Vechain comfy

Who else comfy as fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/7qqour/fanghuwang_real_estate_mortgage_platform_lists/
medium.com/@vechainofficial/introducing-kevin-feng-as-chief-operation-officer-of-vechain-1ff66beded7
youtube.com/watch?v=aLzgTd4YDyY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

comfy yet slightly nervous checking in

meeeeee

Why does it do nothing when good news, nothing when bad news. You confuse me

chadcoin does whatever the fuck it wants

This is actually good news for VEN

China banning crypto means that China wants control of crypto
China is partnering with VEN
VEN will be chinas official crypto

We will drive lambo

not comfy at all since i bought in at 4900

Hella comfy with 550 of em, but wishing I was baller enough to afford 10K for a masternode.

This shit can go to $500 in 1-2 years so yeah even with 550 that will be very nice. You will at least get some passive income too.

I lost 5 ven fomoing into dent like a dumbass and then fomoing back into ven.

I'm fucking comfy, thank you.

I saw Sunny Lu at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

comfy because is going up
not comfy because it's worth less cause of bit

The more shit i read about sunny the shadier this project gets. Might pull out soon to eth.

please do.

Do it you gay fucking faggot and kys after

Just checked the VEN CEOs' linkedin and under interests it states "raping and murdering children". Not sure if i can support this type of guy

VEN is solid but the market is still shaky. Crash might not be over.

I knew it was crashing and I only regret that I didn't sell when I went to sleep because I was thinking that the price manipulators gonna keep the price in check, I was wrong and I could've had a lot of more VEN. I need to do the tradings because I don't have enough VEN to buy lambo even if it's gonna to moon.

Just imagine the control that china so desperately wants but cannot achieve... until now

VEN/THOR will be chinas official currency since everything bought with VEN can be tracked thanks to Vechain - forget all replicas and tax avoiding.
This is chinas governments best weapon against counterfeiting and tax evasion ever.

lots of shady shit coming out recently about sunny lu (CEO), i think for now i will stay away from this coin and focus on coins that are more legit

Stop this madness. I am done fapping to VEN, dont get me started again

The only problem I have with VEN that he seems too good to be true but at the same time Bitcoin also seemed be too great at the beginning and look when we are now.

In 3 years time you wont have to fap
100 beautiful chinese women will do it for you, all you have to say is "VEN"

Exactly, I don't understand why his project gets so much support. My dad served with Sunny's dad back in Vietnam. He once told my dad his son was heavily into inserting carrots up the anus of make-belief effigies he created of Robinhood.

Thougjt ven was doing bad then checked other markets and evetything else is in fucking ruins hahahjaaj...

is it over?

reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/7qqour/fanghuwang_real_estate_mortgage_platform_lists/

This coin has major news without even announcing, goddamn this is China's way of using blockchain to dominate every industry

Ofcourse it's not over, just some jew coordinated FUD to shake goy hands, check mainstream news lol. Some of us guys will not be fooled

WE GOT KEVIN FENG BITCHES

CHECK THE TWITTER AND PREPARE FOR YOUR IMMINENT GAINS

medium.com/@vechainofficial/introducing-kevin-feng-as-chief-operation-officer-of-vechain-1ff66beded7

So what's the big news that Donnie's group foreshadowed?

what is this? a moon mission for ants?

Probably not a moon mission I just got hyped. But it's paving the way for steady gains, and you can't argue with that.

youtube.com/watch?v=aLzgTd4YDyY

Me

>hur dur next ethereum

this will be so much bigger than eth and you can buy for $4

Uhhh who is Kevin Feng?

During his tenure at PwC, Kevin had serviced the following clients:

Mizuho Bank
HSBC
Abbott
China Eastern Airline
Hainan Airline
Staples
Bank of China
Shanghai Electronic Certificate Center

Kevin received his Bachelor’s of Management Information System from Tongji University, Certified Information System Security Professional, and Certified Cloud Security Professional.

Kevin will be responsible for overseeing community and PR function, ensuring the cybersecurity & privacy of the VeChain platform live up to the world’s leading practices and standards, as well as global business development.

Have you ever tried dyor or do you just ask people things on biz

pretty comfy as fuck snepai desu bakka

oh hero kevin

Fucking thank you based VeChain

like what?

Who is that and why should we care?

medium.com/@vechainofficial/introducing-kevin-feng-as-chief-operation-officer-of-vechain-1ff66beded7 read the article you dweeb

Read faggot

Even though I think this is FUD while you accumulate, I want to address this point:

Powerful, rich people doing shady shit is the norm. That's how they got so rich and powerful.

You Buy the Tech and you Buy the Team. The second doesn't mean you look for choirboys, it means you look for shrewd businesspeople whose greed fuels their efforts toward the success of their projects.

