Assblaster was right

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jeDK2PKNgaI
youtube.com/watch?v=BK5cPwSHVwQ
zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-15/investors-are-buying-power-stations-russia-mine-cryptocurrency
github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink
github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink-ruby/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the flippening

except there is only 150k link buy orders and 850k link sell orders right now
looks like they changed their mind

Institutional money has arrived and they are playing whale walls

I'm gay

Let It out

The BTC/LINK depth chart is completely the opposite

???

People are selling cheap link into whale hands right now.

Look at the ETH depth chart. Look at the 1 day candles and the MACD. The reversal is getting close. I'm getting goosebumps

youtube.com/watch?v=jeDK2PKNgaI

youtube.com/watch?v=BK5cPwSHVwQ

Enjoy this while we moon

THIS IS IT GOYS
BUY IT UP TO 7K
THAT WALL IS A BOT I GUARUNTEE IT
IF WE BREAK THAT WALL, IT IS BREAKOUT TIME

MAN THE HARPOONS

this is genuinely shaping up to be the most epic cup and handle in crypto.

Price predictions for when it moons?

fuck off pajeet

nice

How many days do we have left to accumulate, only getting fiat in in the next day or so

Lambo

why are the btc and eth charts the opposite?

explain to me why its like that
dunno

Fresh Link Meme, needs work though

I get it! It's because he's from Brussels right?

Yea what the fuck

Had a family member waiting for a bank transfer to clear and he just bought $2000 worth of Link. I have 30k Link at an average price of 17c. The only way is up guys

Let this be a lesson for you. There is no actual wisdom to be gained from looking at order books because people can put up both sell and buy orders for whatever reason.

monday over

Two, maybe four days max.

Fixed

Thank god. Don't even care if it crashes. I won't take a 10% risk of missing out on a 2x that never goes below $1

Blasted

>2x
user you're being a little too conservative

jesus i hope so

He's making off with our Links, trying to discover the secret of the Oracles

>that never goes below $1
it's below $1 right now you brainlet

Sweet user.

We really need a Veeky Forums playlist for moon missions.

Someone mentioned that Link's contracts are expiring tomorrow which is why its mooning. What does this even mean

looks like the reversal is aborted. couldn't break baby wall at 6749 and is overbought, back to 47c it goes.

Well the most raw answer is that either bitcoin or ethereum is far more desirable than link right now. Which one is it?

If your institutional size money which coin would you use to make your initial investment when you factor in processing times and fees.

>wtf are you talking about idoit. Theres on 2k eth volume right now

>>looks like the reversal is aborted. couldn't break baby wall at 6749 and is overbought, back to 47c it goes.

He thinks everything goes up or down in straight lines. The state of Veeky Forums

There was a huge market buy earlier today.

fuck im hoping this is going to dip down more

on link or in general?

Link, look at that candle wick a few hours ago.

it was spectacular

how do you imagine a "in general" market buy working?

discord gg/PEKQFDX

binance pump today, join now! without pre-pump
5k members

Just guessing but maybe some whales want to keep the price at this range and accumulate?

Fuck off you cunt

MODS fucking range ban India ffs

I chuckled thanks

Also note how assblaster was also right about ripple and XRB? He said buy bluechips but singled those coins out as not bluechips and they bled out the worst.

Seriously, 2x is very conservative

Shill me on LINK please. I want to buy in but I'm hesitant because I've been burned a few too many times.

get out we dont want you

Is solve problem. Very nice coin sir.

Anyone with half a brain could realize that XRB & XRP are absolute garbage.

Investors Are Buying Power Stations In Russia To Mine Cryptocurrency

>SOURCE
zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-15/investors-are-buying-power-stations-russia-mine-cryptocurrency

he's wrong about XRB. XRB is much better than IOTA on a technical level, and it's only a matter of time before the market accepts that.
I'm not buying back into Ripple because the owner controls too much of the supply, and always will.
but it will probably see a return to $2. Banks are using it.

if you don't believe in the merits of a coin, you will dump when it crashes. DYOR and hold

please go back to rebbit

XRB will replace litecoin. Why on earth wouldn't a coin with instant transactions and no fees start being used to transfer funds between exchanges.

the only problem with XRB is that exchange owners don't have the brain cells needed to set up the wallets properly.
ironically XRB works best in a decentralized manner. maybe this would make it ideal for a DEX currency.

15 cents

I honestly wish some big boys could push the price down to 15c so I could fill up some more, doubt it will happen tho

sup

>15000 cents
FTFY

Can the xrb shills leave the thread, nobody gives a fuck about your pajeet scam coin. Xrb is dead you've been played by a bunch of plebbit tards. Muh transaction bandwidth... Please, in life I hope you have been taught to think logically, logically xrb's zero transaction fee's represents it's usefulness as a crypto, fucking zero. Debate elsewhere faggots, preferably on reddit

I hold zero XRB and think it is overvalued but you are retarded if you think it will go to zero. It will replace litecoin but buying now is stupid.
I'm 40% Link 20% in Salt 20% in DBC and 20% in assorted shitcoins. IfXRB crashes again I will buy some.

maximum kek

shut ur bitch mouth sandeep

I didn't say it will go down to zero, try again

gurdeep.

i only mentioned it because the larper assblasted mentioned it.
But the fact that it makes you so angry makes me think I should buy more.

i made a killing off of xrp because biz hates it so much

he wasn't talking about xrp dumbbell

This:

No offence, but he's right. I'm all in with an average of $1.06 or so and I'm completely calm. I've poured through hours of webpages doing research and I know I'm making a good investment. If you don't know what you're getting into you'll panic sell when it goes down or sell for $2

>can't read
>gb2 reddit, average $1.06
my average is 20 cents, go fuck yourself

you go back to rebbit too fuck. What is 1.06 supposed to be impressive? Is there anyone on Veeky Forums who has been here more than a week?

did assblaster predict the mass deletion of the github and telling everyone the ruby github is the "original"?

you're the one who can't read retard. he didn't say anything about xrp
kill yourself and take your 100 link with you

>did assblaster predict the mass deletion of the github
What?

>and telling everyone the ruby github is the "original"?
Isn't it?

Who are you quoting nigger?

i have 250k LINK.
i was talking about buying more XRB, and mentioned I made huge gains on XRP when biz hated it.
i've clearly been in this game a lot longer than you, now shut the fuck up

no it isnt
github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink

the github was deleted this morning, all thats left is the old stuff in ruby.

So what about github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink-ruby/

i just said
>the github was deleted this morning, all thats left is the old stuff in ruby.

thats from months ago, theres nothing on it.

you don't even have 1k you stupid poorfag
get the fuck out

>all thats left is the old stuff in ruby
I thought none of the Go stuff was public?

that nigger is just FUDing hard

Dumbfuck newfag GTFO.

idk dude, i bookmarked the site to look at a week ago, but i checked this morning and the whole thing was gone

Bro, the original stuff was renamed to Ruby. It's in preparation of the GO release. Would you rather have a file system with:
>Chainlink
>Chainlink GO
or something like:
>Chainlink Ruby
>Chainlink GO

Ruby rubacuori?

it's just a jason parser, goys...

nice F12

See, there's your problem.
Nothing got deleted, the github (as it was always available publicly) simply got renamed.
The one you had bookmarked is the exact same as the one here: github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink-ruby/

The work they've been doing over the past months is mainly translating from Ruby to Go with some tweaks I imagine, which they're doing in a private repo.

I know.
I'm setting the other user straight.

that is extremely suspect, then why is the code months old? wheres the new code gone?

It's almost as if whales are trying to fuck with your mind (and money).