Hm....??

There's no 'fear' though

sir pls no, i hav family you now

Well technically you would have to wait till it dips under 11

they posted it again

No "fear"?
Maybe not from us, the true and tested crypto-niggers, but there is fear in the eyes of the newfags. And they are many.

Not this shit again.

makes me think

sir pls i just want the coins that are owed to me pls sir i have a family.

Lmaoooo

nice try pajeet

wow, this convinced me. yeah im out guys. made some good profit. but this is the end

Post wife's bobs

At some point it does actually end though.
And that point is right now.

How many times do we need to go about this?

hmmmm

Holy shit

tl;dr lol

what to do master user

dont EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVER post that again

fucking south fucking korea

>There's no 'fear' though

Now is not the time for fear.

REEE DELETE THIS I JUST SOLD ALL MY BTC AT $11k!!!!

nice, just bought 100k

Buy more... 2 weeks from now you'll be thanking him for his advice.

Pleas help sir
I had dream of becoming successful trader
Have wife with nice vag and bob
Now sir, dreams are crash
I only wanted to know what is like to poo in loo
Pleas stop this sir

tfw you realize the shekel era is just months away

why do you keep reposting that outdated image over and over again?

Are you masturbating in feces while you do this pajet? I don't understand you. A joke is funny the first time, but it gets pretty stale when you have ran in 6 million days in a row every 30 minute

there woun't be return to mean with bitcoin as transaction costs keep increasing, and they will bee too high for the btc value

Omfg lmao

There is definitely plenty of fear. The difference with crypto is, when shit starts going crazy, it takes forever to transfer your tokens to an exchange. In that time, there could be a bounceback and the emotional retards change their minds and decide to keep hodling

kek

We are more like at the "first sell off" phase. Expect some moments sub 10k then another period of somewhat steady growth, until the major banks decide to put cryptocurrencies in their "investment portfolios" available for dumb normies and old people who will invest their life savings. Then expect just a couple months of really crazy growth before the bubble pops for real.

Even something like coinbase is hard to use for the most part of lazy normies (which aren't your nerdy friends), who need to be handheld in every step, like banks do. So mass adoption is still far from now, don't panic

get off your wife's son's computer, stepdad

What's the fucking deal with this south fucking korea. Why are they pissed off at this lovely bitcoin.

30+ dollar transfer fees

LN soon™

Holy shit

getting btfo hard by governments

losers thought that wouldnt happen

They answer to a higher power and do as they are told like good little gooks

we def reached new paradigm

blockchain matters.... but all these shit coins dont

Ohh fuck off mate

That delicious despair dip.

Capitulation and Despair coming up next!

governments can't do shit about it
GFC2: electric boogaloo is just around the corner too
can't wait for the bloodbath

lel nice one

from that point of few lets hodl this shit
anyway seems this legit

We are in dotcom bubble in 1993 right now.
The whole thing hasn't even began taking off, it's not even regulated.

Cmon crash bitch crash fucking hard, i'm abbout to buy some more

>this

Weeb shit

Do the people who are in denial about their retarded investment actually think they are fooling anybody by being bitter losers?

The fuck are you talking about boy?

plz answer. When I was a kid my otherwise intelligent father fell for some similar investment scam. It's important for me to understand what was going through his head when he went full retard.

im fucking hoping so

Like do you honestly believe that there's some divine intervention that will occur and change the reality of the situation if you believe hard enough and defend those beliefs by being a big enough asshole?
>FUCK YOU NO COINERS FUCK YOU YOU ARE ALL FUCKING JEWS BLAH BLAH BLAH
Do you think that will suddenly make God come down and be like
>Oh sorry guys, nodded off a bit, *shazam* it now only takes 1kwh of electricity to process a bitcoin transaction. It's a viable product to invest in once more.

>tfw when we will still make it

Fuck no I'm not a corecuck

stfu boomer cuck we going to 100k soon haha

dozens of times per day

You see if you actually believed I was wrong you wouldn't be getting angry. That would be a waste of energy. There is literally no survival benefit to getting angry. We're dealing with an obvious case of cognitive dissonance here.

>first sell of phase
Says the increasingly nervous man for the twelfth time today

This guy fucks.

A pajeet

This

It was the media attention that bought on the normie and institutional wave.

It's going to be shorted to oblivion because the institutions hate it. Regulation will kill it for normal people then (we're included in this bracket). The rich will get richer and the poor poorer. We have about a year to learn to trade and make it. Licences will be needed to trade and upfront capital and qualification will be outside the average NEETs capabilities.

Then institutions will magically come up with their own digital tokens, institution by institution, country by country and crypto that we know as an anarchistic free for all will be dead.

That's the sad truth.

I’m just hoping if this is right, McAfee will eat his dick on television like he promised.

all because of fucking tron and xrp. You know those normies are even more butthurt than BTC boomer investors who bought at 19k. The TRX and XRP fan boys think that they were guaranteed money, like it was owed to them.

Nice post sir. Pls send money

The rich need Bitcoin because off-shore bank privacy is in the process of dying you dumb cuck (and no, Monero or any other shitcoins don't cut it). We haven't even begun yet.

in about 3 hours and 23 minutes

Actually, we're at the same minor dip we've been at first half of Jan for over 6 years now, and will continue to be for the next 60 years.

Why are you so bitter and jealous? Crypto is open to everyone, friend. Nothing is stopping you from getting on. We can all still make it.