What Are You Buying During the Crash/Dip?

I got $1400 to buy up some more coins while everything is crashing/dipping, but what to get? Are you going after the big boys BTC, ETH alt coins, or ICO?

Hands are strong

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/upfiring/#charts
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vechain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

VEN

Just buy the holy 4 and hold for something more than intercourse and you'll be well off.

I couldnt not buy XRB. Node bug and a massive sell wall pushed it to 12 bucks. Had to buy in for the first time.

Otherwise, REQ and VEN for me during bottoms.

>mfw making an image with your holds to shill them on biz.

Buy Ven and UFR. They gonna start rising nicely, as soon as the correction is over.
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/upfiring/#charts
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vechain/
big believer in VEN right here.

I got me some XRB, it's my biggest loser right now, but I'm hoping for the big turnaround

>UFR

Waiting until Ether drops to $950 so I can buy some more

I bought more CND and LINK obviously

:^)

I would stay away from alts for a while, they haven't reached their lows yet and they'll continue to drop as BTC rallies again.

BTC, ETH, XMR are all safe bets.

the difference is these are not shitcoins, so people might actually make a buck

Nice disguised shill. +20 shill points for you

the difference is you're all late as fuck on REQ/STRAT

everyone already on biz got rich.

TRX

I'm buying nothing

Bought some more Monero because it's a solid comfy hold and also took the opportunity to add a little more to my XLM stack.

get your money back

discord gg/PEKQFDX

binance pump later 5k member

Dont buy anything right now, let it all fall down for the next days and then buy ETH and BTC back in

Who all thinks there's still more dropage? Should we just wait for the numbers to crash even lower or is the upturn near?

I woudl rebuy once ETH hits 500$ amd BTC 4000$

UFR. Had great gains and now it's at a perfect buy in price. Low market cap coin that's being listed on a new exchange within a week.

That's optimistic

Prob more ETH. That and the shit the drops the most with the most value.

this
waiting for sub 1k if it comes

Gonna try to sneak some
- GRC
- LBC
- XMR

GRC and LBC if they drop below my initial buy-in level, XMR because I sold high yesterday.
Looking at GBYTE and SHIFT aswell desu

BTC approaching its next support level. If BTC breaches $10,500, you need to get the fuck out, no matter what altcoin you're in. That means doomsday, ie, next support is below $8k.

XLM and ETH

Not sure if wise or not

I've had enough of worthless virtual tokens that have no real world applications whatsoever. I think I might buy government bonds with all my spare money, at least they don't have a history of losing half of their value while I'm sleeping.

shut the fuck up with the UFR shilling. everybody with half a brain thats on biz knows a discord group is trying to pump the shitcoin

Actually if you consider inflation they do have a history of just straight up losing value. Would be better to put it in an index fund or a REIT