Hope you bought the ZCL dip

Hope you bought the ZCL dip.
Bitcoin Private fork will be announced today or later this week.

The golden age of privacy coins is starting now.

Bought in at 155 last week, went all the way up to 230 and back down again. This news better gets people hyped!

This shit would go 1k by now 100%.

But it's the worst fucking timing with BTC shitting bed.

This week.

Binance is on board btw.

I'm about to JUST right now. Bought this with half my portfolio at 170-180 over a week ago. Everything else is going to shit, my initial investment has halved. Getting really weak hands right now.

So if I get it right, BTCP will automatically be deposited into my Binance wallet if I hold ZCL at exactly the fork date and time and I'll be able to sell my ZCL 1 minute later and be fine no matter what?

at a certain btc block-height yes

ZCL masternodes fool

Yes.

It depends when Binance credits you with the BTCP. This could take some time. I can't tell you how they plan on doing it.

But yes, same for Bittrex.

Kucoin is likely but no closed deal yet.

Exchanges will wait for the fork date announcement before making press releases.

ZCL/BTCP is entering final testing phase. News should be out this week.

yeah you'll be able to sell it for 3 sats

already mined a little bit but want to buy more with the btc that i have.
i think it'll dip more so i won't buy rn.

Doesn't matter once BTCP eclipses Monero numbers

This has never been confirmed as far as I know. Why do you saying this as if it were a fact?

dont be a fucking pussy bitch
the entire market is crashing right now
did you put in more than you could afford to lose?
hodl faggot

Where the hell did you guys read that exchanges are supporting the fork? I’m following both the ZCL and BTCP twitter accounts and they haven’t said anything.

read the whitepaper pajeet

There has been no announcement that any exchanges will support the fork yet (YET).

But there's no whitepaper

>Anyone holding ZCL or BTC in a wallet or supported exchange will be credited Bitcoin Private (BTCP) at a 1:1 ratio

There hasnt been. user is spreading lies.

>supported exchange
And neither the devs nor any exchanges have confirmed support.

That’s what I’m saying.

I’m holding my ZCL in the one place that’s confirmed to support the fork and that’s the ZCL wallet.

that doesn't mean they have any supported exchanges sweetie

they probably will, i dont see why not. and in the meanwhile this uncertainty keeps the price lower, allowing people more time to jump in

its in the zcash whitepaper

Let’s hope the fork date announcement is not until next week so that total mcap can get out of shit creek

Electrum wallet needs to be completed before any announcement anyway

Exchanges usually don't announce support until after the fork has actually gotten a snapshot date (ie been confirmed to be happening). There's a lot of buzz surrounding this coin - Bittrex will support it, of course they will.

once fork date is announced i expect it to go up, once bittrex support is announced i expect it to go up. then i expect it to peak before the snapshot even happens. and then everyone will be buying what they think is the pre-snapshot dip. and then selling asap the minute after forking. i'm a low xp brainlet so take that with salt, but am i wrong?

Join the P&D group where everyone profits! Even during dips.
Discord >>UXBnfm2

Giveaway next week.

Yes, you are. Wealthy-fags are heavily manipulating the ZCL market. They'll try to tank the price of ZCL just before the fork to acquire the most amount of BTCP possible. There won't be room for normies to buy anything here; wealthfags can buy more and higher. Only thing to do is ride it out and accept a 50% loss from ATH (but with the added benefit of receiving BTCP, which could potentially be worth much more than ZCL at ATH)

I'm not spreading lies, I'm sharing unannounced info with you, tard.

Yes.

ZCL will make Bitcoin bleed.

>>>Everyone profits
Fuck off with your securities fraud bullshit and kill yourself

you basically confirmed what i said. peak first, then dip, then fork. i don't see why normies can't play, having a smaller ammount of money to move means it will move faster? why cant normies play i dont get it. why do i have to ride it out?

i'm going to sell the peak, buy the dip, then sell asap once the snapshots over. why cant i do that?

1: Few will be selling
2: Those who will be selling will only be selling to the highest bidders
3: The wealthfags are the highest bidders and will win every time

It's a risk you can take. But it's one I wouldn't take.

No I bought ZCL a week ago at $175 and I’m getting JUSTd so fucking hard right now.

i have never once not been able to buy or sell instantly. it's not like i have a lot of wealth to move around. like a hundred bucks i can move that as quickly as i want i think. you just want people to hold even while you yourself probably plan on selling the peak and buying the dip

Do this if you don’t want BTCP.

If I get more people to hold when I intend on buying a dip, the dip will be more expensive for me.

Your comment makes no sense.

What... no!

Everyone is you retard

No fucking shit where did I say they were you arrogant little cocksucker

look at this dumb retard lol

you're saying i wont be able to buy? i've never once not been able to buy. i'm not a whale. moving a hundred bucks happens instantly every time i click the buy or sell button. i think you're just trolling me or you're used to moving around tens of thousands of dollars which maybe takes more time.

i can buy or sell within 20 seconds, i've timed myself

user, your fuming.
remember, check emotions at the door