It costs $43,500 to deploy a NEO smart contract

It costs $43,500 to deploy a NEO smart contract.

Other urls found in this thread:

np.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/7qn1c5/it_costs_43500_to_deploy_a_neo_smart_contract/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g21tYH2ctNqapcP4W-_WWLqF2SODB7FNakeXpDLTlYc/htmlview
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

#thefutureofcrypto

so, SCAM?

selling 100k right now, just give me a signal

Why?

It's adjustable and keeps shitcoins away.

NEO more like NI HAO

source?

>the chinese ethereum

np.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/7qn1c5/it_costs_43500_to_deploy_a_neo_smart_contract/

>deleted

Thanks just sold 100k

Read the comments, there's a link to NEO's page with prices in Gas, whatever that is.

This project has always been dogshit and resides in a country that only seeks to restrict crypto access.

>the project has always been dogshit
Can you elaborate?

/thread

Can confirm, sold 100k

>rides off of rebrand possible microsoft partership hype
>has 0 icos built ontop of it
>the eth of china!
>went from .3 cents to 200 dollars
It's the exact same unused garbage that it was when it was antshares.

>has 0 icos built ontop of it

Man it really must be killing you that it’s dipping so little compared to the rest of the market and you can’t get the entry you want, huh...

Name 1 on it right now

>RPX
>APEX
>TKY
>Trinity
>NEX
I can't remember more off hand, but you get the point.

QLINK

Thanks for the info - just sold all my coins.

Job well done OP.

None of those are passed a crowdsale stage. None of those are functional.

RPX has. It's on exchanges already.
>Not functional
Well they're all new so.

That;s been on there for awhile. I thought it got forced off with the china ico ban wave.

Just locked my NEO smart contract in at $50000

you have to pay the chinese commie state

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g21tYH2ctNqapcP4W-_WWLqF2SODB7FNakeXpDLTlYc/htmlview

>literally who's

Biggest scam ever

So we got
redpulse
deepbrain
qlink
all past atleast a crowdsale. Deepbrains websites down probably an exit scam. Qlink is based but this is all in china.

It's actually $43,500 + $43,500 EVERY YEAR

So you idiots don't understand neo at all do you?

I don't even have money in neo. But it's not "the Chinese ethereum". The visions are completely different. NEO literally WANTS for it to be expensive enough to deploy tokens that only large businesses can do it. They do not have the same free, do whatever vision as eth. They want to be a "smart economy" or some shit

The chinese eth is a meme that was getting pushed from the earliest antshares shillers and continues to this day. Now the narrative is shifting to actually represent the companies vision. Just like BTC and gold.

DBC