Finally redpilled parents on crypto

>finally redpilled parents on crypto
>it crashes

Other urls found in this thread:

diversitychronicle.wordpress.com/2013/11/18/progressive-professor-urges-white-male-students-to-commit-suicide-during-class/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lul this. At least I told them 1000 times that they have to be aware that it can go to 0.

>december
>talk to dad
>he knows I bought LTC in 2013
>"so user, about your bitcoin..."
>he fails to understand there's more than one coin
>"what about it?"
>"how about I give you 10 grand and you invest a little for me. I hear it's been going quite well so far"
>pause
>refuse
>"why not? comeon!"
>explain I can show him how it works and he can do it himself so if something fucks up, he has no one to blame but himself
>explain in great detail that everything could be lost in a matter of minutes
>ask stepmom for help
>"listen to your son honey, we can't afford to lose any 10 grand right now"
>dad didn't invest
>btc dropped dramatically
>thank god

Putting those 10k in Ethereum would give minimal loss.

phew

He wanted bitcoin. That's the problem. I tried explaining about other coins but he doesn't understand and thinks their no match for bitcoin. Stubborn.
Really dodged a bullet there.

time to buy motherfucker

try explaining this to boomers

>brag to girl about making 30k on a trade yesterday
>wake up next morning with 50k less due to everything crashing
I can't help but feel like i caused this

kek, bitcoin really is a boomer coin

>redpilled

oh come on, is this /pol - autism now acceptable lingo on here?

>Told my Dad to buy crypto for months
>He finally puts $1000 into BTC
>At 19k

>used to think 10k is an impossible amount of money
>now i'm shrugging off 200k dips without an issue

DONT YOU LOVE YOUR DAD HOW COULD YOU ET THIS HAPPEN

LOL

dad wanted to put some money into crypto. i told him i thought it was just a little more sophisticated than betting on horses. gladly i wasn't enthusiastic about it... maybe he would have lost a lot of money if he had bought in that moment

what happened to her?

mincoin is up.

>talking to people in real life about crypto
Yea, I hope you lose everything you normie faggot

She took the blackpill

...meaning?

Lol

Victoria "black semen on the enamel" flamel
Victoria "Dance the Samba on the Mamba" flamel
Victoria "chastity locks for little white cocks" flamel
Victoria "black bucks are in luck" flamel
Victoria "white cuck, bow to the buck" flamel
Victoria "BBC is my favorite channel" Flamel
Victoria "If you’re white, you’re not alright" flamel
Victoria "if you're black you're on track" flamel
Victoria “craving for black cum bathing” flamel
Victoria “gimme a lick of that big black dick” flamel
Victoria “bred in the cuck shed” flamel
Victoria “loosenin’ for a black kid producin’” flamel

>august 2018
>my dad which I never see comes home
>i tell him im up a lot with bitcoin
>he says "i want to make money too"
>I tell him "I wouldn't get it now... it went up a lot"
>the price was 3000€

Geez, I fucked up. This is what happens when you look at the all time graph and fall for the "it's a bubble" meme.

>I tried explaining about other coins but he doesn't understand and thinks their no match for bitcoin

He is right tho. At least he's bright enough to not buy shitcoins.

>Praise Allah I love BBC''
Jesus europeans...

>august 2018

>get asked to invest 2k into btc for my dad
>dont want to bother managing it as i have 500k in the game already and 2k means nothing
>tell him I will just give him something if i make it big.

>tell dad about crypto
>he's interested, wants to give me 2k to invest
>accept it because whatever it's 2k
>install delta on his phone with his allocations
>up $400 the next day
>less than 2 weeks later, down $400
Well at least he got a taste of the gains so he'll have an easier time hodling.

so it is your fault, will kill you

I needed access to their fiat, it had to be done

>sofinebR id tag
so fine BR
>what does he mean by this?
what coin is BR?????

got my mom up to 800k because i forced her to invest in crypto. Now shes down to 500k but ever since i started making her money she started cooking more often for me and overall i felt more love than before. She said she was going to buy a house with the money she made because of me. It's incredible how much our relations changed thanks to crypto.

Why do you hate women so much?

at the end it all comes down to money.

small weenie

hello newfriends

thats how you know it peaked

>stepmom

this is my fetish
a woman in the house who is not mine
i would breed her passionately and cuck my dad
in secret at first, but eventually reveal it to him and take my place as the alpha of the household
have you fugged?

get a shrink, it is trauma

you should consider a hip hop career

Monster eats your gains

This, if you invest in ETH/LTC now and hold for 1-2 years it will pay off for sure. We're still very, very early in crypto history.

Now they have the true redpill

>everyone who isn't retarded is from reddit

time for therapy bro

Fuck off. Pol is for degenerates. We just make money here.

Normally OP I might call you dumb for not foreseeing this crash, on account of all the ridiculous unsupported upward price action beforehand

But today you are not a faggot because, as I'm sure many of us have now learned, normies (and even normies in the crypto world) only care about the price.
They often don't even understand percentage growth, or simply buying good coins and holding, but rather once a coin has shot up, only them does it register on the radar.

