It's over guys, we had a good run

It's over guys, we had a good run.

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/vQ3w2kxu-This-Is-The-End/

>listening to some fuck on tradingview

Even a broken clock is right twice a day OP

This is why TA is as effective as astrology.

I'M GOING TO LOSE THE HOUSE

>Sep 20, 2017

kek that guy lost out on a lot of gains

I can't believe I invested 38 dollars into this. Fuck!

DESU this proves nothing. The market is random, BTC and ETH and every other shitcoin out there might moon tomorrow, just as they might crash.
This could be just a dip, but it could be the end.
Noone really knows, especially not UltimateCryptoTrader4300 on Twitter.

To quote the wolf of wall street (Veeky Forums bible) - "Nobody knows if the stock is going to go up down sideways or in fucking circles"

I think there's too much news in the pipeline for the market to crash just yet. Lot's of positive developments still to come.

>Be depressed about missing bitcoin/crypto train
>It all comes crashing down
>By the time it hits bottom I'll have enough money to invest in it again for the next surge

Anyone else know this feel? it's kind of cozy

no because i refuse to lose money in crypto. every move i have made has been well thought out and strategic. when people said convert back to USD a month ago, I did. I'm still up almost 20k USD.

Have you read Random Walk Down Wall Street?
The theory is that there is no 'secret' news or information that would magically change market price. All available information is already accounted for.

A recent example - Stellar was also supposed to "moon" on january 7th due to "huge news". In reality it took a huge dump.

To quote: "stock prices fully reflect all available information and expectations, so current prices are the best approximation of a company’s intrinsic value"

i didn't move to usd
up 320k same time frame
user, let go of the sides and float with the current

There is yet no evidence, absolutely none, of that drawing lines can be implemented as a profitable trading strategy in any markets. What is more clear that this type of lines are harder to backtest as indicators so they live longer. As we can see amateurs still using trend lines yet as they were thought to be dead in late 70's and 80's first time

That assumes all the players know all the news in 0 time and can always tell true from fake news.

Over 85% of trades are done with high frequency computer algorithms. They have all the information (that isn't insider) instantly. Most of the market is just computers buying and selling with other computers with no human input

>Random Walk Down Wall Street?

that is total nonsense too. there is no such thing as instinct value of a company. we have clear evidence that stock valuatian as it used to be completely dead if it ever were alive after 70's

No way that's true. How do you turn any possible information, like "CEO will change to X" or "Ramadan begins" into numbers? The HFT algorithms at best are good at TA.

Yes, I agree with you there. With cryptos this is even more prevalent - billions of dollars of valuation on - really - people's own perception of value.

We need Satoshi Nakamoto to come back and tell people to HODL because this shit can get to 1000x the current market cap

Hft has nothing to do with trading the news or ta. But the whole hft markets got super competitive past 5 years, most companies went bankrupt or do 5% of profits they used to make at the beginning. It's win or lose game, if you cant win you go bankrupt instantly. That is probably the most competitive environment on the planet earth.

another newfag.

TUMBLING TUMBLING TUMBLING TUMBLING DOWN

look at your own graph you pleb. Trend is up. dont be a heavy handed fag

I know, I was being sarcastic (see dates).