Alpha Wageslave

Fuck you cryptofags!
Wageslave thread. List processes and favorite tools. And any productivity suggestions or complaints experienced in your current plantation.
> Coffee/Weed
> Go through emails and create action list
> Delegate the delegatables and bitch about the rest
> Contact team members who suck at communication
> Stab myself in the knee to prevent procrastination
> Procrastinate by chatting up GM and BDO
> Do work and fix work of my less able crew
> Too late to go commute so crash at office till next day

Favorite tools are Asana and Instagantt.
Fuckin hate typing up emails and sending out meeting notes.

>go to work
>be minimally competent
>do whatever
>get praised
>go home
>collect six figures
IT is such a fucking scam.

fuck that sounds sweet. GG user.

how many years of your life you wasted studying tho also don't forget your job seems easy to you when the rest 50% of population cant properly use a computer

>lawyer
>stressed all the time
>make 70k
>want to die

save me crypto

this is me except i work from home

Fuckin hell dude, sounds comfy.
How do i achieve this?

u make 70k? how?

>coffee
>have a wank
>ditch clients for two months
>don't know how they haven't told me to fuck off, are still waiting
>spend all day playing league and browsing imageboards
>go to sleep

i'm doing well

If I'm not a millionaire from shitcoins by the time I get my master's I'm KYSing myself, no way I'm becoming a wageslave. Fuck that.

Or I might just go the university professor route, anyone have any experience with that?

Are you still a wageslave even if you're salaried?

i should mention this is australian dollarydoos and before tax

but yeah, i'm a lawyer. assuming i stick to this garbage i should earn the then-current equivalent of 200-500k in 15 years. honestly i might become a security guard or something though

>tfw too retarded to get a comfy job like this

I'm stuck doing manual labor until I am automated out of job market, crypto is all I have and the only time I will ever see 6 figures in my life

Christ that's low, even cops manage to make 70k.

I would definitely stick with it for them long-term gainz tho.

It's OK. Honestly I'd rather be a travel writer/photographer for magazines like Overland Journal. That's probably why I'm still working for a NGO, as the occasional trip to 3rd world shitholes is fun.
0 years, except for a CCNA course I took a decade back. I came into the industry with an English degree that I got at a party college. Doing well in IT is mostly a matter of being able to do research, perform analysis and synthesis, communicate plans and results, etc etc. Learning programming languages and whatnot isn't exactly difficult, especially since most of them share the same linguistic root.
Dunno. Most of what I work on is legacy shit that's on its way out as the industry moves towards expressing infrastructure as code, which right now is called SRE but will probably be rebranded just like configuration management more or less turned into DevOps. Traditional systems/network schmucks like me are going to have to move into management or do gig work. I've done both and they both suck.

Honestly, lawyers don’t come out of school making that much unless you’re part of a big firm or out of a top program. We are talking about top 10-15% getting 100k+ a year. It’s sort of sad really

Being a uni professor isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. It’s extremely hard to get a position as the number of people graduating with advanced degrees and wanting to be professors has skyrocketed while the number of positions haven’t increased by a significant portion. You could go to a local community college and make 40-60k depending on where you live though

What's the profession?

You fucks better get in those TPS reports!

>go to work
>pull open bullshit apps
>shit post on Veeky Forums all day

I still hate this fucking job so god damn much

>alpha
>wageslave

>Learning programming languages and whatnot isn't exactly difficult, especially since most of them share the same linguistic root.

It isn't difficult when you are a fucking autist.

>do IT stuff for a company, that doesn't know much about IT stuff
>always pretend to be super busy
>when people ask i have 2 "projects" ready to talk about
>get nothing done most of the time and laze off

They think I am a hard worker being in front of the PC doing cool improvements for them. I think I have to quit before they catch on.

how're you stressed all the tiem? Any greentext of issues and how you solved them?

Didn't know I was an autist. Should make my own Crypto.

salary estimate?
Stuff really ain't that bad if you can vacay somewhere nice...
> mfw only vacay I had was Christmas holiday

My work has trained me to be a master of satire, puns and oxymorons.

> take vacy, come back saying you met someone with an opportunity to do more from home, resign when you get back, tell them they can hit you up regarding outsourcing projects.

I make 80k bc I just got promoted. So who knows if I’ll be able to continue shitposting for much longer.

jesus, losing money in this crash sounds more bearable (kek)

>academia

10x more competitive than you could ever imagine. Almost impossible to make 6 figs.

did 5 years full time at uni.. graduated my masters with 86% WAM.

>earn 57k AUD before tax