Just been laid off

>Lost my job
>Baby on the way
>Company not paying me wages owed
>Girlfriend planning on leaving me
>All my savings were put in crypto 2 days before crash

Seriously guys what am I going to do? No Wojacks can fix this. Serious please help.

Sorry for your trouble, don't let the bastards get you down.

I had an unpaid wage issue once and the only thing that worked was to just not think about it until my court date. Dwelling on it just made me angry, which made me depressed.

Keep looking for work. It's much better now than it was several years ago. Apply for jobs like its your job, multiple hours a day. Don't limit yourself to sure things, employers are getting a bit desperate for anyone who can spell their name right so stretch a bit.

In the meantime, hop on Rover and find housesitting/dogwalking jobs or drive for Uber/Lyft if you have a car. At least it will get you out and about even if the money is crap.

Use your last $1000, and either negotiate with your landlord or try to find a really cheap living situation you can afford (rent a small RV, couchsurf, Airbnb for rooms ) or impose on friends/relatives if its an option. If you have credit cards, try using them for necessary expenses and paying the minimums and try to make your cash last.

these "crashes" last a couple of weeks if you cant even wait for it to recover then you shouldnt have spent all of it on crypto people like you are why these crashes happen in the first place

It will go back up, it’s a cycle. Relax and don’t sell.

Im a bigger loser than you and aint crying little bitch

> abortion
> sue
> let her
> cash out
> get an engineering degree in 3 years and make 100k starting

>baby
>girlfriend leaving
2 birds nigger

You must feel like an ass.

Sell your shit bags for TRST

> platform launch 18th.

stole my dads savings and lost 45%
this nigga gon be mad when he got home.
bless up /biz

>All my savings were put in crypto
Seriously? People are retarded enough to do this?
Ever hear of a runny day fund? Six months of living saved incase shit goes south.
Also, you should not being doing this shit if you have a kid on the way. Get your priorities straight.

>get an engineering degree in 3 years and make 100k starting

lul, it's scam. I have CSE master degree, hardly half of it (fucking europe)

you look absolutely justed

Prostitution.
It's your only way out.

Blessings. Count em

Why you gotta be like that man.

>All my savings were put in crypto

well theres ur problem there. he only solution u have is to go find labor work or another job and pay the bills until crypto goes for another bullrun

he really does look like justed brenden fraser doesn't he?

Go all in on LINK faggot. Fucking duh

be patient, you will start gaining soon, and if your lucky by the end of the year you will have gained some big bucks.

>People are retarded enough to do this?
Yeah it happens all the time. People get seduced by the idea of making a quick buck and get fucked up. Better to be the one doing the seducing.

> europe
Sounds about right.

just Hold and go find a new job in the meantime until the market recovers

>>All my savings were put in crypto 2 days before crash
>being this retarded

Thanks for the crypto advice but really I need help with a job.

I have no fucking skills, pretty much sub 100iq and I need to make at least 40k a year, too stupid to be an engineer or whatever.

What jobs pay well that retards can do that doesn't kill you before 50. Please help.

I dunno man, I have way more money than I started with. If this crash actually puts you down then you weren't fit for crypto anyways since its like a zero sum stock market game on crack for us Veeky Forumsboys

im not saying to mean its just how it is, you look like justed brendan

hope you can turn things around

Choose one
>Well paid
>That doesn't kills you

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."

sell your body to science. test weird new medicine. pays pretty good. i piss shit now, but hey i got myself one of those bose surround systems.

>Girlfriend planning on leaving me
>Baby on the way

looks like minus two problems

Uhm, sweetie it's called social justice. Mohammed and his seven children need that taxmoney so they can have their fair share of the wealth.

Go back in time and take on the advice that you should only invest what you are willing to lose.

Man up, put some heels on your girl and get her on your local hoe strip. Sell her pussy for fiat so you can buy crypto on a discount for the next week or two. Come 2019 you be a millionaire

Pls stop fucking roasting me for investing more than I could afford and help me with a job in Wales. Plssssss

I can't do that man I love her and she ain't a hoe.

also bros from Greece, Spain, Portugal and all eastern fucking europe

>Wales
Can u hunt dragons

>she ain't a hoe
>leaving you the moment you lost money
Choose ONE and only ONE

U look like a trump supporter

Holy shit - Carilion clinic in VA? No joke just landed a position there last week

Anyway, hang in there op. Life sucks but you can pull through

listen to this user: If push comes to shove, you might want to consider selling your coins at a loss. Look at the bright side, if the market stays like this for 1-2 weeks you can buy a lot more coins later.

you took his job. are you legal? u.s. citizen?

Just remember, as one door closes an Other one shuts.

Yes. It's a psych RN position so I doubt I took it