A coin's team could eat babies, and I don't care if investing in them is going to make me money.

thank you based Vechain

>reddit spacing
>is a thick cunt who takes memes literally
pottery

not gonna lie this coin is probably gonna dump tomorrow. I just quit (i was former 40 man dev team) because of the culture of abuse in the shanghai office. Sunny revealed himself to be a sociopath within the first week and didn't take kindly to errors even though a lot were out of mine and others control. Just a heads up. Lots of shady shit.

VEN is saving me hardcore right now.

Kinda wanna buy more buy $750 at this point doesnt feel like much considering I can make that much in 1 swing without putting in more real cash

back to red_dit you fucknut l2understand meme

5k baby stack reporting in.

>responds to a meme that is part of venthread board culture as if it were serious
>uses leddit spacing

Time to buy the dip? Have we bottomed?

this pasta is evolving. love it.

this is not really the dip. this coin has been hovering around this price point for the last week or so

VEN BRAHS WHERE YOU AT

HERE I AM

Buying more tommorow. I hope it dips further. Stocking my 40k up to 43k, maybe even 44.

He then said that he wants to pay 50 ven, the cashier told him that that is not even real money.
He said that she could keep the rest and just left, pretending to not hear her.

VEN GANG. VEN GANG.

How much VEN would I need in order to make it?

Same here user, I hope for a dip under 40.

I bought yesterday at $6, so I'm not very fucking comfy.

I wish I could get a thunder node.
But with all my crypto, and available fiat I can only get up to 45k.

We are going to make it anyways. Thunder does only give me like 3 or 4 extra thor per day.

comfier than with any other coin you dumbfuck. Everything is minus 20-30%. Except the 3 things that were green yesterday.

200 VENlet checking in. Conservatively, how much will my EOY be?

welcome chang

16 bucks

$5 a piece

Back to the streets, Panjeet.

Thanks

$1000 * 200 = $200,000

>panjeet

>Being this new

spongejeet

>not realizing his mistake

user you are not going to make it.

There was no mistake, user.

ok

Not gonna lie, word on the street says Sunny came out of his mothers vagina, how fucking sick and twisted can this guy get? Who in their right mind would TOUCH their mothers vagina? Let alone crawling through it. That Sunny guy is one shady motherfucker, sell.

My dad told me that he served with him in WW2, and sunny said that he crawled back in when he was 28, he spent 3 years there and wrote his masterplan of creating vechain.

He survived in there by impregnating his mom from inside and then eating his fetus siblings/children.

I know. I was there and singed the NDA. Once this hits mainstream Vechain will take a huge hit, sell before this hits reddit.

All manipulation aside, I really do expect VEN to go parabolic in the next couple of days based on previous patterns
By Thursday, up to about 800000 skellies, like $8-$10, before we start hitting walls again.

What do you guys think?

hahaha autistic fucker

I fucking hope so, I want some good news, these last few days I have only enjoyed some quality wojaks

tommorow I buy 1k more, the day after I can buy another 2.5k. then it can start flying.

Since the word is out, I'm spilling the beans about everything. As former user laid out, Sunny sustained himself by impregnating his mother from the inside and eating his fetus siblings. However, when Sunny was feasting on the legs and arms of his 3rd fetus, Sunny noticed an anomaly. The fetus could speak. This was not you're average day inbred fetus. No, it had an IQ of 300. Sunny learned it to read and write, using fecal matter as ink, they outlined the Vechain whitepaper inside their mothers womb, where it still resides to this day.

Not gonna lie got some worrying insider information recently.

Just learned through a friend that supposedly when the Japanese marched into Nanking Sunny's grand dad who was a known Japanese sympathiser was instrumental in helping the Japanese find his fellow countrymen that were hiding. He practically lead them to the slaughter.

Would you really trust Sunny's blood after that? Sounded a bit shady to me...

i lost 30 going ven > chainlink > ven, hold me user, I could by a house with 30 ven's next year

so how do you see this affecting the Q2 growth?

During Q1 an attempt was made to enter the womb of Sunnys mother once more and recover the white paper. This was originally planned for mid jan but something went wrong during the procedure. Now you know why rebranding got delayed.

Nice just sold 100k

devilish, that's why the new paper is not out.
He is probably raping his mother, trying to get more retarded 300 iq brother, just to help with the new whitepaper.

Think guys, do really want to give your money to this baby eating, incestuous psychopath?
Now that the NDA is lifted and this user can finally speak out it will all go down the drain.

Not gonna lie former vechain developer here. Sunny and I were in our favorite opium den when we decided to rebrand vechain. It was my idea to use the gay Norse mythology for a chink coin. Roast me.

been stalking sunny for about 2 months now and i can tell you he does NOT wash his hands after peeing. not saying you should sell, but make your decisions wisely user

former 40 man team member here. I wont lie but lately sunny has been going really hard on the paint when it comes to the drugs. He is constantly smacked out and makes zero sense. SELL SELL SELL