I did this 4 days ago, funny isn't it?

I did this 4 days ago, funny isn't it?

Why is it funny? I'm definitely not laughing.

this is not comedy

of course it is

Oh I remember, everyone was shilling their shitcoins while only a few where discussing the market.

TA doesn't work :^)

Fuck it's all over isn't it?

KEK nice one user, so I should sell all my btc and buy back at 8/9k. But what if it bounces back at 11k?

You better delet this m8 :)

It might bounce off 10k or already turn around for another day or two, but I'm pretty sure it's going down to 8k in next few days.

Hope it just crashes to 8k right now and we are done with this drama.

Nah I think it's going to turn around eventually. But this dip was predictable and almost a certainty when BTC fell below meme support lines.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Im laughiung at your loss faggot

I was on Veeky Forums for the last 2 weeks warnings you faggots constantly. I had no obligation to do so but still did despite being a millionaire now.

And Veeky Forumslets laughed at me. Now you will get JUSTed while I buy your bags

EAT SHIT BAGHOLDER SCUM

(and accumulate BCH on sale)

everyone is predicting ~$8k, which is why it's going even lower before it recovers.

Normally you can see where the bottom of the dip is and you can time the market with BTC, but this time I'm not sure.

I'm not gonna try to catch a falling knife this time.

If it goes to 8k I'm buying.

Actually it means we go to 8.5k since 8k will have massive buywalls

>BCH
bagholder spoted kek

Don't think of it as Technical Analysis but Psychological Analysis ;)

I'm pretty sure those that are going to have big buying walls @8k will set big selling walls @8.5k and try to move the price down to 6.5k for the big wick sticking out and then low of the candle @8k.

nope just waiting to load up at 1300
parity is coming before Q2 is over

You can either try and time it perfectly or you can slowly accumulate around support lines. As I see it the current one is 11k, if it breaks that then we are most likely heading for 10k and then 9k, 8k. It could bounce on any of these so it's almost impossible to time it perfectly without being very lucky.

Why do you think I will sell bags. Only idiots are selling bags

Wow epic get a trip and post more

I know I know, I'm not saying you aren't right, I agree partly. But I'm gonna stay away from this bloodbath, unless I'm sure it recovered.

+ For now only Europeans are going through panic. So when others wake up, I don't know yet what to expect right now. Will they see it as opportunity to buy the dip, or jump into panic.

hahaha

By that logic you should never use stoploss.
>the absolute state of Veeky Forums

You are still operating in bullmarket mindset. Thats over now sweetie.
Just holding and being up 50% in 2 weeks wont work anymore.

Next bull market is scheduled to start in 12-20 months

Nah, pretty sure it will continue as fast as BTC recovers and gains good support.

Remember this post. You will be a bagholder for months

Also look at it at this way - normies are done with it for quite some time, while the oldfags stay in and participate in new moon missions again until it gains momentum and media shilling once more.

I hope bad pajeet projects get cleaned during this dip and we have good economy back.

>By that logic you should never use stoploss.
Of course you shouldn't, you retard.
It's fucking crypto. Every coin that crashed, if it wasn't a scam, eventually came back and mooned.
You can buy shitcoins like DBC or BNTY now, come back in 2 years and be rich.

i'm stealing your meme right fucking now.

HAHAHAHAH yeah a LOLED OUT LOUD KEK

BUT WHY HODL YOU ABSOLUTE MONG
Dont you understand that this BTC bearmode was 100% predictable?
It was easy as fuck getting out suring the sideways movements of last 3 weeks.

Then just buy back at any lower point.

FREE MONEY

meanwhile holders will have exactly the same stack they had the first time when we go back to 20k.
Mine will be 30% bigger.

whew

ru a wizard?

Yours will be 40% smaller, because the market rebounds at the moment you will sell.
Retards like you dumped their portfolios at $12k today.

By all means.

should i tether up my btc? or should i just brace for impact?

I already sold between 14k and 19k though. Sitting in fiat.
But anons selling at 12k also did good since we will be sub 10k soon

I don't know, it looks like it will bounce, but it has insane problems breaking 11.6k$ resistance on Binance.

1h stoch RSI also shoving it's overbought = more dip in following hours.. but don't take my word, even if it bounces back, I'd say it's still going down in next 48 hours.

kek

Good job, creating random different images, posting tons of them and refer to the right one a few days after

Based user

So what now?
Is it going to keep dropping or is the worst behind us?

Aha...haha...y-you think it's funny ain't it? Ahaha...ha..hahaHAHa-A-A...HAaHaaAA!! Ha...haa...haaaaA...AÀÁÂÄÆÃÅĀAÀÁÂÄÆÃÅĀAÀÁÂÄÆÃÅĀ AÀÁÂÄÆÃÅĀAÀÁÂÄÆÃÅĀAÀÁÂÄÆÃÅĀ HAHA!!!!!! AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA-! AÀÁÂÄÆÃÅĀAÀÁÂÄÆÃÅĀAÀÁÂÄÆÃÅĀ!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks lad. ill set a buy order at 8k

The news is just starting to hit the US normienet as the west coast wakes up, judging by the notifications on my phone and the nocoiner gloating that's revving up in the various places I hang out. It's going to smash through that barrier in an hour or two.

Can't say anything 100%, just pay attention to price action.

I'ts gonna recover either way.

TA are bullshit.
You just can't predict how random events will occur and affect the market.
Put your paintwork away already and be smart.

Its going to hand around 12k for a bit. Then 12k will break to the downside and the real panic will come. All hell will break loose in normie hodler land and shitcoins will go down 80%

TA doesn’t wor—
It is for me. Cashed out at weekly high

resources on how to read meme lines? i'm getting just'd so hard right now, thinking about an heroing

Good, i've got 250€ extra to top up on a dip!

TA is a meme, but memes are real and never forget that

You don't need to believe the TA, you just need to understand that people are practicing TA and therefore TA affects the market

Anyone else happy market will crash and consolidate?

Now we get a fresh economy like it was pre-November, without normies pumping it up too much?

My body is prepared.