Shill me a coin in this drop

Trying to decide what to buy with 1k in this dip, I'm looking at either VEN, more ICX, or more XLM, but if you have better options, shill me

ICX

Mainnet Launch 24th Jan

no brainer

ZCL for the BTCP rocket

TRON or XVG.

VEN and ICX are good but have ongoing FUD to deal with, XLM is the one.

It depends everything on this dip now is a good buy if you've been in tether or if you're coming from flat. So u'll probably fo 30-40% when shit goes back up. If you're trying to flip your $1000 to 100k in maybe 3months or so, then a really low marketcap coin is with a good project is what you need. My fav is TIOTOUR on EtherDelta. 450k supply, roice is currently at $0.3 strong team and community, solid projects in works. DYOR. Ur welcome

DBC

RLC.
>only viable cloud computing crypto
>fully functional dapp store
>new partnership being announced this week

icx will come out of this dip as top 10 gainer guaranteed

Mooncoin

This

Genesis Vision GVT. All the ingredients to succeed

BTC... Don't buy any shitcoins now. They're bleeding because BTC is getting rekt. After this rekt we're going either 2 ways.
1. Bear market -> shitcoins will slowly bleed to death in the next few months.
2. New all-time highs for BTC -> shitcoins will get absolutely rekt even more. BTC will go up to like 30-40k and leave every shitcoin dead for months. just like it happened september-december.

ICX, TAU are fucking bargain bin

Icx
The next big thing in crypto

BIX, KCS, BNB

Is this even the time to buy? When will the dip stop?

A BIZ tip off a few months ago helped me"make it" now i have more money than I ever fucking deserved.
Listen or call me a shill, doesnt matter.
If youre not in on any of these youre literally never getting out of the slums.
Most have all the promise, working product, tech, fundamentals, buzzwords, solid whitepaper and teams that normies and pros look for in an investment.
Biz helped me make it, now allow me to help you and pass it a long.

WISH QASH SYS NAS DNT QSP DRGN STORM CAPP SPHTX

Do what you want with the information. Personally wouldnt wait on Qash, wish or SYS. All about to have parabolic year.

Buy Navcoin OP

EXRN is going to moon soon once it’s available on exchanges besides EtherDelta. Dirt cheap at the moment.

This hard. Bought 10M yesterday.