Anyone else happy for this crash?

Anyone else happy for this crash?
It's delightful to see normies getting Reqt everywhere...
They bought ripple at $3
They bought Tron at 1500 sats
They bought btc @ Fucking 20k.
I could go on.
Congrats if you are an early adopter that hodled or sold the top.
Normies deserve this and the market needed a crash.
Normies and weak hands get out of our coins.
Meanwhile we accumulate the legit moon missions.

This is glorious

Same I gained 100k in a literal month while normies were going full FOMO and I'm only down 15k from that right now even during this crash. Gonna fucking make it

you have to be realistic man. efforts to regulate this have been effective in bringing down the price. BTC all time high is 19K. It's still the biggest game in the crypto space. if it all turns to shit so do all the alt coins

i hate to say it, but we needed this badly
big swings burn, but we need to clear things out
hopefully it's big players knowing what they're doing, making the movements
people shouldn't be taking out fucking loans to speculate shitcoins

Nah if bitcoin slowly dies, some alts will take its place, if it crashes quickly then it will crash the entire market

Indeed user.

Indeed

pink tuesday isn't fast enough for you??

Who do you think fuels the moon missions user, why wouldn't you want more money circulating in the game?

Hopefully the normies learned not to buy at ATH.

The market needs some sideways action, the next massive bull run won’t come until Casper comes into view, between now and then there will be some occasional moonshots, increasing in frequency until another giant market-wide FOMO event. This is months off... the time to buy is upon us. The bear has only just arrived, get ready for some nice
discounts.

>Anyone else happy for this crash?
Not exactly happy, since I'm also loosing "money", but
>It's delightful to see normies getting Reqt everywhere...
this is honestly quite funny. Though I'm not so much looking at normies, but all the neets on here that thought they had discovered a cheatcode for life.
The pink wojak threads are quite funny.
All these useless lowlifes realizing that they're useless and all their grand (and quite stupid anyways, but they never listened)
>When I'm rich I'll finally feel whole and people will respect me and I'll get my dick wet
fantasies melt before their eyes.

Is this a post screenshots of rekt normies thread? i fucking love those

you are sour arent you nocoiner.

>normies getting reqt
normies didn't buy REQ

Anyone else picking up more tron this morning?

It is wonderful to see their tears and take their bags

cant trust tron, too many normies in it, seems overshilled and overbought, no way this doesn't come crashing down hard (more than it already has) and stay down

yeah crashes feel like a purge

>It's delightful to see normies getting Reqt everywhere..
Kek. Have you seen the state of this board and the pink wojaks all the way to the horizon?

When in glass houses...

>you are sour arent you nocoiner.
I'm neither sour nor a nocoiner, though I'll admit I'm a zesty latecoiner. Only went in like a year ago, instead of 7 years ago or something, when I failed at getting BTC mining to work on my 'rig'.
But most of the folks here are just deluded idiots.

It's all hype coin...just saying....
Chinese new year is coming up, you.might regret it.

Just bought 2000 Stinky Toilet Tokens for the bargain price of 0.60c
No longer will the streets of the Punjabi region be graced by my safron & dahl coloured poo

Deluded idiots that are still up >x2 on their investments. We may be posting pink wojacks for fun but crashes like this happen all the time.

sold at 18k, bought xrb at 3
absolutely loving this shitfest

This is just the start.
Still way too much optimism left. I'll see you anons in another month when we've lost another 50pct of market cap

bitcoin is more irrelevant by the day. 2018 is the year of the eth token and various blockchain platforms.

Normie here. I don't know what a sat is but I bought TRX at 0.03. Is that okay?

I also bought ETH when it was around $320

Man. I thought I brought in at dips and floors. Turns out they could go lower. Yay.

No crash, just the painful separation from bitcoin to let it die.

> Normie here. I don't know what a sat is
stop larping

-50%
happy as fuck here

A SAT is a Satoshi unit. There are calculators on Google.

Answering you nicely because is a cunt.

>Mfw only down 10%

Is it over yet. I'm enjoying this anyhow.

>enabling normies
kys my man

Stay mad faggot

>not perpetuating
>being called a fag for helping others
>gets mad

Hahaha just end it!

Well...anons, why people panic about market price? Crypto coins are a lot more than just a market price graph tick....isn't it?

Except when normies lose all faith in Cryptos there's hardly any fucking gains to be made. If the market cap starts dwindling then we have milked this cash cow to death

I bought in 2 weeks ago and i'm still positive. ETH is rock solid.

Yah but....there are more coins being created then all limited money that all wales combined can inject to inflate....USD is limited they can't play this game for ever without break.

Basically this is the effect of ethereum winning cryptocurrency. Big bitcoin bagholders are selling their bags in disgust. Ethereum will go to 5k in 2018 and bitcoin will be no more