Who made it out before the crash?

>750k sitting in GDAX account
>300k in crypto for super long term.
>Owe 150k in mostly long term capital gains
>Going to put a down payment on a 2 million dollar 24 unit apartment complex fully loaded already with tenants.
>Wage cucks are going to pay off the mortgage and give me hundreds of thousands in free money every year.
>I'm going to raise the rent on them every year, "adding value" of hundreds of thousands to the building before I sell it and repeat the process.

Anyone else win the game?

Other urls found in this thread:

magnalis.network
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

have fun in the housing bubble burst

>2 million dollar apartment building
>He doesn't know about the impending housing market crash

M E L T D O W N

>user is most likely playing the sims

grats
my win condition for crypto is more crypto, lost my last bit of faith in institutions with the refugee "crisis"
immigrants make my life hell and i'm losing my sanity bit by bit

> thinks he can just cash out
user, what are anti-money laundering laws? Good luck 'exiting' hahahahahahahahaha, that money will never be sitting free and clear in any bank account you can actually spend it from.

You're saying GDAX isn't AML compliant? They let me withdraw $10k directly to my bank account per day. It's going to take a few months but the money will be there. Also I have documentation from coinbase showing that I bought my coins over a year ago, making my gains long term capital gains taxed at 15-20%

where u buying?

Not gonna come for at least 10-15 more years.
I didn't "make it", but I did cash out week and a half ago. All the signs were there of a bubblish bull market, the money flowed in way too fast from 5k to 20. If you were lucky enough to ride it, you shouldn't have been greedy and pulled out.

> IRS sword of Damocles hanging over his head for a lifetime
Oh you have proof some drug dealer from another country didn't just send you all that bitcoin? Do you understand where the burden of proof lies in this scenario? HAH! The state absolute state of you

>leaving a bubble that you can escape anytime you want
>buying into a bubble that you can't escape

Magnalis
magnalis.network
>ICO starts in April, PRE-ICO going on now
>COSS & BitPay Partnership
>$0.30 each, 10 million supply
>Anons found 2.5 Million MGXL tokens in a Binance Hot Wallet
MGXL is going to be one of the biggest moon missions of 2018. Good things for all of crypto.

If you don’t have ETH in MGXL, you deserve to be a broke loser this year. Don’t turn away incredible opportunities, Veeky Forums...I don’t think we want to go back to selling kneepads or sucking huge nigger dick.

Yeah I do have proof. My coinbase account. Even if they traced the coins back on the blockchain it would show that it came from my coinbase.

So you bought once @ coinbase, held for long enough to make 1m+ and sold? Unlikely.

There's always going to be millennial who don't want to "settle down" who are going to pay my mortgage. In the long term I'll profit no matter what.

Have fun paying your taxes.

>Going to put a down payment on a 2 million dollar 24 unit apartment complex fully loaded already with tenants.
user, listen to other anons. Real estate is overpriced right now. It's not the best time to invest.

this

op is a dumb cunt unless he analyses every tiny detail

the IRS doesn't give a shit as long as you pay your taxes.

I made it out with more than my initial investment and left 10k in crypto to see what happens so I'm pretty comfy

Why not just buy a residential REIT and get a professional management team to deal with the properties, rents, repairs, evictions etc?

Sure you pay a fee to the management team, but they do provide a value.

How much are you putting down?

this

the rest of you fucks are retarded

curious where in the motherfuck you found a '2 million dollar 24 unit apartment complex'

started mining mid-2009

Dumped my tax returns into bitcoin since i started mining

Started out 2017 with 5200 bitcoin.

Sold at the right times. and dumped into futures, stocks, HIA, etc
Keeping 1200 bitcoin in just in case

Got very lucky last year

I can't really describe the feeling as i started off in my life dirt poor.

wat? why would you need management when you're invested in a REIT? I thought it's basically stock.

they have them in my town. C class buildings with niggers and navy scum.

did you need to provide some insane proof for AML and trace it back to 09?

Or was it as simple as paying taxes and being done with it?

If you want to gain profits again, just join our pump group on discord, binance pump in is going to happen in a few hours, last time 700%+ on cryptopia

discord gg/PEKQFDX

this, super curious.

>>Going to put a down payment on a 2 million dollar 24 unit apartment complex fully loaded already with tenants.

