Does anyone else feel that crypto isn't the bubble but block chain is?

Does anyone else feel that crypto isn't the bubble but block chain is?

All the ICOs are offering great projects but then somehow shoehorn a coin or token it that makes no sense to have.

Other urls found in this thread:

magnalis.network
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes. This is how I feel. Unless I’m seriously misunderstanding what currency is on a fundamental level; there is no reason for most of these alts to exist. Unless the token acts as a layer of abstraction over stock in the company... in that case it would make sense.

90% of the projects on CMC will fade into oblivion. Just don't hold shit bags when judgement day comes. Invest only long term in projects with a high class team and proper partnerships into the old industry.

>Unless the token acts as a layer of abstraction over stock in the company... in that case it would make sense.
This user gets it.

I’m thinking all but 4 alts will be gone within 2 years.

Penny stocks are still a thing, though.

Unless you mean very strictly that the alts that are hear today will be replaced by others in that time..

The blockchain will actually be the future. The currency i dont care about it. when IoT hits us hard. All the governments will be blockchain based. Documents and shit. Because the technology is actually fenomenal. EVERYTHING WILL BE BLOCKCHAIN.

This. Blockchains are useful for pretty much any kind of large business. An unchangeable ledger that is viewable to anyone with access.
This tech is much more important that imaginary money and shit.

Yes.
We are in the age of information and blockchain is a non manipulateable database for that information.

Information and blockchain, the ying and yang which is the tool for Dao to create a new world.

The cryptocurrency for sure is a bubble. Maybe in 5 years, maybe now. But blockchain is not. Satoshi's technology will be used for things he probably never imagined. For example if Elon takes us to Mars. We must use a blockchain based currency to shop there. Ain't nobody gonna transit rockets of money there. It is the future anons, there is no doubt about it.

future is dapps blockchain implementation infrastructure scaling but it's fucked up right now due to btc as the primary trading pair market is trying to sort this out

Blockchain is legit but its hype wave has crested, and most people don't really care to understand its uses beyond "will this make me a quick buck?" The same thing happened with 3D printing, graphene, and many other technologies. After the hype went away, people went back to work on these things, and they're continuing to improve and evolve under the radar, and eventually there will be a breakthrough and the hype wave will come back. If you look at the history of electric vehicles and self-driving cars, both of which have been under development for well over a century, you'll see what I mean.

I expect that the first big successful uses of blockchain will be fintech, hopefully before the end of this decade. The only problem is if the technology gets a really bad rep from the cryptotrading nonsense, which could cause R&D to stall out as talent bails out.

Lmfao purest ideology in this post
So spooked

For the people saying it's a bubble don't understand why Blockchain and crypto go hand in hand. They also don't understand why miners exist, what master nodes are, etc.

The ledger of information is helpful to the blockchain but not it's sole purpose, the purpose of blockchain is for the network. Crypto is the reward for society advancing into Blockchain, not the other way around.

It's interesting because a currency with a 'market cap' of a few hundred billion isn't really all that much. But when a niche blockchain project with a completely unnecessary token has a market cap of many billions then you start to worry.

>reward

Yep, the emerging winners will be the likes of NEO, Eth, and some store of value coins. After this bleed is over, shitcoins and tokens with no actual use will continue bleeding. Unfortunately the shitcoin goldrush is probably over

The Token is for rewarding investors

Magnalis is a great ICO
magnalis.network
>ICO starts in April, PRE-ICO going on now
>COSS & BitPay Partnership
>$0.30 each, 10 million supply
>Anons found 2.5 Million MGXL tokens in a Binance Hot Wallet
MGXL is going to be one of the biggest moon missions of 2018. Good things for all of crypto.

If you don’t have ETH in MGXL, you deserve to be a broke loser this year. Don’t turn away incredible opportunities, Veeky Forums...I don’t think we want to go back to selling kneepads or sucking huge nigger dick.

This is a very good post, which also makes me think we may be headed for a very long bear market some time soon.
Thing is blockchains to be used for currency are pretty much already here, if not then will be very soon, and ready to be adopted. It's the dapps and other blockchain projects that will take many years to come to the mainstream

>The token is for rewarding investors
No, that's where you're wrong. The Token is for rewarding the network, not the investors. The token's value to the investors, represents the value in the technology for the network. If the technology is good, then the coin will sustain, if the technology is bad, then it will fail. Companies need to invest in crypto like they would invest in a product. Rewarding the network, and providing the network and profitable reward through the technology.

>Anons found 2.5 Million MGXL tokens in a Binance Hot Wallet
what?

bitcoin is the only asset not in a bubble in this space

Blockchain is to investment what Uber is to taxis. Instead of private VCs funding projects you have open crowd funding. Tokens secure rights because they are unforgeable. Once you realise the entire world is simply an intricate system of consensus you realise blockchain a potential. You only own property because a document says you do, you only own money because your bank says you do, you only own shares because your broker says you do, do you start to see the picture? Because the SEC refuses to view tokens as legitimate securities without intensive legal and bureaucratic barriers tokens resort to round about ways of compensating their investors (like token burning) instead of straight dividends.

Once you understand this you’ll be able to weed out shitty projects from good ones (how will the project generate money, how will the money recirculate back to investors etc)

what is a credit card?

yessir
this is why i hold ICX, BCPT, and JNT
my portfolio is unbreakable

>well over a century
Bit of a stretch don't ya think?