Cryptokitties vent

I don't know what to do, boys.

>Fiancee informed me somewhat sheepishly that really wanted some cryptokitties
>she wants to breed them and maybe make some money
>Says she's secretly been looking at them at work ever since they came out
>She then asked me for some of my precious ETH to buy this useless shit
>I am still trying to process that this conversation actually occurred.

>Tried to explain that it's not as big as it used to be, that the only ones who made money got in early before it took off.
>She doesn't care and still wants to try her hand at it, wants me to set up everything and use my ETH
>I told her she needed to buy her own ETH and set up her own wallet, as I wasn't gonna partake in this ponzi scheme
>See the anger build up in her eyes, "Well, crypto is a ponzi too, so how is this different?"
>I tell her no, absolutely I will not give her any of my ETH, and it causes a huge fight

I think my biggest mistake was giving her $100 to buy some clothes with my profits, out of my own kindness. I was just trying to be nice, but I think it's just made her feel entitled.

I'm really not sure what to do. I'm angry and feel a bit betrayed. Our relationship is usually great, but we've had our fights, but this just seems like something so stupid to fight about. I think I'm most bothered by the fact that she is asking me for money to buy something useless and that she sees no problem with this. This is literally the first time it's happened in our two years of being together. We usually buy our own shit that falls in our interests, and share expenses for stuff we do together like food and rent.

Or maybe I'm wrong. Is it still possble to make money at this shit? I could see her getting really into it. Best case she makes the money back then some, worst case she becomes hopelessly addicted and just begs me constantly for more ETH to buy more kitties.

What do anons? In b4 nice blog post.

do you seriously expect me to read this garbage about a game for ur gf? holy shit

Don't read it then, faggot.

You're doing good, fuck her childish rants. If she wants so she can save up, if you accosent her be sure it's going to be a snowball effect that will ruin your life.

>user I lost 50% of my money in a day, give me more, I swear I will triple it

Hold your ground. She'll turn around if you let her know this is non negotiable. She will get angry, she will get upset, she will get set, she will start pouting at some point but you have to keep telling her no. The slightest sign of weakness will make her even more determined to squander your hard earned gains. You should never appear weak in situations like this.

If she REALLY wants some cryptokitties get it for her birthday or another special occasion instead of a regular gift. Not just because.

>set
I'm tired. Should be sad.

She's shittesting you obviously, seeing how much of your money she can blow on things. She'll take your ETH and blow it on stupid shit like this like the roastie she is or she'll make a profit and keep it away from you. Keep enforcing that she needs to buy her own ETH if she wants to do it.

I think you need to break up with her

Tl;dr, nice blog post faggot

Honestly user you really need to convince her to get in on a game that hasn't been found out about yet.

this one subprime crypto launched yesterday. it's just the beta but the main game will have trading for homes and status. if you dont like your house you can 'burn it down' for a chance to get a payout/new house.

looks amazing for a newcomer

subprimecrypto.io

still beta but will prob rocket to the moon when the market gets green again

It's good to know I'm not crazy, I try to do good by her but it's just too much.

Yeah I can see that. This is the first time she's ever asked me for money to buy something stupid. Like I said, I gave her $100 as a gift to make her happy, but I'm afraid I've created a monster.

She can be impulsive and emotional, but she's great otherwise. I wouldn't want to break up with her unless I absolutely had to.

Thanks faggot

Either it's a shit test or her brain cannot comprehend that it's real money and not some imaginary internet points like she gets on tumblr or insta

gave my brother $1000 worth for nipple because he couldnt get an account and he really wanted it and its now worth $500

shes just showing her true colours as a moneny-grabbing, childish and entitled whore

>she is asking me for money to buy something useless and that she sees no problem with this.
>surprised at this
no man is that stupid, nice LARP

>I think I'm most bothered by the fact that she is asking me for money to buy something useless and that she sees no problem with this.

Have you met a woman before?

>another gf is trying to take my crypto larp thread
do you get dividends on Veeky Forums posts OP?

Reasonable to tell her to make her own kitty, meta and wallet account. Maybe help her set up and be like hey you can put your own details in. If she doesn't want to it probably means she doesn't want to play it that much

You're complaining about giving your fiance $100 and won't even buy her a damn crypto kitty. This is the person you intend to make babies with. Grow up.

BOUNDARIES, OP.

You need to establish some fucking boundaries.

Nice.

I don't know if OP is larp but I just got dumped from what I thought it was a perfect relatinship because she started worrying about the future even though there wasn't anything to worry about even without telling her about my gains.
I was planning to make her a surprise by the end of the year or maybe earlier but oh well.

t. Roastie

Stay strong user, the moment you cave all respect for you is out the window

i actually tried to explain to my gf this exact same thing about cryptokitties, she didn't care. I made her paypal me $50 and bought like $75 worth of kitties. idk what they're even worth anymore. women are fucking retarded. don't waste your money on cryptokitties

How long were you together before this incident?
Seems like she either hid that entitlement very well or that you're just blinded, thinking she's different.
Anyway, seems like some people will always look at capital gains like "free money, so went won't you just give me some : ^) ".