Why when you only have 600k in a largely speculative market?

Nice larp. I guess it's something to do, watching the numbers drop.

BTW, good luck getting a mortgage for any property without the full asking price in cash, in hand. NOBODY lends based on Bitcoin "wealth", not even a 20k car loan.

Oh, you didn't research that. Hey, you tried.

cool

Investing in Section 8 housing is one way to lose money.

Since i didn't know much about finance i did some asking around the family and found out that my aunt was actually a financial lawyer. I worked with her ( and paid her a little bit extra to not let other family members know) and made sure uncle same got his cut.

Not letting the IRS fuck me over by not paying my part in taxes.

That's what I'm saying. When you buy a REIT, you buy a stock with PRO management behind it who do all the tedious stuff, you just collect the monthly distribution.

Why invest in residential apartments directly and have to deal with all of the bullshit, like leaking pipes at 2 AM in the winter time or floods, or methheads etc?

Because his larping didn't include researching things like REITs.

THIS IS A SCAM

>NOBODY lends based on Bitcoin "wealth", not even a 20k car loan.
what is SALT

>its already bouncing back

What did you buy, Veeky Forums?

You must hate the roads you drive on and the freedom we have. You miserable cuck. Youre a schmuck and you always will be. Why not donate to a charity instead.

You're adorable.

Sure the value of the btc I had yesterday dropped like 30k but I also made 4 btc.

OP must be buying a building in a shithole part of the country. I live in shithole part of the country and have been looking at apartment complexes for sale. Midwest? South? Where you be?

Umm. i donated a 3rd of my earnings to various charities. Mostly charities that rarely get anything.

take your shit attitude elsewhere.

Paying taxes.... LMFAO

use bitpay with a fake name and social faggots,never paid taxes in 2 years of crypto

>raising rents ever year
YEAH good luck with that

Grats. Tell us how deep and wide the IRS fuck you, when they catch up to you. It'll be fun, we'll order pizza.

also if it upsets you even more i donated primarily to causes for my fellow blacks. i.e. sickle cell anemia research centers

>he thinks this is the end
good thing you have 300k in crypto
you will see intergallactic gains soon

BTW, just read up on SALT. You need 125% of the total loan to fund, and the OP doesn't have enough. He's larping. But you keep being ADORABLE.

dude unless your some multi-millionaire with all the right friends, your gonna get caught and fucked.

can i rent on of your apts?

Hey, idiot.
Since you're so smart - why don't you utilize that "request withdrawal limit increase" button in the GDAX platform. You're seriously going to sit there every day and w/d $10k? What a fucking brainlet.

Good luck losing your money in the housing crash.

I want to have more control over my investment. Also I can get managers on my own.

Midwest yeah.

I did request it. Still waiting.

Took me two days to get approved for $100k.
I literally wrote in the message - "I bought 'x' amount of crypto from you on this date, it is now worth 'y' amount. If you don't increase my limit it will take me 'z' amount of time to withdraw it which makes no sense."

Maybe it's racial profiling?

Doubling down on the larp, eh? I guess it's something to do, watching the prices fall...

larp

Hi seaaatlle, rents are dropping and the best digital currency ever made come outttt this week. on waves dex not gdax and shittrex. WAU Coinm a coin you dont know a crypto that goes up and doesnt crash. Have fun with dropping rents and crazy tennants by the dozen. Ill be buying more WAU coin and AAMU

>I'm going to raise the rent on them every year
hopefully you didn't buy in a rent-controlled area famalamb

I don't know how to feel about people calling LARP. On one hand they're implying my situation is so good it's like a dream to them. On the other hand it's annoying. I also don't know how to feel about falling prices because while I cashed out higher than it is now, I still have 300k in there.

>mfw you're going to lose all your wealth in the next housing crisis
>mfw I put all my crypto gains into a conservative three-fund portfolio
>mfw I'm already living off dividends

>15 more yeArs
you do realize the student loan bubble is directly tied to the housing market right?

Or you could not do that and see your profits rise 10x in a few years by holding BTC and ETH.

I can’t belive some of you anons still have not figured out. You need to start a
Biz to cash out. Whatever that business may be let’s said you owe a painting company for example. Just accept payment for jobs in crypto. That 10k isn’t subject to any capital gains tax if it’s simply payment for painting a house

i'll take how to lose my gains for $1000, Alex.

