Who else is killing theirselves?

Who else is killing theirselves?
I lost over 100,000 in the last two days.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jA4u5Pur5KA
forexlive.com/cryptocurrency/!/what-technical-levels-are-bitcoin-traders-focused-on-20180116
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yea me too but also just got them back from the recovery... there is a whole market out there , don't be on the losing end

Dont quit.

My green id will prove you shouldn't.

its recovering idiot, as always

those fucking weak hands morons are really annoying

aqua. close.

You never had 100,000 in the first place. It's imaginary value of imaginary commodity you got tricked into buying.

this and you didn't lose it unless you sold.
strong hands user i believe in you

No it isn't you dumb fucking faggot, everything will dip for weeks. God you new fags are insufferable kys

Woke up to $511,000 from $800,000+ yesterday and now I'm at $650,000. These dips don't phase me anymore. Shit will be back.

based green id!

Went from £900k to £425k in the space of roughly 24 hours now at £501k, I’m numb to this shit

lel, it's just breathing before the final dip below 10K and then you'll see the real panic

i've been trading for a decade, crypto trades like everything else i'd say 75% chance of pullback to 5K

That's not green, THIS is green.

I'm down around $50k right now

youtube.com/watch?v=jA4u5Pur5KA

I've been $70k down before in September I think.
So I don't stress over it really.

LoL who the fuck all of you dumb niggers?
>you have not lost shit unless you sold fagit

forexlive.com/cryptocurrency/!/what-technical-levels-are-bitcoin-traders-focused-on-20180116

This guy is a forex pro and he always focuses on the bigger picture and the trend, support is 10, 570ish. No reason it won't get there and then you'll see some shit, either way.

I'm down 200k, don't be a bitch

>I lost over 100,000 in the last two days.

lost 250k. life goes on.

You'll loose more if you freak out dude.

Just step away for like 2 weeks.

Go enjoy life a bit and relax - things will bounce back.

up 200K

>buy low, sell high

>be OP

>nice just lost 100k

This is good for Bitcoin.

:O

havent seen this posted in a long time

Lost 500k in the last two days. Don't fucking care. Don't play with money you don't have.

checked

I lost a quarter million

cup and handle froming rn

Down 130k, it made me feel sick, but it's not worth killing myself over

It will be back.

The market was overheated it needed a cooldown. I see it as good thing. It cant always go up. The slower it goes up the longer it will last.

Hold steady bruh

this is green, also check em

There will be more opportunities. Suicide ends all opportunities. Dont let something like the January dip be the reason your life ends. You were smart enough to be here, you just made a mistake. The same mistake a lot of people made.
Suicide will always be an option. It will be an option next week, next month, next year. That means there is no reason to rush. Dont do it now. Wait and see how things are in a month.
Just fucking wait.

>killing himself because he doesn't have the patience to wait a few weeks for the recovery

We warned you cunts when you began swarming in during the altcoin bullrun. Your impatience will be your demise.

down about 140k
:^[ when you could have just cashed out and bought a ferrari 458, but now you can only get the entry level lambo, why LIVE

Green + Dubs.

200k here
i dont even care
wont go out under 2mio this year or kill myself

Been in crypto since September and the last few days wiped almost all my gains. From 14k EUR to 75k EUR to 20k EUR. Now recovered to 32k EUR. I feel sick