The Jews did this

Anyone else think the Jews are tanking the crypto market since it created so much wealth for young right-wing white men? That article that came out a few weeks ago crying about crypto being white supreemist or whatever must have spooked them

of course they are
they want weak handed faggots to sell so they can get in cheap
anyone who sold is a supreme fucktard

Stop
You lost money cause you're a dumbass, not because of da joo

Who was the CEO of MtGox? Coinbase? Kraken?

Jews made a profit off redpilled loners all along, even the indians got in before you

t. shlomo shekelbergsteinovichwicz

babby's first bear?

No you fucking autist. The Jews are responsible for the Iraq War and Immigration Policy, not this shit

it doesn't have to be babby's first bear to realize that kikes control the majority of banking power and wealth in the western world.

The jews definitely don't like the new money being made in a sector they don't really control. CNBC is huge Jew corporation there coordinated hit pieces on CNBC have been too often lately. Plus, the nonsense FUD about wall street bonuses seems like some serious bullshit. That day the market didnt change. I think Jews took money out while normans put money in to prepare for W.S. money create a sort of balance then massive Jew FUD and exit to buy in later. The Jew is scared that not only is it decentralized China, Japan, and South Korea are getting their own platforms ready that the main banks can't control. Worrisome for the ROthchilds to say the least. Fiat in on the dips I say. hold ETH and NEO and ICX and eterprise currencies. wtc ven

monday was a holiday. the wallstreet money should be coming in today if it's true.

The wallstreet bonus FUD is something a kid would come up with. They wanted to get people excited and rub it in their faces showing new money how unpredictable it is. Imagine thinking your gonna get a head start before wallstreet only to lose 20% in 12 hours? Then bankers buy your coins on the discount? This is serious serious shit. Best thing you can do is ignore the MSM. Show them they have no power here.

And where has all the money gone? It must have gone somewhere! The answer is obvious, my friends! It is the Jews! Covetous Jews who have taken all our money and hoarded it for themselves! Hidden all the cash in some... secret Jew cave that they built, probably back in the early 60s! It is the Jews, my friends

There was no wallstreet money. It was all bullshit. It was to get regular people excited about a new pump and ath. This is where you say "FUck they jew'ed us"!

(OP)

When retarted right wingers think they're special

>le putin is based
back to r/thedonald you dumb fag

>I buy and sell monopoly money advertised on anime websites
China and India thank you for your investment

You're forgetting that these normies are probably just creating Coinbase accounts and have to wait to get verified.

>he's a nocoiner

>I deal only in REAL mo--

>Mommy, da joos made me fail again :(
Report and hide