Neo vs Ethereum

Neo vs Ethereum
Which is better? Could NEO reach the same Marketcap?
Doesnt it over the same capabilities?

Other urls found in this thread:

neo.org/home/team
github.com/neo-project
github.com/CityOfZion
github.com/OTCGO/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ethereum has devs
Neo has dev

all in neo, 2000$ EOY

ACT is the superior blockchain platform

1000 tx/s
RDPOS outperforms both NEO and ETH system
better tech always wins in the long run

>Dyed hair

GAS

But if NEO would just scale they would be equal in technology?
Except Neo is chinese

buy the achain..... later when it will dip much more.

No, Ethereum is lightyears ahead of any coin on the market already and just keeps pulling futher ahead.

so... neo?

Ethereum is bigger and has more backing.
Neo has more growth potential compared to ethereum.

1 stupid "cat breeding" game that looks like piece of shit. and transaction fee went up literally 600x. And made some safe gas transactions stuck for almost days.
Also people still can't get their eth from parity but unicorn loving skeleton still did not fixed that. Yeah user thats light years ahead.

NEOs Github is a shitshow, next to no development.

Also $40k/year for a smart contract, no one is going to use this.

Its also running 70% of the coins on the market.

>of the coins on the market.
*worthless piece of shit tokens.
that was made for scammers to get rich quick by ico's

nothing you buy in crypto is worth it's current price; you are buying potential no matter which coin you pick

if you buy ETH, you are betting on PoS and sharding being succesful before other coins - this is a very fucking safe bet, and it will absolutely BTFO all competitors if it happens within the next year

>NEO has one dev
neo.org/home/team

LOL

what has NEO? retarded DeepBrain Chain vaporware?

Who gives a shit what their purpose is.

Why not both?
Seriously, they should both perform quite decently.

Actually, I think Neo is up to two now. And its already being overloaded.

>Neo vs Ethereum
Mainly Neo's dividends scheme is illegal in the US so you won't ever see it listed in exchanges like Coinbase.

Also, Neo is indivisible and $200 is getting expensive to normalfags.

Neo can reach same marketcap for sure and perhaps pass ethereum. Depends on how fast Vitalik and co can implement PoS and Sharding. That network congestion has been pretty crazy

>having more contributors than commits

I was hoping that signatum will get up when it will be switched to pos.....

I'm all in on NEO because it is the superior tech.

So you teached your ass how to use a keyboard?

There are multiple Githubs with NEO code, because there are 3 main teams working on it.

github.com/neo-project
github.com/CityOfZion
github.com/OTCGO/

NEO does scale,much more than Ethereum.

The problem is that most people use the NEON wallet which does not connect directly to the NEO blockchain, but rather to the City Of Zion servers who are running on a toaster. And normies think that slow transactions in NEON = NEO blockchain is slow.

Not if its getting backed up from two tokens.

Only because I’m way into your accompanying pic. Good job user.

I’m 80% NEO and 20% ICX.

I will never sell NEO.

Great choice.
Right now I'm betting against Etherium, it will be obsolete soon like Bitcoin was replaced by superior payment coins.

Besides NEO, ICX is a solid bet, might be even better than NEO later, but right now we need to wait to see the product.

Other good platform that can be a good bet for now is VEN. There's also ADA but I would not recommend, I consider it vaporware, at least for now, could end being the next TRX lol

neo has city of zion
etherium has no city of zion

For those investing in $NEO right now. Did you know that earning gas makes $NEO a security and thus illegal to trade in South Korea, the US, and many countries in the EU? Wonder why Bittrex has disabled their $NEO wallet for almost a month now?

Typical no-NEO fudders.

So what will happen once Etherium changes to PoS, it will be banned from all changes?

NEO comfortably.

Ethereum is crypto's equivalent to AOL or Netscape Navigator.

Netscape is still used as core in every browser

Lies. Only Firefox Gecko engine was based on Netscape, and guess what, latest Firefox has a new engine built from scratch.

IE (or whatever it is called now) was a custom engine made by MS.

And all others like Chrome etc are Webkit based, which was based on KDE, an autistic linux browser from the 90s