Ripple hate thread

I ignored the trolls, borrowed and bought big into Ripple at 2.20. I am fucking ruined. What the fuck do I do now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2KYYVrBX4v0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everything is crashing, just hold.

This will be a cold hard lesson in herdonomics for you.

Learn how to evaluate crypto like you would how to value a stock. That requires some discipline and research.

Find good projects, and hold them. Sell when they release their product. Examples: REQ, IOTA, QSP.

Examples of what not to do:

XRP, TRX, XLM

Just hold it. Never bet against the Jews. Trust me.

kys

You fools! Ripple will come out of this crash on top. Face it anons, the jews won. If you can't beat them, join them.

Let's just say a big announcement regarding ripple is coming soon.

jews are much classier in their plots than a mere exit scam. Believe me, short term they need us, and there will be an incentive for those who side with them.

Ignored the trolls.....bought into crypto.....

If you've got proof of this I don't mind sending you a small something to help out. Sorry about your dumb decision.

Any other coin I would have said just hodl it, these things pass on time

But you appear to have bought XRP the memecoin who's only job is to transfer honest-to-goodness value to the financial-governmental cabal. Sorry user you're fucked

This.

There's a Q4 announcement coming up on the 24th I believe. Most likely gonna reveal the household brand names around then, expect it to moon.

Just hodl my nigga

I fucking hate niggers. I like to lick the asshole of my own mother. If my ETH stack does not go back up, I will shove the head of a fat cock down my throat and choke on the cum

Dude, will be fine. XRP will be back.

I know someone with 8 figure XRP USD (got in 2014) and he's obviously a bit pissed but hasn't sold even for HUGE gains. It will be back.

>he bought a literal jew coin

Sell now and rebuy at the bottom

>borrowed and bought big into
over here guys!
I found a retard IRL!

if he has't sold by now he's a fucking idiot and doesn't deserve that jew xrp money.

anyone who bought for less than 10 cents and hasn't sold xrp now is a retard.

you can practice peeling cucumbers with your lips.
like.. right now. go now. do it. peel that cucumber with your slivver lips.

You can drop it on the next rally or you cross your fingers hoping people will be interested in buying wallets for 20 dollars.

Buy high, sell low. You’re doing it perfectly.

don't pick a jew coin next time you kikelover

IM GOING TO BE SLAVING AT MCDONALDS UNTIL I FUCKING DIE

sold 75% of me XRP that i bought at 0.2 around 3. Only reget is that I didnt sell it all

Q4?

/eyeroll/

control F "Jews" replace "Financial Elite"
Ok cool we agree.

Every coin is crashing retard. You haven't lost anything if you don't sell
>inb4 cripple XDDD will never go back to $3
Wrong, it will go to $5 minimum soon. Screencap this pajeets.

>being this much of a fucking normie

i told you numerous times but you didn't listen
bought below 2, sold around ATH
toxic coin
you suck

if you dont know what Q4 means you really shouldn't be investing money.

It's almost as if half of Veeky Forums have never done any investing before memecoins came around...

> borrowing money to invest
Violated rule #1. You asked for this.

10$ soon

Soon lambo

so how come xrp always crashes more than others and never recovers as good as the others
dude, please KYS.
if you haven't sold, just sell

What a surprise.

Dont fall weak hands dont fall

dont fall for the hold meme retard

OP if you weren't a retard you would've looked at charts before investing and wouldn't have bought at ATH

Meh ~
I get what you're going for, but people with 1000 BTC exist and that description fits them.

still 5 bucks minimum by June 1st the latest, retards. Veeky Forums still hating money

Why anons call it a jew coin?
Care to explain please?

I fucking hate you, I'm glad (((they))) room your money. Now leave the market please

>if you can't beat em join them.

Tfw your grey matter is so lacking that you cant see that is is they who are joining crypto.

>cryptobabbies implying that it's anything like real stock

stocks are based on services and commodities, things with some semblance of real world application. nothing like your massive pyramid scheme.

This.
People totally underestimate and misunderstand ripple. Retards shit all over it for going through a massive pump recently, but will continuously shill their precious bitbean and dogecoin without even glancing at a white paper or listening to a quarterly report.

i hold some XLM, but most of these currencies have the same flaw. A stupid amount of the supply is controlled by the creator
when ripple was $3, the owner of ripple was the 5th richest person in the world.

If ripple were to go to $20 like some people are saying, he'd be worth more than 5 Jeff Bezos.

I like that Jed McCaleb intends to give the money to charity, but still he should just burn 90% of the remaining supply after a certain adoption period. slow burnoff if he needs to. It's not good to give one person that much power, even if they created it.

youtu.be/2KYYVrBX4v0

Stock valuations are not based on real world metrics and revenue and corporate profits these days.

They are in la la land, just like crypto, stocknigger.

Literal shabbos goy lmao.

I'm ruined guys. Oh well, still not going to sell.

Stop calling the people that tried to warn you trolls for starters, fuckface.

They were trolls. Didn't know shit.