What coins is stronger than before after the dip??!

What coins do you think will recover even stronger than before the dip??! What should I buy?

My current hodl through dipcoins:
XMR
BTC
UFR
VEN

Other urls found in this thread:

magnalis.network
twitter.com/AnonBabble

XMR, UFR and just bought some TRON for the meme since it crashed.

ICX
Especially with Mainet and being listed on Korea exchanges, they will be pushing this through any shit that comes it's way

DNR
XSH

XMR, SC, POE.

All coins that have a purpose rather than just fucking existing.

Got into UFR and TRX during the dip. We'll see incredible gains on both but I'm very bullish on UFR. Let's see how far this shit goes.

BTC and LTC

why the fuck is nobody talking about NEO. you guys are retarded

My choices so far:

XLM - Simply because this coin is worth way more than what it is at right now
UFR - Big updates coming soon, new exchange
TRX - Will wait for this to go lower, i know its a shit coin, but i still see potential for gains

Magnalis
magnalis.network
>ICO starts in April, PRE-ICO going on now
>COSS & BitPay Partnership
>$0.30 each, 10 million supply
>Anons found 2.5 Million MGXL tokens in a Binance Hot Wallet
MGXL is going to be one of the biggest moon missions of 2018. Good things for all of crypto.

If you don’t have ETH in MGXL, you deserve to be a broke loser this year. Don’t turn away incredible opportunities, Veeky Forums...I don’t think we want to go back to selling kneepads or sucking huge nigger dick.

A BIZ tip off a few months ago helped me"make it" now i have more money than I ever fucking deserved.
Listen or call me a shill, doesnt matter.
If youre not in on any of these youre literally never getting out of the slums.
Most have all the promise, working product, tech, fundamentals, buzzwords, solid whitepaper and teams that normies and pros look for in an investment.
Biz helped me make it, now allow me to help you and pass it a long.

WISH QASH SYS NAS DNT QSP DRGN STORM CAPP SPHTX

Do what you want with the information.

UFR definitely. Alpha is coming out in Q1 and with new exchanges you can't miss.

I'm holding UFR and IOTA
Seeing from the past couple of days, it's pretty clear that UFR has strong support - this coin can literally (unless something unexpected happens) only rise.

UFR and VEN for sure.
UFR has an amazing idea that's not so far away from becoming a finished product, has awesome news and is going to be added to a new exchange which will make it blow up
And VEN is just taking a small dip before it blows up again. Once again, amazing tech and china is pretty much going to adopt it

APPC obviously

even during this market its only down about 5℅. other coins are down 10-30℅.

Stop fucking around with the newfags. Ufr is a known scamcoin that is being shilled all over the Internet by a big group of poor nocoiners

XMR ETH BTC XLM

4 different coins, 4 different purposes

PRIX, WGR, UFR

TRST

> platform launch 18th.

Shopping list for the current dip:

>40% UFR
Main part of my portfolio. Bought the dip and am very confident it will go up. It's not a fork of another blockchain, will eventually be used in Torrent-like networks and has currently no competition. Long term hold.

>20% BNB
Dipped the most even though it has an actual use (fee discount), so even if it loses half it's price you can still use it to pay fees and not have a net loss.

>20% ETH
Superior to BTC in every way and #2 most used trading pair. Long term hold.

>20% Tether
Reserve in case of an unexpected dip.

I strongly believe UFR will steadily grow over the next few months, regardless its at a cheap enough price anyway so it'll not be a huge loss even if it takes longer to rise.

I believe in UFR, can' wait to see the alpha.

100% ufr

Currently holding ICX and UFR.

I'm certian that ICX is going to surge before E.O.M. with mainnet and summit events happening late January.

UFR should see a similar surge. We were in a consolitation phase and getting ready for another bull run right before BTC decided to shit the bed today. I'm predicting a 3-5x on this one in the next few weeks assuming the market starts to stabilize.

DESU both of these coins are fucking rock bottom right now. I wish I had more fiat to spend.

EXRN

It was already fractions of a penny, down even lower now, going to moon like 100x when it goes on exchanges. Get in now.

If you want to gain profits again, just join our pump group on discord, binance pump in a few hours, last time 700%+ on cryptopia

discord gg/PEKQFDX

lunyr
major release soon, dipped nicely. could easily double in a short time and then some. decent product

zcl for the fork
btcp will be the fastest bitcoin fork and the only one with privacy features
seems the best fork bitcoins ever had imo

kek at all the UFR bagholders desperately looking for an exit.