I'm out, I went all in on tron, I'm finished

I'm out, I went all in on tron, I'm finished.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W1x5dvjV28M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NEVER GO ALL IN!!!
NOT UNLESS YOU HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO BEGIN WITH!!!

>NEVER GO ALL IN!!!

BUT SHE SAID GO ALL IN

I THOUGHT IT WAS A SURE THING
I LOST 10 THOUSAND DOLLARS

Did you go all in at the ATH?

Join the P&D group where everyone profits! Even during dips!
Discord >>UXBnfm2

BTC Giveaway next week btw

>he never goes all in before having at least 4 btc
youll never make it

I went all in at 25 cents

hahaha moron.

PAJEETED

Fuck you.

BTFO

good, now get off Veeky Forums you fucking normie shitstain

Thought about going all in at 9 cents. Eh.

Start over nigger.
No one says you can't but you.

There will be more opportunities. Suicide ends all opportunities. Dont let something like tron be the reason your life ends. You were smart enough to be here, you just made a mistake. The same mistake a lot of people made.
Suicide will always be an option. It will be an option next week, next month, next year. That means there is no reason to rush. Dont do it now. Wait and see how things are in a month.
Just fucking wait.

This is why you don't listen to people meming coins on twitter. Do your own research, read the whitepaper yourself, buy coins you actually believe have a future. Or if you are going to chase pajeetcoin moon missions at least be able to recognize them for what they are and get out with decent gains.

You already fucked yourself mah nigga.

Dude, don't worry TRX will get back up. People like to shit on it and FUD all over it, and yeah they did fuck up by being plagiarizing pajeets, but their shit is real and they will moon again in the coming months.

You have only lost 10k if you sell now. DON'T SELL!!! HODL!!!! You have nothing to lose now anyway.

Oh. Shit. Never mind. Here, have some rope my nigga.

This.
There is people that pay their share for learning and leave and there are those who start then.

Nothing to worry about, just don't let it all rot on tron. At what price did you buy in?

Why would you go all in on an obvious scam coin with no product? I don't understand

is it truly an obvious scam coin or is it just a shit pajit project? I am thinking about investing just because everything is bleeding now anyway.

The product is China

Tell me what it does

I went all in on TRX. Last year. I sold it right before it started crashing (it started right after his most recent livestream which I didn’t even watch but it must have been terrible).

Making it in crypto is all about making good decisions. Anyone who bought TRX this year did it because of FOMO which is never a good decision.

>is it truly an obvious scam coin or is it just a shit pajit project?

What are you even saying? Here is what we know about TRX.

>whitepaper is just a bunch of shit copied from other projects = HUGE red flag
>no product = this can’t be debated. there isn’t even a software wallet.
>Justin Sun has never spoken about the tech and every tweet is just about “partnerships” and meaningless hype

All signs point to a big fucking scam. Anyone who buys TRX in 2018 is a black person or as smart as one.

>Justin Sun name drops Jack Ma 1 million times
>Jack Ma never says one word about tron

>cryptocurrency operates on logic
It's all hype coin, all bets are off. It's also hardly matured, like 2 months?, so bet it's going to stick around. Just because it's a scam and normie are buying into is not a bad thing.

no sympathy with those who bought tron. we warned you idiots over and over.

Every idiot who bought Tron is a retard and deserve to lose all their money. No sympathy.

I agree, scams can be profitable. I play Poker for when I want to gamble, though. I prefer crypto because the risk of losing money is a lot lower if you know what you’re doing. It’s a good thing that most people don’t know what they’re doing or it would be a lot harder to make gains.

Do you think it will hit lose to .80 again though? I'm a poorfag and seeing as how it's .06 now, this looks like prime opportunity for me to put a couple hundred bucks in, but only the premise that I can cash out at like .50 at least.

HHAHAHAHA YOUR A BIG FAGGOT NI HAO.

youtube.com/watch?v=W1x5dvjV28M

"sure things" cause the most losses
pic related

The normies aka the money are waking up in regards to TRX. You could buy any one of the currently shilled coins on Veeky Forums and have a better chance of making money compared to TRX. You can take my advice or listen to some mouth breather on Twitter with Crypto in their name.

it may bounce, but like all the other coins are more likely to bounce than that copy pasted piece of shit.
so you are right that now is a good time to buy, but please choose any other coin on top 15

JUSTin'd

I don't even have a twitter. I'm aware of the keepers. But I don't have alot of working capital. And I'd like to pump and dump something. If I feel that TRX is going to make a "comeback" of sorts I'd be happy to bite the bullet and just put like 200$ into it today.

I hope you dont drop as far as Tron did. Bye.

we had Joost and now JUSTin, how ironic.

everyone in the crypto world knows that tron is a scam now. and lots of pr are not gonna work the second time around. even bitcoin is gonna bounce way more than tron

You probably gamble like a man, but I don't call 200$ a gamble. The swirling speculation around tron makes in twice as interesting. There are like 3 /threads on tron alone. Not that that says a lot, but just the over all impact this scam coin is making.

Do scams apply to horseshoe theory?

Tron was obviously not going to be a real deal coin. They literally gave 500 away to everyone to make an army of shillers.
It was the biggest pump and dump scheme but I thought surely nobody would be dumb enough to invest in the coin they gave away for free!

Sold mine at 17 cents so I just missed the absolute top but couldn’t resist the free $85 binance gave me in 500 TRX coins. That’s a great meal or a good start on the next shit coin shillers will take to new heights!

Still can’t believe anyone invested in the coin they had to give away!

Ask yourself, what is going to cause the “comeback”? The only thing I can see helping TRX is the release of something useable. The TRX doggies was a ponzi but it gave the coins a bit of life. The price was still going up then. Justin talks about a “main net release” but I don’t think that’s coming this year, if at all. What is going to make the price go up? Another partnership announcement? That’ll just piss people off even more.

Comeback? Has it even come? It's two months old you squirrely fuck

>tfw I put 200k in tron

Just sell at a loss and all in a different coin thats moving right now + set an alarm for tron then catch it on the way back up

>this scam will surely become not a scam over time!

Alright, buddy. Better accumulate more TRX. Big things ahead, right?

DELUDED

exit scam

OP you deserve this for going all in a literal shitcoin. do your research before giving your money to a chink that has a 80+ team yet none of them seem to be real... where s the fuken group picture

How would you know? You familiar with future events?
Did your speculation sandwich tell you? The fact that it's a scam has absolutely nothing to do with how much it's worth if everyone is in the scam.

how old is Raiblock? what about icx?