Bahahahah which one of you was this?

kek

Nice Naruto avatar, faggot

Lmao

hes not wrong though

We already have XRP, how many kike scam coins do we really need?

Guess I'm signing up for Kucoin.

I was on the fence because of the shares, but now that Kucoin offers antisemitism I'll sign up with the first referal.

thanks dude
1bJtt

>something bad is made by a jewish man
WAAAAAAAH ANTI SEMITISM, THEY'RE LITERALLY CALLING FOR THE EXTERMINATION OF ALL JEWS POUND THE SHOA ALARM

kucoin
/ourxchange/

1ckFd

the jew fear Kucoin

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.” --Vitalik Buterin

wtf I love Kucoin now

>say someone is jewish
>that's antisemitism

the old quote about being found out stands true

Dude, that's our Reichsführer-CL's quote, don't get 'em mixed up

Don't back down. Keep this kind of shit coming. Normies will be pushed into crypto channels as they seek to escape wagecuckery, it's the perfect opportunity to redpill them.

Fuck the SJWs trying to call out stuff like this. Don't like it? Fuck off somewhere else. Crypto doesn't care about your feelings and neither do a bunch of neets.

This has been debunked. Admin was just fucking around with every coin.

Nevertheless, CRED is a project you should look into. One of the only coins in the green today. Chasing TRON at the Kucoin voting list while the marketcap of CRED is only 26m.

how does that debunk anything

>Normies will be pushed into crypto channels as they seek to escape wagecuckery
Something like this never even entered my mind before, but I was talking to one the other day and he was telling me how humans were not meant to work for as long as we do now.

Definitely not. I've seen stories about boomers working at 80 because they didn't put enough aside in their pension pots. I work in pensions and longevity of life is a huge issue - people are living way longer and the trend is set to continue. It's hard to plan to retire at 60 (40 year career) and have enough aside to sustain you until you're 100 (40 year retirement).

Also people are shit with their money and will continue to spend on frivolous shit instead of saving. It's also hard when the govt is letting in 100k shitskins every year, pushing house prices up and forcing people to rent.

Not really my problem that other people are retarded.

nice, just bought 100k CRED.

Sorry forgot to say (some user mentioned it the other day) - This bubble is nowhere near finished, just imagine how much normie money pours in when they realise this is their only hope to escape a lifetime of wagecuckery. We haven't seen shit yet - FOMO will be huge.

it's like anudda shoah!

kucoin supports israel
they just earned my business