Crypto predictions guys. Let's hear em

Crypto predictions guys. Let's hear em.

How long will this downtrend last?

Will the market crash entirely?

If so, when?

What coins will rise from the ashes and take over the market?

What caliber of handgun should I splatter my brains all over my bedroom with so I can avoid telling my wife were losing the house?

When will you fuck off back to redd*t?

0 (for every coin)

this

ETH 1.8k EoM

Link 1.50 EoM

Fun .30 EoM

Check em

the dip has barely even started yet.

u can expect a real crash in the next few weeks followed by a bear market (3-4 years).

Two more weeks and tax returns will slingshot this muthafucker to da moon.

>Will the market crash entirely?
YES!!!
>If so, when?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Why does everyone hate reddit? Honestly i don't get it. It's just a PC version of Veeky Forums with way more people and they talk the way normal people do. I get you autists aren't normal but still the reddit hate is stupid.

>he thinks 0 is as low as it can go

kys

Yo have to go back

Ripple will come out of this crash on top. Face it anons, the jews won. If you can't beat them, join them.

Let's just say a big announcement regarding ripple is coming soon.

jews are much classier in their plots than a mere exit scam. Believe me, short term they need us, and there will be an incentive for those who side with them.

it´s the mcdonalds of the internet

found the normalfag

If Veeky Forums didn't hate on leddit it would wouldn't be Veeky Forums.

0 for all coins after the heat death of the universe as we know.

are you a nigger? that's the only thing that could explain your mental retardation

I suggest the traditional noose, from a high enough location. Make sure you get your knots right and have a strong anchor point and knot. Guns are too likely to leave you a vegetable.

Love,

Lain

w-what happens below 0...

>muh wife.
>I'm a software engineer (:
>hodl bitcoin guys!
>only invest what you can afford to lose!
>how do I get out of 300k worth of debt?
>my wifey bought me _____ while I was sick!
>the Nintendo switch is amazing!
>beards are so cool and manley!

Why is every single reddit user like this? On nearly every subreddit its always crap like this. I used to just lurk reddit for about a month but I couldn't take it due to all the normie crap.

I can see this being true

take out the ´just invest what you can afford to loose´and you're right.

All you fags who got in debt for this are fucking retards

"adulting is hard!!!"

This

>Why does everyone hate reddit?

I’ll give you a very reasonable and logical answer and hopefully your small mind can understand. I hate Reddit. Do I go on Reddit? No. Reddit loves to talk about how “problematic” Veeky Forums is, how we’re racists, sexists, offensive, whatever. Then they come and post here. I know they’re fucking here. The biggest giveaway would be when they link directly to a Reddit thread, talk about something that happened on Reddit or just speak as if they know what Reddit is thinking.

I don’t go on Reddit. So why do they come here? Because they’re fucking stupid. There’s no intelligent discussion in a hugbox like Reddit. You either agree with the hivemind or get downvoted/have your comment removed. I know that from spending 5 minutes on Reddit. It’s an awful place. Please go back.

bitcoin should be around 800-1200 bucks by the end of the year.

i can tell you both came here post-2011. fucking newfags

FUCK, THOSE DIGITS
is it time to join the jews?

sire. Im here because i hate leddit too, also 9gag

>>my wifey bought me _____ while i was sick!

They would say significant other instead of wifey

Because they're retarded and assume Upvotes = Intelligent comment.
And this isn't limited to politics.
I can't tell you how many times I've seen a +5000k upvoted comment relevant to my field of technical expertise that is pants on head retarded.
I can only assume its the same for topics in which I'm not an expert.

So you have all these asshats running around, confidently and disparaging actual experts in the field because their opinion is popular.

There are plenty of popular, incorrect opinions on Veeky Forums, but you're still arguing on a level playing field.

why?

What would happen to my alts if BTC hit 0? Is there any room for alts where there is no BTC?

Back to the page you made, then back to redit you nigger faggot.

>What coins will rise from the ashes and take over the market?

Lol

Bruh Veeky Forums is full of absolute manchildren, seems in disingenuous to make fun of Reddit for that

>bruh

Veeky Forums = redpill
Reddit = bluepill