BUY THE DIP

Bitcoin has never been lower! Are you going to miss out on the chance to snag all these cheap coins?

Other urls found in this thread:

magnalis.network
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Buy the dip?
Wait for the real shitstorm.

>never been lower

it was lower 99,95% time of it's existance you fucking bastard

Overpriced. Call me when its 8 dollars and ill consider if, if I have some space change to throw at a dead coin.

One thing I know for sure m8, and that's that bitcoin will never ever drop that low. 1000$? Maybe.
100$? NEVER.

>catching falling knives
oh sweetie people who bought this morning thinking they're smart got JUSTed as well

It's going to 8K today and it ain't stopping there.

Why do people think anyone has any use for a coin that costs more to transfer than the amount being tranfered and you can mail gold faster and cheaper than it costs to transfer bitcoin.

Bought the dip but then it kept dipping.

you'd have to be retarded to mail gold

I don't think you understand brainlet. Try mailing someone a million dollars of gold and tell me how it goes alright?

Never herd of insurance? How young are you kid.

How?

>being this retarded
>thinking crypto is about technology
jusify TRX, ADA, XVG, XRP, XLM and even fucking LTC then. Go on Im waiting.

1. Exit scam
2. Communism
3. Privacy coin on the future
4. Not even a cryptocurrency
5. No idea but its going to make me money
6. Not even the devs believe in it.

All of these do still function as a currency at the moment, bitcoin does not.

L I T E R A L L Y pic related

That doesn't even kook like it.

Does not resemble the pic. Please stick it your fucming ass retarded normie.

>urr this time for sure!

Again you think this about the coins capability of functioning as a currency. Thats where you fagots are wrong. The blockchain is too inefficient for this. BTC doesnt function as currency, its value doesnt come from there, its the entire infrastructure upon which cryptocurrencies are built. Its the benchmark, like the SPY 500. Before ETH was challenging it, it was the fucking foundation. We traded altcoins with the goal of having more BTC(now its more ETH), because why the fuck would you hold an altcoin and get beaten by the market. It was the architecture. It still is and will be for a few months more because something like this is hard to change. Thats where its value comes from. Its the one that started it all. Also Im not a corecuck. ETH, LTC or BCH will have the same problems at BTCs scale. DYOR and see. Lee knows this, Vitalik knows this, Ver knows this.

All my money on shitcoin.

look it looks like this random picture I found off of the internet

that picture is a meme been around scaring noobies to death so no one ever invests in the stockmarket lmao. Its designed to keep wageslavers wageslaving

>Cryptocurrency that cant function as a currency

Which makes it worthless. There are better stores of value that are both functional and secure.

>Bitcoin has never been lower!

It started as 10000 BTC for a pizza...

If bitcoin ever hit 100k, it would be a 10,000 dollar transfer fee to pay for that pizza.

I'M SCARED TO BUY THE DIP BUT I REALLY WANT TO

AAAAA

Any above average individual knows its worthless. Most use cases marketed are near impossible with the current tech we have. Vitaliks ETH, I mean his vision, how he sees it is decades away.
It doesnt even work well. But its ease of access to less sophisticated and predictable individuals who think in herds pushes the narrative along. Everybody wants an easy way out; Thats how they see crypto. They throw money to anything that looks like it will be the next big one. Models that dont work elsewhere in the financial world perform very well in crypto because of this(pic related). Stupidity.

yes

now how expensive is insurance?

do you understand how expensive it is to mail 1 million dollars of gold?

go back to watching anime. You're better at that than using your brain for any function at all

Why are all the news services running a story saying the market is manipulated by one person?

Is it a Jew scam to devaluate the coin?

BUY OR WAIT BUY OR WAIT

Well if you were to transfer a truck full of gold for that, worth 10000 BTC, the transfer fee for that would be much more 10,000 dollar.

That's why you don't pay for your groceries in chunks of gold, but you use an abstraction

>Bitcoin has never been lower!

Yes, but people are also getting wise to the fact there are other coins than Bitcoin and they dont cost a days salary to send. Theres even the original Bitcoin still on the market thats still functioning the way it was intended. The alt market is going to overtake bitcoin soon and you will find even less pressing need for the current Bitcoin. This is a rapidly growing market and picking out the gems among the cancer will be what makes or breaks you. Bitcoin, is one of the cancers. if you need a store of value, Ethereum has been doing that better than Bitcoin since the first China scare.

Magnalis
magnalis.network
>ICO starts in April, PRE-ICO going on now
>COSS & BitPay Partnership
>$0.30 each, 10 million supply
>Anons found 2.5 Million MGXL tokens in a Binance Hot Wallet
MGXL is going to be one of the biggest moon missions of 2018. Good things for all of crypto.

If you don’t have ETH in MGXL, you deserve to be a broke loser this year. Don’t turn away incredible opportunities, Veeky Forums...I don’t think we want to go back to selling kneepads or sucking huge nigger dick..

Didn't you know you can fucking email gold these days...its 2018!!!!

>saying xvg is anything other than a tier1 shitcoin

spotted the verge bag holder

Im pretty sure this is advertising which is again the global rules.

slow btc and high btc fees is also a meme to keep newbies out, and it's especially effective because only newbies get fucked by it

>I have to sell my crypto currency in to another crypto currency to send it to another exchange

A+ coin you have there.

