DBC Will Moon tonight!

guys, dbc moonshot tonight. I told you, buy in or stay poor forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

huobi.pro/notice_detail/?id=845
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i got it at half dollar..
and i feel nothing
just dead inside lul

I sold my bags on this piece of shit for NEO. Maybe I'll recover what I lost on this trash.

YOU'VE BEEN SAYING THAT EVEYR FUCKING DAY AND IT KEEPS CRASHING

what time is the competition over, i know the 17th but what time?

4PM gmt+8

nvm 2PM**

Very nice money cup forming, if you're not buying in now you are fucking retarded.

You know, there were millions of TA-predictions when the market crashed and none of them were right. Do you see how heavily this shit has been manipulated?

>competition

what competition?

Try googling DBC competition before asking retarded questions and expecting to be spoonfed.

You're a God damned liar. Bought in at 60 cents. Kms imminent

Are so seeing this, Veeky Forums? We're recovering, unless my eyes are cheated by some spell!

>buying at ATH
>buying just as the whole market goes into a massive correction, causing literally everything to bleed
>blaming Veeky Forums
Are you serious?

DBC GREEN FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A WEEK. There's nothing left to bleed out boys, time to hop back on.

See that huge sellwall on 170 vitaliks? Whales try to manipulate the price so people would buy those bags, then they will crash the price and accumulate more.

I'm buying against BTC, there are no huge sellwalls there

That's not a sell wall that's a sell trampoline!! It will act as a trampoline for the price to skyrocket. I'm betting 1$ by tomorrow

Yes, they've been manipulating to swing trade for days. All it takes is one swing to take a bite out of the wall and it's all ogre. Just wait my friend.

I want to believe

That's a good thing

big red candle incoming on eth

You make all of us look retarded. With the current state of the market, our Target is to get back to 25 cents.

Fuck, I wish Kucoin would have stoploss.

I need this coin to recover so I can fucking sell this piece of shit

You already waited this long to sell, why not actually so and enjoy the ride since it's actually a decent coun with a purpose.

This. So much this. I was blinded by greed when I turned 1,7k to 15,5k. I was thinking of selling 75% at .60 but didn't cause I listened to biz. The lesson is to take profits when you've made enough and not listening to biz, only making own decisions based on your own research.

>a decent coun with a purpose

To make a mickey mouse doll HAHAHAHA

This coin will trade sideways at least until March. Entire market is in a slump and the trading competition will actually decrease volume. This coin will be .10 this week. Buy at a discount and sit on it. You will not see this coin do shit. Tonight or any night this week unless you try to force it and then it will only move .10 max and drop right back down. Screen cap this.

>Try googling DBC competition before asking retarded questions and expecting to be spoonfed.

see this and eat shit.
you could have simply answered without being a scum

>Sees an end product that uses the ai service
>Assumes that must be the only use.
That's curry logic if I've ever heard it.

Anyone remember fistnigger's thread?

His portfolio was overwhelmingly DBC and TRX.

Probably shouldn't listen to him again.

This piece of shit is so pathetic, i love it ^^

Almost invested into it at 26 cents... well now I have the chance again lol
meanwhile I made a 12x in some icos

>I don't know how to type DeepBrainChain or DBC coin into google so I'm going to be a fucking retard

Here's a (You), friend.

Then I can't help it. You're just too retarded if you can't find information that is so easily available.

People think a trading comp on Houbi is driving the price down. You just need to look at the order books on there to know it isn't.

he was probably one of the whales doing the pnd and fomo'ing us faggots into buying, i initially bought at 16 cents 2 weeks ago, also went all in at $0.25 and sold at $0.40 but should have sold my previous stack too.

True. There's many factors that has affected DBC's current price.
>market crash cause of korea fud
>china fud
>whales dump their bags after dbc gets listed on huobi
>whales manipulate the price
All we have to do is wait.

It all started with a rodent doll...

Dude, wtf. Look at the fucking whole market, do you really think the Huobi DBC competition caused this catastrophe?
THE COMPETITION IS IRRELEVANT

>You're just too retarded if you can't find information that is so easily available

that's not even the point. you're literally eating your own shit now. congrats

>mommy i can't use google boohoo
Not my fault you don't know what DBC stands for. Maybe invest in a coin when you know its full name.

I hope you know that you can enter whatever you want into Blockfolio and similar apps. You can make yourself a bitcoin millionaire with just a few keystrokes.

Fuckface, it's not a trivial google search. Anyway I assume you're talking about this competition?
huobi.pro/notice_detail/?id=845

>Maybe invest in a coin when you know its full name.

fucking lul, look who is giving advice, see your post above crying for losing literally the same coin

im trying to convince myself its the reason so i dont off myself, let me wallow in my own naivety please.