>to smart to resist being ethnically cleansed by globalist elites who want to lord it over a dumbed down slave caste too stupid to ever revolt

Tell father about ETH at 300€ he doesnt believe
Brother watches gains, wants in.
Buy him bags of DRGN
JUST

so fineeee braaaapppp......snifff mmmmh yess so finee braaaaaap!

I'm pretty sure there is a complicated word for this exact thing

she wants to fuck

yes, the only people who figured out that it's all the jews' fault are some neckbeards on the computer, people in the 1500s-1800s, nazi germany and polish soccer hooligans

you're in good company with that big Red Pill

The herd knows best right? You'd feel right at home on R*ddit

>Veeky Forums has always been pol!
>I'm an oldfag I've been here since 2012
fuck off

yes, the point is that the herd knows best, not that every person who thinks like you who isn't from Veeky Forums doesn't even hate jews for the same reason you do
what migration plans was Hitler trying to stop? did people in the dark ages want to get rid of jews because they were trying to subvert western democracy, or was it because someone wrote in the bible that the jews killed jesus.. hm........
isn't it funny that the only people red pilled on this massive issue of civilizational importance tend to be ignorant about just about everything else? why would a group of genuinely unintelligent and mostly uneducated people be so woke to the JQ while no one else is?
I'll tell you why, it's because they jews control them like puppets!! I'm not a conspiracy nut though

P.S. look up some of the quotes you're spreading from that /pol/ collage (exactly what I meant when with the pic that said your political ideas come from internet memes), where did Noel Ignatiev say that "white males should commit suicide to benefit" society?

oh right, it came from a SATIRICAL WEBSITE that published a fake interview: diversitychronicle.wordpress.com/2013/11/18/progressive-professor-urges-white-male-students-to-commit-suicide-during-class/

look it up bozo, you fell for fake news because you can't separate memes from reality (symptomatic of having a low IQ)

seek help

>thinking this meme has to do with either /r9k/ or /pol/
keep trying though LMAO

Perfectly normal. Those fags saying get help are just mad their stepmom never helped them jerk off.

>taking issue with women who have sex with black men
>taking issue with women who have sex, period

>taking a stance on a meme that you have absolutely no knowledge off because in reality she has never has been with a black male

HOWLING

>redditspacing
>"knowledge off"
>normie memes
lol

>Veeky Forums meme actually
>tries to change the subject
lol absolutely bfto brainlet
maybe try fitting in better next time

>HOWLING is a Veeky Forums meme
true, thanks for clarifying

Huh? I can’t make out what you’re trying to say. But I’m pretty sure people in the Middle Ages hated jews because they were loan-sharking them at the state level. And betraying them to invading muslim armies. And kidnapping children to drain their blood in religious rituals (or so they say). The whole killing jesus thing was just a meme, but jews used it too, in reverse (i.e. "Jesus is burning in hell now, but if you could hear him now, you’d hear him saying ’Oy vey! I was wrong about everything! Listen to the rabbis!’")

also, literally irrelevant whether or not she has ever actually been with a black male, half of /pol/ memes are based on made up facts - point is that there's an implication, comedic or not, that there's a problem with interracial relationships, which is 100% a /pol/ meme

>still tries to change the subject
woa ur dum dum

I'm trying to say that these people believe in a conspiracy theory that dwarfs any other conspiracy theory ever made up, on the flimsiest evidence possible, and the only people who agree with them outside of their internet buddies are low IQ knuckledraggers. would not be very reassuring to me

destroyed, fuck off now

>still thinking it's a /pol/ meme yet he still doesn't know which board this meme came from
>still thinking this is made up of any sort while she made the joke herself while she was (during her height) the mascot of the board

AUTISM

kys degenerate

lmao stay mad sperg how assblasted are you now?

Tell me friend, which of the following ails you?
>a vagina
>skin the color of shit
>low testosterone

>implying it matters what board it was first posted on when every board, including this one is infested with low iq /pol/tards spreading their retarded beliefs
>implying its healthy to keep up with the subcultures of various Veeky Forums Boards
ok, you can leave now

>/pol

>b-but it doesnt matter what board it was posted everything is /pol/ :((((((((((((( so this meme IS racist :(((((((((((((((

i can go all night my dude, don't have uni this week and i have kept replying the before. you cant defeat my maximum autism my dude because i will go on until we both reach the bumplimit page 10

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA WHEEEEEZZE HAHAHAHHAHAHA

maybe its the fact that i've had sex in real life

i don't think the meme is racist though
but yes, every nazi meme on Veeky Forums is /pol/

I see you're a man of culture.

if having sex and being racist were mutually exclusive, none of us would be alive today you fucking retard

Except that this isn't a nazi meme but the mascot of a board.

That's me. I would give my parents even 50%, I wouldn't exist without them

Why would you cuck your dad wth

Confirmed for never having a hideous step mother. My dad is a pretty swell guy but I really can't understand his taste in women.

One of my step sisters has an excellent body but her face is way too similar to my step mother's. Trying to fug her would be hard enough, let alone convincing her to let me do it with a bag over her head.

I dodged a fucking bullet. Told my dad at christmas how much I had made. He wanted to me to invest for him. By the time he called me to seal the deal I noticed shit was getting kinda sketchy. I told him to hold off for a few days. Next day all coins I picked for him went to shit

>finally redpilled parents on crypto
jesus you are a fag

degenerate