Mfw nocoiner

>mfw nocoiner

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_data_breaches
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mfw up 5x on my initial investment even after a 40% pullback

I'm up x3 almost still, so it's not bad, but I was close to x9 at the peak. We'll make it user, I hope we will.

>tfw have the same feel
these nocoiners are fuckin hilarious

mfw still up 10x and just bought morre.

6x before pullback.

nocoiners still mad

> I'm up 10000x with [add here some PnDcoin] blah blah

No. You faggots are hilarious: you are about to lose EVERYTHING.

The irony is that Gekko would have been all over crypto currency like a rash

>A-a-at least I made 20% in stocks this year

Lel fag I am up over 4000% 2017-18 and cashing out along the way. Stay broke. Crypto market cap is higher than it was a month ago.

And btw if you think your traditional investments aren't also in a bubble, you are very wrong.

>being this anxious
"HODL" THAT BAG user, THIS IS JUST A "DIP"!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(forgot pic)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this guy must eat his father shit right out of his asshole

>Being this much of a boomer

Can we all agree to unplug these broke cunts when the time comes?

Stupid coiners have no concept of risk that comes with their sitcoins.
I can make more on options if you take simmilar risk to buying some pajeet scam coins.

Just wondering.
Do you have any actual money on hand right now?

OP is a wagecuck sucking all 20 of his bosses dicks anytime they tell him to get on his knees...

>lose everything

is this thought what makes nocoiners not kill themselves for not buying bitcoin a year ago?
most people could never lose everything. i cashed out 120k$ this month already. the rest will either make me more rich or will be lost

I know right? it's quite pathetic. There is a reason why I and the rest of my colleagues went to college... but all these rednecks think they can be self-made billionaires by buying into some Internet pyramid scheme.

It's actually sad, but I can't stop laughing...

You tried too hard here, 6/10

Why are you posting Gekko though? Lmao

Wall Street is a pyramid scheme.

>“its just numbers on a screen!!! It ain‘t real money!!!“

I hear this often from nocoiner normies

>college
>pyramid scheme

So tell me, you smartass: who is actually using all these "cryptocurrencies"?

I KNOW there is a niche market for this bullshit, (for pedophile rings and to buy drugs online, for instance), but there is no way to explain a 600 BILLION DOLLAR market cap.

Do you know how you can explain those numbers? I will tell you: because THIS is an unregulated market where any asshole can start a new "crypto exchange" and sell at any price. Therefore you can inflate any asset by thousand folds without any legal risk. And then you also have the rednecks who will buy any new shit because they think it will become the next Buttcoin some day hahaha...

WAKE UP

>the absolute state of nocoiners

attention whoring in a Japanese website

Imagine being this dense

LOL

College is a huge pyramid scheme. There are ever accelerating entries into the degree market and diminishing returns on a degree.

This is why boomers are retarded. They think that the stock market, college, and social security aren't Ponzi schemes while criticizing the one bubble they were too late to make money off.

>zero arguments
>zero cash
Pottery.

I wish i looked like gekko

I don't. That's why I still wagecuck. Even though I have enough money to retire indefinitely.

Oh how the nocoiners come crawling out of the wood work to justify themselves when there's a dip. Zoom out you bird brain

Well, what did you expect? These rednecks actually believe university is a scam...

I wouldn't be surprised if they also believe that they are poor because of "the Jews"....

What a bizarre situation.
Not trying to shit on any of you.
If you actually manage to get out of being a wageslave good on you.
Good luck, man.

There is value to education but it is inflated in terms of price and crowded out. I'm a freshman who's paid off all debt with crypto gains.

Btw sitting on the sidelines and avoiding 1000s of % gains does not make you like Gekko in any way. It makes you a pussy.

okay listen you retard, I'm going to dumb things down for you. The biggest innovation blockchain brought is data intergrity. No blockchain has ever been hacked at its core, and the only way to fuck over consensus is by hacking 51% computers of a given blockchain network at once. Goodluck with that, also.. how many times do central data bases of governments and banks get hacked? All the fucking time. Once data is stored in a block it's there and it cannot be fucked with by big government and kikes with a conflict of interest.

now people, organisations and governments can exchange data, value and property in a trustless way is next biggest innovation ontop of the internet itself.

This paves the way of society getting so much more effectient it'll make that dense head of you spin. This shit will make so many jobs obsolete it'll make you question if the current paradime isn't in a bubble.

Oh really!?

But most of us have already cashed out 10x our initial investment. All of this is just play money now.

this
real world implications of blockchain tech are fucking massive
even if most of the market today consists of shitcoins this technology is key for humanity to progress

>Goodluck with that, also.. how many times do central data bases of governments and banks get hacked? All the fucking time.

This only shows how clueless you are about our financial system: central banks databases are federated and mirrored between central banks. There is nothing new about this.