Yes, but I don't know for sure whether it affects the price or not. I think the major factors were the market crash and whale manipulation.

Up 3% in SATs now boys. For once we are not the biggest loser on the market!

This coin is the dumbest idea ever. The fact that it runs on a network with a block chain will forever make it orders of magnitude slower than just using a single desktop. There is absolutely no reason why a company interested in using a learning algorithm would wait weeks to get results just for the fun of it.

Also the name is blatantly trying to ride association with “Deep Mind” which was an actual company with actual technology that sold to google around the time this was started.

I've read this same claim for the last 10 days. Are you just playing the law of probability? You were wrong the last 10 times...what's changed other than your uneducated optimism?

I agree. Their terrible showing at the Neo conference, while to a small audience overall, didn't come at a great time either IMO.

OPT best OPUS way to moon

Oh, it's you again. The guy who doesn't know that the work can by packaged up and distributed across multiple layers, and thinks he's more familiar with ai than multiple award winning phd Asians.

DeepBrain has been a company for a long time. Check deepbrain.ai

right so unless grandad coin stabilizes were not going anywhere right?, if it drops more were fucked if it goes up were fucked, correct?

8 percent up on SATs.... Is it happening?

Coin price gone up 10% since this post. Coincidence.... I think not... We are moooning boys, strap in!

There's someone constantly setting 150-200k buywalls on ETH-DBC pairing

We all know this coin has no intention of mooning

Well, the past 10 days we've had a bear market, and the price was always between the 2 supports.

We've broken through the upper support 5 hours ago and DBC has been in a steady climb ever since.

Buying DBC at ATH? Not smart. Buying it when it's at its lowest? Smart. But go ahead and buy high, sell low. Your loss.

Your blind trust that people smarter than you (“multiple award winning PhD Asians”) must have your best interests at heart and are not simply trying to make money an interesting but flawed idea is exactly why they are able to do that.

Any algorithm run on a block chain will be much slower than running on a single computer or a cluster.

Man the harpoons boyz, let's bring down them whales!!!! We want our $1 Dbc, and we're gonna get it!!!

But it'll be cheaper.

My trust is that the Asians want to make money. Did you ever think that the best way to accomplish this would be a quality product with real life customers, which they have a history of having?

And why do you keep spouting nonsense off like "herrr derrr algorithm will be slow on the blockchain". The shit doesn't get run on the blockchain, it gets distributed to run on physical hardware. The only limitation is how fast they can distribute the packages.

Their tech is aimed at AI start ups and they will deploy their centers across the globe. They are just making AI research more accessible, without having to spend hundreds of thousands of $$ on computing power. Sure, it might be slower but it still beats paying all that money for something that potentially has no pay off.

13k DBC here, will i make it? A decent place to live in at least? not asking for much.

>Did you ever think that the best way to accomplish this would be a quality product with real life customers, which they have a history of having?

That’s the best way to make money. The second best way to make money is to have a product you can hype even if it’s shit. Sometimes you get lucky and create something great, more often you have to try to convince people you did even if it’s not true. This is the point of 90% of marketing and why they called it “Deep Brain Chain.”.

>The only limitation is how fast they can distribute the pack

This will always be slower than the existing alternatives which do not distribute over a network. It also means you can’t optimize for specific hardware which further increases the time. After computation it then has to be integrated together, this also increases the time. It also has to be verified... this also takes time. No matter what it ends up slower because it requires extra steps.

Guess what happens if it starts to be adopted and more people use the network? Hint: compare bitcoin transaction times from 2012 to now.

The idea is fundamentally flawed and would makes more sense as an interesting academic exercise than a product.

If BTC crashes everything will follow, including this coin. How are you all so confident that this will go back up? I mean it might, but only if BTC is stable.

I hate myself for not having sell at 0.50
I envy successful daytraders, who sold high and now are buying because it has to go up. But I told myself to never daytrade anymore.

Holding this shit till 0.08. Never fucking selling. Never fucking cashing out. Go fuck yourself for panic selling you piece of shit.

I will die with this coin.

I want to startup business but this time I haven't money to investment help me please

I know the feeling, bought at 6 cents and rode all the way up thinking it couldn't stop when in reality I knew this was unsustainable for a coin that just came out. Could've at least quadrupled my holdings in DBC... It will happen again.

AI startups that can’t afford basic computing power are not going to get very far. The cost in productivity to wait for basic computations to happen will out weigh savings for all startups that have an idea able to attract any investors.

The idea essentially comes down to “AI and blockchains are trendy, what if we just combine both and try to make a profit”?

It’s a solution to a problem that doesn’t exist.

Can we see your credentials, since you obviously have a PhD?

No one is arguing this will compete one to one with enterprise ai farms. The advantage is scale and cost. It's also stated right the whitepaper it was be optimized for cuda gpus.