Again I repeat. You are not getting what Im saying. Bitcoin is not a currency. Its an speculators asset. Why the fuck would you move your Bitcoins around often or buy stuff with it. Even trading is one off chain. Its very volatile. That 24K satoshi coffee you want to buy will cost a fortune one day.
also this, although I didn't want to derail him and make him sperg out so I didn't mention it.

kek

nah, it's even easier than that

>Being this poor

Its supposed to be fucking currency you stupid twat. That was the whole point of the project.

>software never gets updated
Poor fats remain poor

And I can speculate on things that are still useful and are not a time bomb to hold. Which still gives it no purpose.

Didnt they also just recently claim that UFO's are real?........

I was going buy the "dip" yesterday but it's even worse today...is shit going to normalize now that the SK news is known to be not that bad, or are people gonna keep panicking and sell sell sell for a few more days?

>Being this dense.
Calm down Brianna. Its not a currency. never will be. No one in their right mind would use any token as a currency. Many did, many regretted it. These are all just digital assets we are trading. When the music stops, the middle of the bell curve are the ones who'll be fucked

I love how Bcore cucks suddenly embrace the argument that Bitcoin is a speculative asset and not currency which is exactly what the IRS is trying to claim as well.

It looks like R/Bitcoin is 100% in compliance with the IRS now isnt that interesting how that suddenly turned out. You cant be using speculative assets for currency!! "Its only a store of value so it makes perfect sense to tax coin to coin transactions."

Hey everyone, next we find out that Lightning network is a series of centralized tubes!

Crypto is literally only about the technology. If you made a token tomorrow that could do a hundred thousand transactions per second while being completely anonymous with no transaction fees that support Turing complete smart contracts you would have created the best cryptocurrency out there, and as time went on in the market learned about it, it would have eventually become the number one cryptocurrency.

I bought some two days ago like a fucking chump and now I'm holding come hell or high water. It will probably take months to get back to that level.

Negative feedback loop, people panic sell crashing the market making even more people panic sell crashing the market even harder etc
Give it time

Always hold at least 1 BTC.

have you ever read descartes
he's a fucking delusional lonely boï

ADA or EOS should do the job nicely. Steem has super fast and free transactions too though but lacks smart contracts.

Even fucking DGB is more superior than most coins at the top of CMC for a currency use case. Its all fueled by greed veiled as tech advancements.
kekd

>Lee knows this, Vitalik knows this
Is ETH or LTC becoming the main currency why any of them started? ETH doesn't even want to be a currency, LTC is a crutch that allows BTC to walk straight when it gets injured. They are extreme utopians.

Its the only thing they have left. They cant call it a store of value, they cant call it a currency. Thats the last hope they have. Theres 3000 other coins people can speculate on and make many times more than than Bitcoin.

Which is why its a dead coin. With lightning network, it wont even exist anymore as a decentralized coin anymore.

point it might have been, but the design makes it terrible at being a currency

The design made it fine as a currency but only the original design did. Segwit was supposed to cure the scaling problems, it did the opposite.

The original fees were a bit high for buying a softdrink but all things considered, was it that high for a currency that maintained its value or even increased over time?

My argument is that the valuation of these tokens at their current state is not by the technology they hold, or how well they function but by estimating how much we will sell it to the next idiot and the markup we will make in the process
>treating coins like sports teams
who is they? Im neutral af but trade only Bitcoins. Doesn't make sense to touch alts most of the time unless on consolidation phase leading to obvious bull runs, because they all have positive a correlation to bitcoin
this is why you'll always be poor. I do agree that Bitcoins tech is mediocre, but why use it as a currency, when I can keep it now and have more purchasing power tomorrow. Why give away my appreciating asset?

You must not be a frequent trader because your asset has not done much appreciating lately.

Why would I buy this piece of shit, Blockstream controlled shit? Slow and expensive as hell shit. Fuck Bitcoin.

see the graphical depiction of my models perfomance
>Thinks the only way to make money is buying low and selling high
>What is shorting on margin?
>What is futures arbitrage
>What is longing bullruns prior to many flags?
Believe me goy, I've made more returns than you in this space. Even today when the market was red, I made plenty. The fact you dont know this shows me Im wasting my time trying to convince a brainlet who doesn't even know what a short is.
Another one treating coins like sports teams.

I have

even with your fancy doomsday graph. there are I see at least 3 ways to make money. of course you wouldn't have the vision to see these opportunities.

And you could find a hundered ways to make money elseware with less headaches.

>mailing something is faster than a bitcoin transaction

Bitch when has a bitcoin transaction ever taken more than 12 hours?

That was good.

Nope. im still young and can take a lot of stress and basically be sleep deprived but crypto is the only place to earn 500% under 72 hours with a relatively small drawdown. Its like sex. Only better. You dont know the feel of settling a 50x while watching K-On! reruns

> at their current state
Well put and we want to look at the future state. I'm going to assume you're not a NEET. Would you accept a job where, for a year, in your contract wages were written in BTC instead of Fiat? What if you were offered 10 times what you receive now at the current conversion rate?

>Has never been lower

That picture came from Veeky Forums. First time I saw it on /g/ in 2011.

It might as well be. It's no different from the stock market in terms of ownership. A few whales make 98% of the value and price changes, a bunch of idiots think they're causing fluxuation

You keep buying the dip until it stops dipping so your average cost is relatively close to the lowest dipping point

>It's a currency
>Sucks at being a currency
>Now its an asset
>With no underlying value

So it's nothing and everything you want it to be? You're reasoning like a cult

see
i have no political or ideological affiliations to any organisations. i am neutral
A payroll in BTC is retarded. College buddy at coinbase told me its pegged to fiat value.