ETH to $800

Cap this post you will see.

How come?

Fair warning, I have about 11-14 million usd worth of buy orders from 890-810. It should bounce up very quickly after that.

nice

support and resistance

I'll analyze a few other coins if people want. Experienced Forex technical trader.

Please do.

PRL?

god dammit i just went all in at 0.093, let this rise to 0.096 before playing your whale games, please and thank you.

WHY CAN'T YOU KEEP IT FOR URSELF FAG?

now I gotta buy higher cause all Veeky Forums niggas wait for the dip like i do

mean boy

Itt nocoiner pipe dreams

>I'm an experienced trader lol

3 words, nice analysis. Do it properly if you want to save peoples gains.

This

Analyze LINK?

Uhh, I don't know if you look at the ETH charts on exchanges often, but they seriously understate both support AND resistance.

Compare it to other coins even and you'll see what I mean. People arbitrage-whore ETH to DEATH.

>PRL
if it breaks $1.50, next real support is .50 to .70
>Link
pretty strong support from .40 to .50

You also neet to keep BTC support levels in mind. If BTC hits support and stops falling, likely the Alts will stop falling too. This could be @10k

Have we hit bottom or are we sliding some more?

Technical analysis is a modern day horoscope

how does one determine the support price friend?

XLM please

>how does one determine the support price friend?
look at the price history
find points where the price gets stuck, trends sideways, or changes direction.
Lot of technical analysis training videos on youtube

More time at a particular level oten means stronger support and resistance. Trouble is all the cryptos exploded over such a short time, so support may not be strong...

>XLM please
.20 to .30

once support is hit, you can wait for a trend line break, to confirm new bull trend (safer), but it means not getting the absolute lowest price.
>pic related

Short question then, where's the buy back in point for eth, 800-900 range?

1001. Don't be stupid.

once ETH is in the 800's i'd be looking for a reversal signal (eg trendline brake)

support really just tells you where to expect opportunity for reversal, sometimes is will just pause there a few days, then continue down. 400 looks really strong for ETH, but i think the bulls will get hungry by 800's

I don't see going as low as 800 without a continued market-wide crash.

Otherwise, there's way too much steam behind it's momentum for it to drop that much. You can easily see there's an extended amount of support around the $1k mark. It's unlikely that breaks without BTC falling convincingly below $10k.

There's a little support there,
but the thing for me is that ETH has broken its established upwards trendline, signalling a bear run.
+ im expecting crypto n00b panic selling

>.20 to .30
But long term it's going back to $1 r-r-right

I suppose.
It looks like normiebook and a lot of the new-wave discord bagholders are all still feeling pretty confident in their hodl meme. I'm thinking we move sideways around here for a bit longer - maybe pump back closer to ATHs - and then we see which direction we break out.

"I will draw some shitty triangles for you and pretend I know things Veeky Forums"

Nope. Its not gone gong up. Wont correct until at least 1500 to 2k. This dip is all you will be getting.

Big Ethereum article published in nyt today. Could help a bump.