THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN CRACKED THE CRYPTO CODE

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN CRACKED THE CRYPTO CODE

Other urls found in this thread:

magnalis.network
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imagine having to work with this clown

Oh my god, a computer program is somehow making people buy virtual coins.

Wow. Tell me more so I can stab my eyes out with a pair of rusted dull spoons.

God have mercy on our souls.

all you have to do is buy my book for $19.99 and you will find out all the secrets

But wait! If you sign up right now, I'll include a free copy of my newest e-book, "How to Bilk the Masses" an exclusive for new customers only!

Programmers hate him!

The "crypto code" is just buy anything that dips over 20%. I've made over a quarter mill just investing money from my shitty barely over minimum wage retail job.

He's right you know. 105,744% gains are pretty rare.

'How to Milk the Basses"
fixed it for you

thanks, just bought 100k

ChainLink $10

Damn, user, I think you're onto something. Someone needs to write this book.

Hey man you’ze good with puters n stuff I’ll give you sum my money if you tell me which bitcorn I need vest in

Is crypto really big enough for email scams already?

god damn this kike

Magnalis
magnalis.network
>ICO starts in April, PRE-ICO going on now
>COSS & BitPay Partnership
>$0.30 each, 10 million supply
>Anons found 2.5 Million MGXL tokens in a Binance Hot Wallet
MGXL is going to be one of the biggest moon missions of 2018. Good things for all of crypto.

If you don’t have ETH in MGXL, you deserve to be a broke loser this year. Don’t turn away incredible opportunities, Veeky Forums...I don’t think we want to go back to selling kneepads or sucking huge nigger dick.

Yes, see post above

Convince me not to send 3 eth to this fuckers

Have you ever heard altucher talk? He's a total douche. He has a podcast with stephen dubner called "question of the day" and his own, probably altucher confidential or some inane bullshit like that.

This is a reddit-tier comment. Admit you came from there.

Thats called spam son, report it and hope a lone Janitor will pass through these parts.

Yes and I will stay here forever

I want to buy into the KYS ICO just so I can purchase this man's scam with it.

Pls sir post link to me pls it’s all I want

Has Science Gone Too Far?

>kill yourself ICO
Thanks just bought 100k

That is astounding, because I work in a factory that makes dice..and I have managed to crack the dice pattern. We should hang out.

for just $49.99 you'll get 3 pdf copies!

PLEASE LET THE SHOOTER BE WHITE PLEASE LET THE SHOOTER BE WHITE PLEASE LET THE SHOOTER BE WHITE
#MeToo

I saw Altucher speak at a conference about Reg A funding (via Jobs act) in late 2016. I was comparing it to ICO's for funding vehicles.
After, I talked to him about ICOs, he didn't know what they were.
He's a 5'4" Jewish blogger that sells snake oil.