Welp, this just got posted in the Supreme Whales group by the owner, :/

Welp, this just got posted in the Supreme Whales group by the owner, :/

>dumping tron
who cares shits dead anyways

Trust me and buy as much as you can

>sell all my trx, wtc and xrp

lmao, biggest bagholder of the century desu

post link to join

No one with a brain is holding tron lmfao enjoy losing even more money because you ignored our warnings.

Tell me more about this group.

Where and how can i join

>50 ETH

Wtf, whales have to be bigger than this. I was thinking of portfolios with thousands of btc, not hundreds

I'm not allowed to share the invite link and there is a whole verification process behind it to get in.

get fuking rekt TRX faggot holders

Sell coins after they dumped 75%. K I guess only biz could fall for this.

>50k
>thinks hes a whale

lmao

learn to read braindeads, he is giving 50ETH to all of the members using the trade bots (meaning he well sell of gradually so everyone can make +/- 50 eth profits even in the downfall).

the post is fake as fuck, but how brainlet are you guys.

he's saying he's giving away 50ETH worth of his total profits, not 50ETH are his profits.

50K ETH as a gesture to his fellow group members nooblet

>whale
>still owns tron
bohoho

Sure he is faggot

Sure thing faggot

No, I read that as he is giving away 50 ETH in profits. I expected whales to be bigger

lol hes keeping waltonchain. he didnt hear ibm and maesrk are partnered. walton is done.

Little update to you guys, I'll call this whale 'Ron', 'Ron' has bought TRX at around 40 satoshi during beginnings of December, he has invested about $100k into Tron, meaning he has a huge profit of x10 right now.
He also got Ethereum dirt cheap at around $6 and bought about $10000 of it (one of his first investments).
He owns a lot of money right now about over 180BTC to be exactly and he is basicly done with his crypto life right now.
He has just dropped 50 Ether over 10 group members meaning we all got 5 Ether.

what should I buy now, at this dip?

How much $ makes you officially a whale?

Hi! Is there any way at all to get to the group? :)

My email is [email protected] and am willing to go through the verification process.. I hope you can contact me or I can contact you on a throwaway email that you can post. Thanks!

Your email would be tied to this thread, if he invites you it would reveal that he posted this thread.

Not in India anyway Sandeep