FUCK YOUR BEAR MARKET

FUCK YOUR BEAR MARKET
REQ TO THE MOON

Best coins don't die

I think a few well informed whales are preparing to position themselves for the news. They might launch the main net, through I hope not. Such a big release would be better received in a healthier market.

Everyone who is down would fomo in. Req could hit $5 in a day when everyone sees it going up during a crash. It would be a beautiful chart.

>hits $5 in a day
>the whales all dump
>back to 10 cents
would be keking cause I'd still be up

I think REQ just sensed me buying more. Fucking red candle

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

that whale selling 200k at 5500 ETH tho.

there is another buying 700,000 @0.00045

>700,000

Holy shit.

That's a serious investment.

>Dev team keeping things under wraps so the price jumps when they make news, not randomly.

yup it was about 350ETH
it took it out though. You can't look at the order book, especially in this crazy swinging market. Just saw a 120ETH sell well getting eaten in 30 seconds

The most important thing is that we broke the downtrend during a bloodbath. And that speaks for itself. Pic related

Damn, pretty impressive.

All of my other Alts are literally bleeding like a ruptured hemorrhoid. REQ saves the day.

Shows you how good of a project it is, with robust support.

Wasn't that only a PnD?

I believe in the project

85% of my portfolio

Come wake me up when this all blows over

If it was a PnD it takes big balls and big walls to make it during a crash. Just learn to swim with whales.

WHO IS THIS FUCKING NIGGER THAT KEEPS LOWERING HIS ETH WALL??/?!!1!?

32 ETH SELL WALL TRIGGERING AHHHHH

The pussy pulled out

With our powers combining we can beat the whales. ALL IN REQ

True non shitcoins go up hard after a crash. Especially with the biweekly update coming this friday it can hit 1$ again

Join the P&D group where everyone profits! Even during dips!!
Discord >>UXBnfm2

Giveaway next week :)

this project is likely to fail but for at least a year the value can only rise
>comfy hold

Fuck off, street shitter.

MODS

GET OUT

this is REQ time

go fuck yourself, turtle beachs shitty pcs and no money

Those sell walls are kinda comforting, means some whale is accumulating for a reason.

my REQ bags are filled up with blood, when will there be a pump again? I can't hold it anymore, pls have mercy

Hes gonna try and PnD some shitcoin in a big dip haha those fags are on very short borrowed time

REQ gained TEN PLACES UP in less than two hours, realize whats happening. This is when shitcoins DIE and REQ, a REAL. FUCKING. PRODUCT. rises to new highs. hang in there buddy