discounts.

Its dumb to buy right now though since this shit will drop another 40-60% short term

How’s it like being poor hahaha

are you retarded nigger

i woke up 2 hours ago at 11 am like a true neet and saw what u faggots did overnight. bought all dips and sold 10 minutes ago at 12.2k

btc now diving again. classic bull trap and i knew it.

get rekt burgers

Calm down Mohammed.

burger here. wake up at 5am everyday, check blockfolio. fucking weak chinks again. thanks for the easy money faggots.

Lol
>he thinks he dumped on anyone
>mfw dumped on smelly europoors weeks ago ATH

ok tyrone.

Faggots who don’t know the difference between bulltrap and beartrap

Its like watching all you faggots sneak into the USA. You're lucky Trump doesnt care about white people. If i here A boot one more time in my home city imma reeeeeeeeeeeeee

>Trump doesn't care about white people
Atleast he doesn't hate white people like Eurofag leaders do.
If he fucks up crypto he can fuck off for all I care though.