VENCITY

Anyone else really fucking happy that vechain postponed the rebranding to end of feb? If it happened yesterday like it was supposed to, in the middle of this bloodbath, it would've killed all momentum.

Sunny's a genius. Hodl tight ven bros

All pre-planned.

+1 You'd have to be a retard to not know these chinks have insider info. EVERYTHING they do it calculated. Don't underestimate these rice eating Ching Chongs. Always one step ahead.

Holy fuck he's right.

VEN GANG

sunny/ aka the coca cola kid knows more than we can ever imagine and he has ur best interest at heart

blessed to be one of the early members of VECHAINGANG

I was thinking this earlier, handy for us big man

GANG GANG. NEVER FUCKIN SELL

>momentum
There was momentum when the tobacco news broke but the whales killed it instantly.
I'll just roll with whatever the chinks have planned. At the very least I'm certain that they want to make money, too.

If you think about it, the price manipulation might have been for the better.

Imagine if the whales had let the price skyrocket after the china tobacco announcement, only for it to plummet with this crash? I'd much rather have a stable VEN throughout all of this, and I imagine institutional investors feel the same way.

whales dont let it go up. whales dont let it go down. were in crypto limbo

Pretty cool though, still up over 2x from new years. While most people are deep in the red.

My china buffet made me about $300k since December... sure I'm down about $50k today, but fuck it. Still up 1/4 mil., thanks mostly to VEN and NEO. Buying more VEN tonight if it stays low. VEN will make me a millionaire this year, no doubts.

guys i have 48 ven, i want to go to korea and japan which means that $65 per VEN is needed in 6 months, possible? REEEE

no worries you can book your tickets for this february already

Gratz man!

I had positions in VEN and REQ before the dip. As REQ dropped significantly and VEN held steady for most of the crash I managed to time the peak VEN:REQ ratio and went all in on REQ due to the upcoming news on Friday, after which I will reclaim my stake in VEN. I think I did the right move, hopefully Vechain won't drop a news bombshell like PBoC in that time or I'm fucked
Did I do a smart or did I do a retard?

Sunny is our leader now.

Okay if I sell all my OMG i can buy 25 more VEN, do it?

Honestly, as a former member of the 40 man dev team, I've seen too much shady shit to get happy about anything to do with this coin.

yeah vechain is really saving my portfolio rn, bless

nice TRX holder btw

how high can vechain go

Thanks, bro. Anyone who is reading this and kind of nervous just wait it out. I went through the last July alt 'dips' and watched my folio drop from 9 to 5 to 3 bitcoin of value. I also watched people panic sell NEO when it ran from $7 to $13 then back down to $5 before going on the epic bull-run to $50. Just hold, be patient, and you'll be rewarded.

Basicly going to be the Bitcoin of China, along with people from the west/world speculation on price, sky is the limit

$5.50 EOY

if theres a pboc partnership or the marketplace thing, it might surge another 10 cents

If they manage to build their empire it could easily go to beyond everythihg we've seen so far.

I just sold a little bit of my VEN this morning, hoping I can buy back more when ETH goes up again.

What are the odds vechain takes off in the coming 2-3 days?

it's taking off right now