Laughing at you crypto fags

Laughing at you crypto fags.

>make 95k after tax as an account.
>own a 2 million dollar apartment complex
>making over 240k from that literally doing nothing.
>invest in REAL things like stocks.
>retiring in 2 years.

Lol you might've made 2x gains in 2 weeks but that means nothing if your shitcoins go down 80% in a day. Enjoy being poor fags, the crypto bubble is literally pathetic, even shitty 90s pet supply websites were worth more, not even a memorable bubble lol. Good riddance crypto fags, maybe actual business and finance will be talked about here now.

damn

that sounds like a lot of taxes you have to pay

you really are a good goyim, aint u

You would've had to pay taxes on your shitcoins too, even if you didn't and got away for a year or 2 the IRS would find you and put your faggot ass in jail.

>enjoy being poor

Many people are up a lot of money. Apartment complexes are embarrassing lol.

>hey look it's easy to make money when you have money

So I need to a lot of money to make a lot of money? Hold up, let me flip my shitcoins x10 so i can join you

I'm pretty sure that its not a complex if there is only 2-6 apartments

the fact that you said shitcoins gave you away, you were in the crypto too, and are pissed because you bought ATH

How’d you buy a 2 million dollar complex OP?

>apartment
Damn I feel sorry for you, living in a congested hell hole that you can't afford a half axre property with a double garage

>normalfag has 2 millions and still needs to work more to retire
>comfy neet never worked a day in his life and his 400k portfolio gives him enough for infinite tendies
wagecucks BTFO

What kind of fucked up apartment complex is that? My ONE apartment cost $1.7M.

who's a good goy? you are! oh yes you are! yes you aaare!

>150k a year + benefits from cushy public sector job
>own 3.5 million dollar apartment complex
>only 1 mil mortgage
>just settled a lawsuit and got 150k tax free
>made quarter million on 40k investment in crypto starting in September
>wife is a doctor with a fat ass
>dress Bette than you
>fitter than you

I'm basically a better version of you OP. In pretty much every way. My only complaint is that I have chronic migraines.

I also don't go around bragging about having decent assets. I consider myself still a pleb.

Retire? What so you can jerk off to hentai with your parents money? A couple million is fucking nothing. You're an accident or lawsuit away from being middle class.

Stay humble faggot

I like you.

I'd take chronic migraines over my chronic tinnitus.

Worst of all I have like 10% of the networth you do.

Just fuck my shit up.

Try improving posture, massaging those two big muscles in your neck, and massaging your occipital region. Sometimes tinnitus (and migraines) is caused by fucked up muscles which restrict bloodflow to the brain.

I find if I make certain movements with my head or pull my neck muscles a certain way I get ringing in my ears.

I'll give that a shot. Past 5 years of this have not been fun desu. I'd give up my net worth in a heartbeat to make it go away, honestly.

Have you tried using psilocybin mushrooms?

I haven't. In the past before, yes.

My migraines are vestibular. You're not alone. Be your own advocate and get treatment.

Make sure you look up the correct massage techniques. Also, for correct posture: chest out, shoulders aligned with ears, back as straight as possible, abdominals slightly sucked in (not using much strength). It will feel uncomfortable at first but your body will get used to it