This Year Is Our Year!!

I'm still HODLing. Am I retarded?

you should be buying more at discounted price

Bought at 220 it's been down for a month now only a matter of time. Oh well at least I can sleep at night easy. Low highs = low lows. Comfiest hold rn.

Some guy on Veeky Forums yesterday said this coin had huge news coming up this week

Get ready dude

>buying more at discounted price
Could you tell me when is the time to give up? At some point you got to realize the bull run ends

I bought 40 more at these ridiculously low prices.

"time to give up"
you do realize that it was at around 50$ for months, right?
its a waiting game
not one based of fud

I saw that post, looks legit.

It doesn't mean it is always going to follow that pattern

Don't trust WhaleBro

I think $20 is a good buying price

It could've been whalebro but it wasn't the typical MO. No details like most larps. We'll see.

I'll buy all day at $20.

Yeah for 8 years? And somehow this year is magically different? Lmao Litecoin isn't one of your shitty trashcan coins. It's been on top 10 for as long as it has been around.

>No details
>It is legit
This is unfathomable user

>8 years
I think you forgot the $40 to $4 bear run

I bought 10 at 99 dollarydoos I'm still kinda comfy I guess

you are very smart, there are a lot of things going on in this Q1,
1. lightning network,
2. anonymous transactions(idk when)
3. You will be able to pay with it in every place you can pay with visa so in civilized countries in every fucking shop
4. Paying on Amazon (idk when, rumors)
5. It's second coin that went on market and it is recognizable already

I only had .20 LTC I got at like 340, just bought 3 at 198

Have you seen this meme? Kek

Bitcoin grew 10x like a shitty alt then corrected itself. Not much historical data back then so everyone panic sold. Then 2014 mt. Gox happened. Bad news after bad news kept it everything down.

Yea I saw it xD
But when bitcoin will go for a next bull run, ltc will go with him. And alts will bleed anyway xD

+ if ltc will go 4x it will have around 1000$ price, for btc to go 4x it has to be around 50k$ so it's better to invest in ltc I think than btc.

exactly ltc has so much potential

The issue here is let's say this coin takes off when the big surprise in announced. How much it is worth before the moon mission? If it is worth $50 then, and it is 4x. We'll be back exactly where we are at now

If I had more money now I will go for ltc. It is the best to buy when it's cheap, no point in buying when it already moon. Don't listen to ppl here most of them are newfags that are retarded, and they put money for easy money in 2 days. Crypto was always that way it goes for a bull run than it goes down, and than again bull run. And stupid faggots always buy when it's high and than sell when it is low blaming all world and losing money. And the cycle was from start like that.

Huge

Always after bull run it is going higher than it was. Almost everyone was saying at 200 bil market cap that there are no more money to come in crypto and it will fucking bleed now and die. And now it was around 800 bil, everyone again like every fucking bull run time, went in, it dropped and everyone is panicking. It will go higher than it was. Because ppl with a lot of money are not stupid. They just waited for bull run to end, sold out, now money is going out of crypto, when price drops they buy again cheap it will go high, nad normies and idiots from Veeky Forums who sold their shit when it was low will buy it again, when smart ppl will sell it and multiply their money.

Not sure if that’s how it will play out, most likely it will go to $700 then settle a bit before it hits $1000.

Just fucking invest now your money when it's low, and wait. If you are investing when it's going up u are almost always going to lose.

Litecoin has more potential in terms of percentage growth than BTC.

4x was an example, no one knows which point is the highest to sell, but it will go for sure higher than it was now.

Didn't they want to do more... merchant-friendly and consumer-accessible upgrades to Litecoin? If they're doing that in 2018, it's going to go up. LTC has a foothold because of how accessible it is already, and how it's much faster than BTC without imposing crazy fees, which makes it good for sending to exchanges to buy other alts, or buying stuff in online stores. We'll see how this year unfolds for LTC.

It’s going to be a good year for Litecoin, Q1 will be a turning point.

bought more at the $192 dip this morning.
HODLing until it's either $1000 or $0

And people are saying shit like cryptos are going to die, it will never recover, govs will ban it. We never know for sure, like you don't know if your money in bank will be there tommorow, there is always chance your money will be worthless. And crypto is future of money, so I don't belive in it being wiped out forever. Even us dollars, euro, almost all of currency is fucking worthless peace of shit. At the start of money it had value, because it was representation of gold, so u was able in any moment take all your money and change it for gold in bank. So for example 100$ bank note is 0.00001 gram of gold. And it was stable and had some value, economy was growing. Later scumbags throw out the part when it is worth something. So I don't think crypto is worse than flat currency. btw sorry for my eng I'm not native.

Not necessarily. People who invest high are the reason why the threshold goes up. When the threshold goes up more big spenders are likely to throw down big chunks of money, thus triggering a moon mission. This is how Bitcoin got so big. If everyone buys low and sells high like a day trader the price pretty much stays stable and just goes up and down by $100-200 increments a day.

It's obv, but after I wrote it, it's not like every whale, bank, etc. will fucking invest. So for us it is best to invest now, when it is low, before whales starts putting money in it and making it pump.

>turning point

You are so passionate about this coin user. Are you WhaleBro? kek

Anyway you guys will do like you want. I will just wait.

at this point, I'll be happy if it is just going back up to $300

I am not whale, I am poorfag, but I am this type of guy that will be aware of putting any of his $. So I was doing research for a long time, watching trends and market + I was always interested in economics and politics. And everything I say is based on my observation. Also I don't say litecoin is the best, there are better coins for sure, but untill situation is stable, I think it's the safest income now.

How low do you think I should wait for ltc to drop before buying more?

If you want to know my plan for now on
-keep money in ltc
-wait for btc bull run
-when it settles in high value I will diverse money into some coins with long time gains, that I belive in.

185$

I don't know user, but I think I will consider selling it probably around march/april, but it also depends on market. Well I bought more like today, and It will probably go lower, but I don't know how long it will be going down I am not some fairy.

>wait for btc bull run
BTC is almost < $10k now

So glad I didnt go back to LTC hours ago and kept faith with ETH, which is still where it was +somewhat higher holding where I went all in to ride it out

realistically, below $100. $40 is possible

Good, lower it become higher it will bounce.
Look at this in different way, you are able to buy cheaper and sell higher, so cheaper you buy, profits will be bigger.

You think we will get that low?

Truth is no one knows how low it will go, you need to use your intuition.

AND ALWAYS REMEMBER GUYS, NEVER PUT MORE MONEY THAN YOU CAN LOSE. I am always having this mind set that when I put money in I am trying to think like I already lost them.

Today is crypto bloodbath.

LTC 2018 IS OUR HERE LTC MARINES GET IN HERE AHHHHHHHHHHH

And I will add one more thing, after you gain your profit, and you are going to diverse it in other coins, always, fucking always research good what you are investing. Don't just belive in some shilling or post like get in now or you will lose moon and scam posts like that. When I started I had moments like OMG OMG I MUST PUT IN MY MONEY OR I LOSE MY MOON or being hyped like that. Never, fucking never do it. Even when ppl I respect in crypto are talking about some coin and shill I am doing a deep reserach.

I was also lazy many times and I was thinking naah, but it is better to spend few hours and be calm about your coin. Then even when it drops or when someone says something bad about it, you research it, and you are a lot calmer, and you will not believe in any scams or ppl trying to scare you.

I sold all of my pokemon cards for these

>Pokemon card for crypto
Graduating from /b/ to Veeky Forums