Bleeding To Death

Bought at $106, sold at $300 last week. I couldn't be happier.

good time to buy again, i am a Charlie friend and the big news is coming, don't Say i didn't warn you

Bought at $65. Yawn.. Only reget not getting into crypto before September.

Hmm, yea the whole market is crashing though. NO clue why. Maybe it is the S. Korea or China FUD or consequences ar finally catching up with complete shitcoiners (Tron and shit) and they are withdrawing their money.

>the big news is coming
Give me something more concrete than just that user. I have a family at home to feed. If I follow what you say and it turn out to be a complete BS, I'll end up with a manila rope.

>Tron
TRX's bagholder are the cockiest, most obnoxious, and low IQ shitcoins

what big news

Litepay VISA partnership

>VISA partnership
BitPay has had partnership with VISA, am I right? I personally don't think it was the reason for BTC price pump. The same logic could be applied here.

This one

This...pic related.

Do you think that's big enough surprise for normie to persuade them to press that "buy max" button?

>bought $20 yesterday morning for first time
>today, it's $15

Th-thanks, Veeky Forums

Damn right it is. I would use the shit out of it.

Sell and use that fiat to buy coffee at Starbucks. That's Charlie's vision

>I would use the shit out of it
I don't think you are a normie user.

Actually, I think I am a perfect example of a normiefag.

Litecoin card would be a great showcase for normies. Most of my friends aren't into crypto because they "cannot use it as method of payment"

Card would remove the gap of cashing out. Forget about BTC/ETH/LTC ATMs.

Sorry for bad english although you get the point

>Sorry for bad english
Are you a Panjeet?

No, I'm not.

>Panjeet
Are you married with one?

Did you use "paint", or "snap chat" to edit this? kek

Well, obviously you are not here for the healthy discussion.

is anyone?

Like anyone on Veeky Forums is capable of a healthy discussion. Makes me think why I even still visit this shithole

It is the china fud 100%

China and SK FUD, they’re buying right now and will announce a regulated exchange and reap the benefits. It’s a game and they play it well.