>still up over 20x my initial investment

The audacity of you fucking retards. You come here sharing tips and analysis of crypto, when it's just a roll of the fucking dice. You're like a sad old booze hound that thinks he's got a great method for winning the coin slots. You all think you're Jordan Belfort. If you weren't £1000 deep in crypto by 2014 you're a fucking victim. If you haven't already lost most of your money, you're going to at one point. Even the photos you post of your "14k portfolio", you're not kidding anyone. Spend 10k, up 4k one day, down 4k the next. This should not be a business and finance thread it should be a help thread for problem gamblers. You're fucking pathetic. You're lazy. You have nothing going in in life. That's why you choose crypto currency. You're all too lazy to invest in real business ventures. Take me for example, a real entrepreneur. I've been buying and selling cars since I was 17. It's paid my bills for 6 years. Just this morning I bought a "spares or repairs" listing for £150. Got it running after a quick reference of the hanes manual and an hour on YouTube. Same car, similar age and millage are selling for £4500 on autotrader. Night just sell it for £4000, for a quick sale. Even if I buy a car that is truly fucked, it still has scrap value, real physical value. What do you have? Nothing. Ive also put the deposit on a car that cost 3300 but will sell for 5000 easily. And all that took was 15 mins looking for a good deal. Last year I used only £8000 to buy my uncle a van and tolls for his landscaping business, for which I'm getting £1200 per month cash for zero effort. No sleepless nights. No spending hours each day following trends (100% pointless task) and now I'm looking to buy a small piece of low grade land for forestry operations. You idiots really have no idea about business or finance. I hope bitcoin crashes to 1k most of you fucking hang yourself. Worthless posers.

top kek, proud wagecuck, at least the peeps here are trying

nice larp.

its going to 0 tho faggot

in this post a car repair man attempts to brag. look at him, look at him and laugh

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_data_breaches
sup.

>market tanks and I lost tons of money
>people still think I'm larping
feels good

Based

>invested 2k into LTC and ETH
>saw it moon but HELD like a retard
>sold right when it started to dip
>only lost 50 bucks in total
barely a scratch

I think you don't understand: it doesn't matter if only one bank get hacked because all the data is mirrored and backed up.

I've been hearing about crypto on and off since 2011. Especially since I'm a libertarian.

I never got into it for a couple of reasons:
a) not great as a currency
b) High fluctuations necessitate research before investment.

I feel like I've been missing out what with all the hype. Is ethereum or Bitcoin cash work better than Bitcoin?

I think you don't understand, the big picture here is data intergrity. Internet brought us the freedom to communicate. Blockchain tech will bring us the freedom of data intergrity, privacy thus being able to do business in a trustless fashion. Try and refute that point this point I'm making, pro tip: you cant.

>not great as a currency
Are you legitimately retarded? It's the best possible currency there ever could be. Limited supply, instantenous transfer times, no central bank that can fuck you over, push and not pull orders, the list goes on.

Amen to that brother. The ponzi coin holders will be taught a harsh lesson about the value of money soon

Why would you buy a pajeet PnD coin? Are you retarded?

Do you mean money to invest?
Or if I've cashed out?

I never spent a cent on crypto, I just discovered some Reddcoin I had sitting around since 2014. I used my $700 as a baseline to compare.

Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps

nice rebuttal boomer.

actually...

Well, I know it has been getting better over a couple years. Guess the govt has been putting too much disinfo on the web.

oops, wrong person.

well done on making -$50 total profit in your crypto career

>instantaneous transfer times

I was just wondering if it's actually easy to cash out or if you have to jump through a bunch of hoops that drain most your profits before you get any real money out of this whole crypto-business.

If you've known about bitcoin since 2011 and you post here but you don't have any crypto you are a fucking retard. You could have retired 45 times over.

Would gordon have invested in BC?

I think most people who used the internet excessively back in the day knew about bitcoin.

Still no reason to just shove money down their throat.
I also remember the co-founder running off with all mined coins at one point and the bitcoin crashing hard as a result.

I don't post here. Also, hindsight is 20/20, retard.

>misleading pic
uhhh...

Then what the fuck are you doing posting here you retard? Go sell used cars or something. They were giving away bitcoin in whole numbers in 2011. So you didn't have to shove money anywhere back then . Who the fuck is the co-founder of bitcoin? Jesus Christ you are retarded. Please just kill yourself.

You've had nine years to get in... you've watch bitcoin go from pennies to 19k. It's not hindsight anymore. You are an abject failure of life.

tfw you are poor AND have horrible decision making

Ah, right. I live in Eastern Europe, so your case may be different.
I personally haven't cashed out yet, although I sold $100 worth of Bitcoin to test on a local exchange, but I haven't put it in the bank yet.
Tax-wise, I'll have to pay 10% no matter what, and another 10% for healthcare if I go over $5700 cashed out annually, so a total of 20% taxed.

Half this board is doing both.
Like retards that pumped fucking Kodak last week.I feel 20 years younger and memories of 99 come back when even mentioning .com got your ticker 200% boost in valuation.