And this is 100% ignoring the part I personally think will be more profitable. The digital information exchange. Just go fucking read the white paper.

BRAIN GANG! BRAIN GANG!

MY precious BRAIN GANG!

:P

Still fantastic memes my friend, and I love LOTR!

Welcome to the BRAIN GANG FAMILY my friend!

We shall my friend, have faith!

rofl! I am a DBC-1000 sent from the future to make sure the BRAIN GANG made SKYNET!

I wasnt aiming for just 1 dollar, lol :P

I only have 3400, my goal would of been 10k if I had the cash.

I think you just might my friend, depending on how long you hold :D

I have to agree with this user.
I've seen startups fail because they made this very mistake.

>"Hey this sounds cool, why dont we build a startup around it!"
Doesn't work like that. You need to discover a problem first and then find a solution for it. That's how you create a business.

Kek I like how a "lambo" Is just me getting back what I fucking lost

You only pay my salary I don't needs percents you pay my extra my money to poor people's whose needs this +919899281337 it's my number

Thought you had left, good to see you havent.

You will get back so much more my friend, please have faith.

We have had multiple A.I. people in ehre that are start ups saying for the A.I. stuff they are paying out the ear and would love this option. It doesnt exist, but you never hear of small start ups as much as you hear of big ones. You also have mainstream news so far up negativities buttocks that they have made a camp site.

Have faith my friends.

for the people who bought at $0.40-$0.60 have you ever bought that high before and how long did it take you to recoup your losses?

with other coins i mean

I don't think the idea is for startups that are focusing on AI.

As an example, the company I work for is incorporating AI in searches for one of our websites. We have to go through a third party company for their enterprise ai solution, and they can basically name their own price because there are no alternatives.

With a solution like DBC, we can sidestep these providers and just rent the hardware to do the work ourselves. Granted there is a cost of the experience of the third party in the field, but we don't have their operational costs passed on to us.

I was up last night spreading the HYPE for a little while, but real life stuff the past two days has been.. rough to say the least my friend very rough.

Always believe that I am here have faith. I did not budge my 3400, sadly I would of loved to get 10k but at this moment it was an impossibility.

I am with you all till you make it.

Few others have said this same thing my friend. Not only am I happy that DBC will help so many make their dreams come true I am so happy to hear that it will help start ups achieve their dreams.

It is impossible to predict with DBC perhaps we should just hope and wait my friend. :D

Because there is still a competition dumbass

I sold it when it when it stopped dropping after moon, and now I am buying it back.
Give me +20% until tomorrow!

>I sold my bags on this piece of shit fo

Sells DBC Low, buys NEO near ATH.

You are definitely going to make it.

No offense, but I would rather "have faith" in a coin that is not DBC. There are plenty of better choices.

Holy shit, things are actually looking up! I can return the rope I bought to the hardware store.

Im too broken and abused to believe any sort of rise is going to last.

Thanks for selling me your bags real cheap.

You have only been spreading negativity friend, its not good for your soul. If anything last night should of taught many that we are all in this together. Trying to make it to our dreams.

Dont be negative, the universe smiles upon positivity and saddens upon negativity.

The why are you here? All you've done is spew nonsense you heard from people who can't properly shit in a toilet

Fuck off you piece of shit, you're literally the single reason we didn't take off on the 14th, stop posting your garbage in every single DBC thread ever

“There is neither happiness nor misery in the world; there is only the comparison of one state with another, nothing more. He who has felt the deepest grief is best able to experience supreme happiness. We must have felt what it is to die, Morrel, that we may appreciate the enjoyments of life.
" Live, then, and be happy, beloved children of my heart, and never forget, that until the day God will deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is contained in these two words, 'Wait and Hope.”

AMEN

>you're literally the single reason we didn't take off on the 14th
PLEASE tell me you arent retarded enough to believe that user saying he put up the sell walls cause of him.

Went all in at 61 cents, reporting in

SUP MAN! I swing traded down to 1400 sats, now I have doubled my stack! DBC to the moon, baby!

I’m a physics PhD student. I work with machine learning in my research occasionally.

They can optimize for “cuda gpus” but they can’t optimize for the full variety of possible gpus, os related settings, connection speeds, ect.

Their website says,

>Countless mining nodes across the world will supply computational power for AI use to meet world-wide enterprise demand.

So they are trying to compete in that space (or claiming to try).

Secure information exchange is useful but it doesn’t require AI and there are other companies and cryptos working on data storage/exchange. I will concede that I gave up reading the white paper after they claimed that smart contracts will stop Skynet.

That was the funniest shit ever, even if it was real. The idea that one user could piss off another user so badly with shit posting that he was willing to cost himself and everyone else money, before spamming Arabic versus from the Koran is something I could only conceive of on Veeky Forums