Crash is about to end

Trying to get an estimate of how long and how far the cryptos can go down like this I observed the following:

Looking at histroical charts I found out that these crashes or dips never last very long. In fact they usually last no longer than 1 week and never were able to last 2 weeks. The longest one I found (that was comparable to this one) was the one we had recently in September 2017 and lasted only 13 days. Given that this is already the 9th day it would be another record if it would not be over by Saturday.

Another feature that marks the end of each such dip is a strong downward spike of the price. It somehow never slows down to falling until it softly stopps and then after some rest starts climbing again. They always end with this spike of pure panic and bounce back again. Given that we had one like this today this marks the end of of this dip.

>If I am correct screencap this and remember around May that you Veeky Forumssexuals have it

I hope you're right op.

Last bear market was 2+ years newfriend

OP is right. 2 weeks is the limit because some businesses only pay employees bi-monthly. Some more interesting, but obvious analysis---bitcoin bullruns (often) on Thursdays or Fridays, which is when direct deposits go through.

Also, CND (the coin with the app that predicts the market) crashed to heck with this BTC crash. Why? Because the app predicted BTC would fall. Now, CND is slowly showing signs of recovery IMO. Even if you don't hold CND, if it starts to recover, other alts (good alts) should be recovering too.

>that was comparable to this one

I know what you mean, but that was due to actuall reasons. This is just a sudden dumb unfounded panic without any reasoning whatsoever

yup, gonna bull run on friday right up to 9k

>Another feature that marks the end of each such dip is a strong downward spike of the price. It somehow never slows down to falling until it softly stopps and then after some rest starts climbing again. They always end with this spike of pure panic and bounce back again. Given that we had one like this today this marks the end of of this dip.

I noticed this too, always need that last dip to shake out any remaining weak hands, get people to jump in at bargain price and rev the FOMO engine.

Said this the other day. Have to watch american pay cycles. Issue is, this time the fud is getting major play prepay period...

Bro, comparing the market today with the market right after Gox is like comparing Apples to Zebras, it's completely fucking different.

btc on gdax is forming a pair of giant tits does that mean anything

take into consideration rumor/news too
it's not all about what the chart does

lol, that was awesome.

Join this P&D group boyzz. Make some profit even during the dips!
discord>> UXBnfm2
BTC giveaway soon too

In my opinion thats just noise. Most of it turns out to be either fake news or somebody else of equal authority says the opposite, etc.

The graph is trying to get you horny so you waste BTC on hookers

thanks you TA guys are the best

you're welcome OP

>samefagging

Upward or downward tits? Double bottom is good, double top not so much, though it all depends a bit...

t. literally no understanding of how anything works

>no reason
BTC isnt usable as currency anymore. THATS 1000X WORSE THAN MTGOX