Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=o1o5o2m6Stg
streamable.com/parox
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

m.youtube.com/watch?v=o1o5o2m6Stg

please watch this, it's actually the best link meme
streamable.com/parox

kAwaii

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to be a chainlink investor. The hints are extrenely subtle, and without a solid grasp of the banking system most of the hints will go over a typical newfags head. There’s also Sergies optimistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from satoshi nakamoto's literature, for instance. The investors understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this coin, to realise its not just brilliant- is can change peoplea LIVES. As a consequence people who dislike chainlink truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in sergies existential catchphrase “See you at SIBOS” which itself is a cryptic reference to the international banking conference. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the chainlink development team's genius wit unfolds itself on their binance trading screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

You can have it all
My empire of dirt

keked

As a self-admitted newfag investor, I have a great gut feeling about LINK.

My hands are losing their grasp on BAT right now...

unrelated but still related

QUADS HAVE SPOKETH

new investor here too linklet but stil holding strong

how can you be posting memes while we're all going broke here
13k link here goddamn why didnt I tether up

I'm happy for you linkies who sold at 1.20 but I'm laughing at you deluded linkies who are still holding your shitcoins. Have fun returning to dirt.

>as you know, big man tyrone lovs money
>HUEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
streamable.com/parox

People who sold their LINK don't deserve to bare our name
They have brought shame to our clan

What even prompted this shit to tank so hard?

$0.69 right now, what the absolute fuck

i just called SWIFT and asked them about chainlink. the guy on the phone laughed at me and suggested visiting a hardware store...i tried asking about sergey, but then he got really rude, implying i was calling him a homosexual. getting really bad vibes from this, i think the whole project is a sham to be honest.

$0.67
every day it goes lower and lower

requesting Sergey backpacking in Asia pasta

quads confirm. LINK gets so many digits.

favorite so far

amazing

fucking KEK

just add sunglasses and its perfect

kek

Pls someone eat up my buy wall

remove the buy wall - it will go lower and we can buy more cheap link

pls remove

Could someone finish this for me I'm too stoned

delet this retard

Y?

>>

Guys add to our destiny

just bought 15k of link because of the oracle shit that i don't understand. thanks Veeky Forums

10k here. Am i gona make it?

got double dubs twice in a row ITT

Why do the subs say "two Bitcoin" instead of "too Bitcoin"?

>237 LINKs
>100% of portfolio

Am i gonna make it lads?

Time to buy more, shitskin.

I just have this. I only hold ~200 links but I cherish them

consider yourself one lucky little stinkie

this coin is one of the most shilled, this sergey guy probably hired full time memers
all hail the 260m$ json parser
there's still way too much dumb money in cryptocurrency

Will ChainLink ever be worth 10k per token?

I'd buy more but my folio is down 50% (one month's salary - though I haven't actually sold anything, I'm not a retard), so that scares me away enough to not pump in any more fiat into it for now. Will probably regret it later, but I think I'll play it safe for now.

Eth buy wall pulled, time to die

When LINK makes me a millionaire I'm going to commission a Chainlink movie poster starring Jason Parser and hang it in my living room.

broc chain?

WE ALL GONNA MAKE IT

KEK IS UPON US STINKY LINKIES

i just made this, hope you like it :^)

dude yes

kek

;-;

Post full version

Here you go.

sorry guys, let me fix this

This was the original. New one is nice too tho.

STOP IT!! JUST.. DONT!!

just made LINK Sergeant, I think I'mgonna make it

I love to see the hatred against us Link Marines on this board.

got any more LINK fud?
Jason Parser copy paste is my favorite

Best part is that it's mostly other linkies posting these

That's hilarious yo

pic related

Well, we only want the strongest of strongest hands among our ranks.

Just accumulate tokens slowly over time until you've reached 1k LINK and you should be ok then.

>tfw all we need is for chainlink's marketcap to get to where stellar (shitcoin) is right now for us to go to lambo island.

just bought 25k worth, can't wait to be a millionaire in a few months

I can't believe these cucks are still shilling this total shitcoin.

Really guys? 2 devs and literally ZERO news and you're still holding?

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that SIBOS didn't pan out like they had hoped. Hell, Sergey even shilled the muh tulips meme in his speech to try to get the bankers to warm up to him and he still couldn't close a deal.

And don't get me started on the NDAs...you're a fucking idiot if you think they're just holding back basic information because of some secret deal. Jesus christ, Veeky Forums

Earth to linkies: the coin is dead. Mourn and move on.

So glad I dumped this worthless coin as the head and shoulders pattern formed ages ago.

So that's why they still haven't hired anyone. All the money went to hiring shills

>too much dumb money in crypto
>a json parser can't be worth 260m
pick one

I'm trying to think good FUD against chainlink but there really isn't any. Even if the banks don't come through there is always the zeppeling os partnership and many more. Only thing I can think of is the implementation, they are doing something really difficult setting up decentralized oracle network that would work flawlessly. After test net is up and working all the troubles will finally be over.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to be a chainlink investor. The hints are extrenely subtle, and without a solid grasp of the banking system most of the hints will go over a typical newfags head. There’s also Sergies optimistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from satoshi nakamoto's literature, for instance. The investors understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this coin, to realise its not just brilliant- is can change peoplea LIVES. As a consequence people who dislike chainlink truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in sergies existential catchphrase “See you at SIBOS” which itself is a cryptic reference to the international banking conference. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the chainlink development team's genius wit unfolds itself on their binance trading screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

Best yet.