Tfw green up on BitBoost

>tfw green up on BitBoost
>tfw devs just burned half of the coin's total supply

On IDEX, YoBit, and (shudder) UrethraDelta, you too can be this cozy, user

Other urls found in this thread:

feedback.altcoinexchange.com/suggestions/4065/bitboost-the-future-of-ecommerce
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I go down and up 15% on this fucking thing every day.

When did you buy in?

Srsly, it's gone up exponentially since Xmas

I'm pretty comfy on this one, got in at $0.75, it's the only thing holding me up since my BNTY took a kamikaze dive this week.

got in at .5 cents lets go

Fucking nice, I think you win this particular thread

Still a pretty nice entry, I was buying it between 40-70c so we weren't too far off

Doesn't this coin have too many competitors?

I hope this thing will be worth it, I still regret not tethering up a week ago, but I figured, we'd dip a little and be on our way.

This is the next 20-30x shitcoin moonshot fyi

screen shot of their beta site, if you guys havnt seen it.

feedback.altcoinexchange.com/suggestions/4065/bitboost-the-future-of-ecommerce
also go vote here to get bitboost listed on altcoin.io (no login needed)

check'd

BitBay just got shat on and the total circulating supply is WAY too high.

Regardless of whether or not you care about the compsci behind "The Block," at least the BitBoost team knows how to have a token with appealing HODL value - very low circulating supply, and they just burned half the total overall supply, and that's AFTER the coin's value quintupled in a couple of weeks.

As soon as this thing gets on a real exchange, we gucci

Alright, man. I'ma consider BitBoost

Here is a shitty phone screen shot with the relevant blog post.

50% burn, the fucking madmen

I'm in now since start of january. The moment this hits a bigger exchange I'll lose my NoFap streak

Cryptopia when

Binance when

If I only knew this :-(

is 3k enough to make it?
I'm a poorfag and bought in at .40

It will do atleast a 10x. It can go much further but nobody can predict this

I'm not so comfy because I fucked up the arbitration a few weeks ago and bought for double the price as it had pumped the night before, and the ETH price hadn't gone down like the BTC price, the latter was the one I looked at but bought the former without thinking.

what does it means when coin get burned

That's an expensive pillow

it means the developers are reducing the supply by 50%, which in the medium term means the value of an individual BBT should, in a vacuum, double

Of course, we're in the midst of the Ethereum price dropping by $400, so value won't necessarily double because of exterior factors, but the point is, BBT's excellent token math just got twice as good as it already was. Enticing.

Sry newfag here. Can you buy BBT only with BTC or with „real“ currencies aswell?

Only BTC and ETH. Should buy ETH on coinbase and make account on YoBit and transfer to your ETH wallet there, if you don't want to risk fuck up hard using EtherDelta or IDEX