Suicide general

what are your most proven ways of suicide? any recommendations?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vesna_Vulović
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

buying TRX

I recommend you don't go down that path

Bite the bullet

go to the middle of a nig ghetto and start shouting: NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER.
If you are white, someone will probably shoot you.

why suicide? go on an adventurous trip with only a bottle of water or be a monk.

kek

honestly i recommend overdose including sleeping pills. maybe od on sleeping pills. thats given you live alone of course, dont wanna end up in the hospital and stabalize, as you might get all fucked up

presonally ive always been a jumper, but thats just personal taste

If you have nothing left to live for, then there's nothing I can say that will dissuade you.

I'm kind of in the same place though: started in December with $500, went up to $1200, then when my main coin started going down, I started swing trading until there was only $400 left, and then I cashed out. Crypto was the only thing that made me happy in a long time (didn't start uni, got depressed, was diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder). And now I'm back to where I was pre-crypto (even worse in some ways).

Something that made me feel better is yesterday I made plans to kill myself, but only after my parents die. It's not instant, but atleast I won't have to hang around for too long.

oh and if youre an amerifag just put one between the eyes if youve got the balls. its proven quite effective

I can say from experience this is the best method

if youre in a country with good healthcare, i highly recommend seeking professional help. in the us that shit would put you in debt, but if youre in canada/a good european country, just do it.

a-are you a ghost?

This.
Came here to post that.

Are you retarded? Sleeping pills have one of the lowest success rates. You'll just vomit blood for a few hours, maybe have a seizure, and probably get permanent organ damage.

maddox rip off

Heroin is probably the most painless. I actually overdosed before and I had no idea what even happened.

heroin + xanax

The failed suicide by firearm was always a big fear of mine. Choosing low calibre at a wrong angle and becoming stuck as a windowlicker

Yeah I'm in Canada, and I have therapy coming my way, and I'll probably find a job soon, but it's like words don't mean anything anymore (those I say/think/hear). I don't know if this is because of the antidepressants (took them for 8 months) or if this is just the next step of my illness. And all this must look so trivial next to, say, the life of the average African child, but idk. It seems like even if this child was mentally ill, he'd be too busy trying to survive to even think about stuff like this.

Don't bother trying this companies are forced by law to include a certain % concentration of oxygen in each tank now to prevent suicide by this method, enjoy waking up with a headache.

Jump off a very high building. Don't be retarded. Very easy, 99.9999999% mortality rate. Only a few people ever survive high falls.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vesna_Vulović
>fell out of a plane that blew up due to a bomb
>10,160 metres (33,330 ft)
>only survivor, suffered a fractured skull, three broken vertebrae, two broken legs, several broken ribs and a fractured pelvis.
>99% recovery, only has a slight limp

>ut atleast I won't have to hang around for too long.
>hang around for too long.

All in on Link.

HA, GOT EMM

Thanks, it's been years since my last hug. I could be 40 years old when that happens, so I still have a few years left.