Smart Money

All coins are now on sale. What's your pick?

unironically LINK, VEN, and BCH, gdax allowing BTC transactions the 18th

AST and maybe BQX

Just pick any pick related

Xmr, xlm

Coins are on sale if Delta shitcoins price over shitcoins price is superior to Delta shitcoins price over but coin price
But I don't expect a brain let like you to u detstand, button personnel

USD$

LINK
OMG
SUB
ZRX
KMD

your welcome for 20x+ gainz

Req & Fun.

AElf, the price is just too tasty.

sophiatx

SAP blockchain solution, didnt moon yet

Link, ZCL, VEN, TAU, ICX

ETH, XMR, VEN

XLM. If it goes back to its ATH when fairx I will be well on my way to making it

Coins aren't on sale, coins dont exist anymore. For reference, the last crash was bad too, but things eventually picked up and prices were back to normal. They haven't this time, it's been bleeding for a day straight which isnt normal for the current mainstream marked, it's over.

If I don't see green for 3+ days in a row I'm not buying shit.

What a bullshit argument. Things are constantly changing and no month is like the other.

Clank clank, beep boop

Enjoy buying meme internet money after the fad died out, you think its cheap now, a month later your coins are worth nothing and new retards will think the new ATL is cheap too, only to repeat the cycle till all coins are worth 0.

>newfag thinks this is a crash
welcome to your first bear market plebbittor

ZClassic, upcoming bitcoin private fork, accumulate or stay poor

silver and gold you fucking morons.

I see Flixxo as an easy 2-3x within days of the market bouncing back. In the short term 10x wouldn't even be 300M marketcap and I think thats highly achievable in the next few months.

fun icx and req

anything significant for it in the short term? .

In what exchange?
And what’s the market cap?

LINK KMD ZRX KNC

By when, end of Q1?

UFR of course. get paid for seeding torrents? sign me up.

The crypto market is done. Screen cap this. It will continue to bleed out all the way down.

lol you think tomorrow will be better?
wait and you'll buy at even lower prices

BCH

Institutional money isn't going to be buying BTC or infinite supply coins like ETH and XMR.

They're going to buy something stable and underbought, yet with plenty of room for upward growth with good things on the horizon, and enough volatility to swing.

CAPP

I was thinking BNB but what if the chinks ban crypto

Wait for the trup dip. This is nothing.
Then take coins that don't have like 20.000 transactions backlog like ETH has. Something that flies easy from the big exchanges.

NEO, GULDEN, IOTA, REQ. Basically everything thats already IN USE now and has volume. Not shits like CHAINLINK or RIPPLE where they constantly move the "final network" ad infinitum to suck in normie money.

Oh yeah and GDAX opens BCH/BTC trading tomorrow to put the icing on :-)

Accumulating more DENT and more VEN.

Pls tell me CAPP is going to be ok? I've been selling it off around 3000+ to buy BCH.

Why do you think it's going up after this, and what prices do you predict?