Hello Anons

Hello Anons

Third and final warning. I posted this twice last week, nobody cared. This morning we touched the dotted line. This is just the beginning as the fear has not yet set in. Do NOT fall for the hodl meme, do NOT allow yourself to be stuck with the bag. Bigger players are clearly selling their BTC and they will destroy you if you don't act accordingly. Sell for fiat, trade alts to increase BTC value, but whatever you do DON'T SIT IDLY BY WHILE THE WHALES DUMP!

no thanks

Im holding my alts through hell and high water.

can someone explain the point of holding?

i'm a noob, but if shit is very clearly hitting the fan, what's to stop you cashing out in the short term and buying back when it's all settled down?

Yes, sell the bottom already you stupid goys!

Holding something you believe in gives that asset strength and stability where coins that people sell on a wim, have none.
Short term losses, long term gains.

Once the lightning network starts working and bitcoin price will explode to 100k+ I'm going to enjoy all your tears. Hold and do something else in the meantime.

If you're selling now at a loss, chances are you are moving slower than the rest of the market and you will be buying at higher price anyway later on when the market decided to go up and you are lagging behind as always. So might as well just stick to it and wait until all is settled down.

It may hit 16k if you are lucky.

BTC whales cash out
Weak hands panic and sell like OP
BTC whales buy back their BTC at half price
Weak hands like OP buy back in higher than they sold
Weak hands shill and cope, pretending their alts are making them rich while still at a net loss
Market recovers
Repeat

Depends how good your entry point was. And because nobody knows how big a dip will be

I'm actually okay with the scenario. Wanted to sell at 10k$ all along, and just in to see how far up this thing goes

thanks just bought 100k

Listen here you fucking retarded cuck.

We have not even gotten to the institutional phase yet, tough quickly on the way.
Public is when everyone is using block-chain in some meaningful way everyday. Such as grocery stores etc. We are very, very far from it.

Don't listen to this deluded cuck.

this isn't the bottom yet

I agree and have a fat stack of cash waiting to buy back in around and below 10k. took lots of profit at 16.4 from ~13 two weeks ago

>we have not even gotten to the institutional phase yet
except there are plenty of hedge funds that have been created within the past year focusing solely on crypto.
>public is when everyone is using block-chain in some meaningful way everyday
except it's not. "public" here referes to public participation in the market movement, NOT widespread adoption of the protocol. it's very easy to confuse the timelines of the two, but they are different. i fully expect bitcoin's price to be drastically higher by the end of this year, but you are losing out on gains if you don't get out during massive corrections and increase your stack.

fuck off reddit

binance pump in 6hrs 500%+ inc again
join now and gain the real money

discord gg/PEKQFDX

Yes, please fall for the whales manipulation and sell low. You can buy high again in 2 weeks.
Alts will get raped though during the next BTC bull run

shit 'hit the fan' three weeks ago, and I've tripled my money since then

Because prices can swing in an instant. Just as quickly as prices crash by 20% they rise up by that same amount.

If you didn't sell before the dump it's best to hodl as you likely reached the bottom line anyway and now wait for the upward correction.

And the risky types go and buy the dip. They can go out with profits even during bear markets because they'll make money of correctiins

>except there are plenty of hedge funds that have been created within the past year focusing solely on crypto.
That is not the institutional phase, when we see business' start shipping items with blockchain rfid chips or whateverthefucktheywanttouse.
We'll have reached the institutional phase then.

>except it's not. "public" here referes to public participation in the market movement
>Muh normies
Just lol

No one is going to implement a Bitcoin accepting service because most people who have Bitcoin think it will appreciate in value so why would they spend on non major goods services
Except for very highly priced assets

if your entry point is good holding is the equivalent of buying right after a crash without requiring the balls to do so

>You sell
>You were wrong
>You lost all the coins in a project you believe in, which you knew would yield great returns in the long term

Just look at all the retards who sold their LINK at 60 cents, expecting the decline to continue.

Bitcoin =//= Blockchain

Just shows you how far we are from being in the public phase.

>No one is going to implement a Bitcoin accepting service

Now that's the point of REQ. A payment system which allows you to pay with any crypto you want, while the receiver can receive fiat, or any other currency they'd like.

"Pay with Bitcoin" buttons are out of date. Nobody pays with Bitcoin, and nobody wants to receive Bitcoin. But with other cryptos, that isn't the case. And when the retailer can receive fiat, they're fine with the extra revenue.

My whole portfolio originates from a $100 investment in 2013 that netted me 1.767 BTC. I'm holding to the top or the bottom. If I lose it, I lose it.

holy shit nice bro

because the bogs will pump to ath as soon as you sell, haven't you seen the images?

if you think this is low, you're about to be humbled

again, you're confusing blockchain adoption with the economics of bitcoin. the two are related, but different. you cannot base these short term price movements on the adoption of the protocol. if it worked that way, bitcoin would consistently rise, yet we're seeing downward price action. that's because the bitcoin market isn't directly related to its technological adoption. it can affect the price, but it is not the force driving the price.

I do not have the skills to trade markets, that's why I hodl strong my ETH

They wont listen user. I tried to educate them.
When we hit 4k they will be blaming everything and everyvody but themselfes

I like it when hodlers suffer.

It’s been known that btc and eth were going to fall you retard but they ain’t going under 9k or 900. If they do they won’t crash to nothing and you’ll see them skyrocket weeks later

but looking at this graph means im still going to make it in 2019. are you weak handed faggots this impatient?

So by your logic this isn't the first time we have traced this graph? I vaguely remember following BTC through the 2013-2014 phase from media sources.