>taking money laundering advice on a Mongolian goat herding board seriously

Yeah, it's subject to income tax now which is the same as short term capital gains and way higher than long term.

Legally, it is subject to tax when you trade it for fiat. Not doing so is not paying the IRS.

So this new tax plan even cashing out is considered a “trade”

So this board ACTUALLY thinks that having 70% of your net worth in income generating properties is a riskier move than having 100% in crypto...

Actually I just looked it up and you're right. You're supposed to turn any bitcoin payments into the USD equivalent on receiving it and it's just treated like income for tax purposes.

I know somebody who knows somebody who spent some time in camp fed because his bakery wasn’t really a bakery

retard just pay your taxes. IRS will smell your phony invoices a mile away.
You realise you will have to find fake clients to write fake invoices to?

Only if done on the same year as purchase. If you HODL for more than 1 Year it's not income, it just gets taxed at long term capital gains rate

I'm a believer of bitcoin for the long haul. I always was, and I believe bitcoin will definitely hit at least $100k.

For me it doesn't feel like a risky move, it feels like a certainty.

If they took away that rule, fiat would collapse immediately and crypto would instantly become the new national currency because everybody could work for crypto and never touch fiat.

I literally got failure to pay income taxes dismissed in court last week but you keep telling me how hard it is to run a business

Nothing shows that you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about quite like this comment right here. I cashed out $100,000 last week. I can do the same today if I wish. cahsed out from coinbase directly to bank. it took me 3 minutes... well actually 15 if you count the time to convert to LTC and sent LTC to coinbase, sell LTC for cash and push the transfer to bank acct button. you're a moron and you should feel bad.

you are a fucking idiot, there is no excuse for your level of stupid actually.

With fake clients?

Naw, if it's bitcoin that's earned, it's supposed to be converted to the USD equivalent right away and be part of your salary - even if you didn't trade it for fiat. Same with mining bitcoins - anything aside from purchasing bitcoins as an investment.

made 82k profits, feels good man

>fiat would collapse immediately
already in progress

probably in some shit hole, owner probably died and family wants the cash... happens all the time. the price sounds low so I'd vote that it's a shit hole but who cares, money is money

I did a lot of concrete work last year, always offer a cash discount. There’s so many people in blue collar trades lying on their taxes. I mean I would never do that As all my customers are friends and legit

Kek

even stocks are better than real estate dumbass
if you want to be a landcuck buy ETFs

this. why the fuck wouldn't you just do this OP?

how much do you have in there already user? how much in dividends too?

Irs wants big time money laundering they could care less about some hillbilly who’s concrete or painting company makes a couple 100k a year. If you even attempt to make it look legit you’ll be ok

>Only had 4k in crypto
Eh, I can take that loss.

stock market is a bubble as well. real estate in the us in a bubble... probably. Just buy in a location that is in retraction, now is a great time in my country to buy, major housing downturn this past year.

guaranteed replies

I have only lost around 25% of my total money invested. I will hodl until the end of days.

Fuck off it is a known fact that many exchanges and banks will require you to submit all kinds of information for AML/KYC when withdrawing large sums. It is you and your anecdotal evidence (n=1) who is an absolute idiot

why take on the liability and the hassle of it all? it's retarded if you can just dump it somewhere and do what the fuck you want with zero liability, assuming you have enough to make 100Kish per year while leaving a nice chunk in crypto longterm

or just buy and flip properties that aren't big apartment complexes where god knows what is going on and you're responsible for it... premises liability etc.

They let you withdraw 100k if you link to accounts and aren't a sand nigger

And then your tenants will be pajeet families with 5+ kids who will defile and demolish the place, ruining it beyond use, and suing htem for damage will get you nothing because they don't have anything you can expropriate from them
And then you hopefully an hero

Sold at 16900

Not the best, but sitting on 177k

Looking to get back in at 10800-9800

congratulations, you've just reinforced your stupidity. "it is a known fact" LMAO. no, it is not. A friend who is also in crypto withdraws 4 times as much as I do on a semi-regular basis. Perhaps you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Go crawl back into some banker shill's asshole you dumb fuck.