Cant recive bitcoins pls halp

My mom is the best.
In fact, she sent $300 worth of bitcoin to my Coinbase Bitcoin wallet yesterday.

The problem is that they havent arrived, it makes my mom and me really fucking mad.

She was using MultiBit wallet to send it and i am using coinbase.
And yes, she typed in the right adress.

Is there anything we can do? And there is no fucking support on the coinbase website.

If anyone helps me with this problem i will happily send atleast $50 worth of bitcoin to you. or any other currency.

Thanks!

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/
pushtx.btc.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

txid?

I can help out. What was your receiving address and her sending address?

check the blockchain record
blockchain.info/

> Using BTC as a means to transfer value

>Sending bitcoin
>During a sell off
Oh boy, give it 3 to 5 days if you are lucky. Realistically 10 days

Does it really take that long to recive bitcoin from another wallet? I read somewhere that it takes about an hour?

Do this.
It may be that the fees were too low. In that case you will either have to wait a really long time or use something like to accelerate your transaction. Beware that it may cost you quite a bit. pushtx.btc.com/
Keep your $50 or donate to EFF.

How to i find the txid?

ok nvm

blockchain says there is no transactions made on the adress.

My mom said the fee was $1.3 so i bet you are right. is the site u linked legit, and is it easy to use?

Check blockchain.info and tell us what fee you used. Or you could give us the txid and we will check for you.
Adresses and txids are public information, unless you'd rather keep the transaction private.
Honestly, if she paid an extremely low fee, pushtx is your best choice, otherwise contact Coinbase.

You mean

>sending btc at all. Not just using ETH hahahahahaha fucking normies

Yeah, $1.3 is very low, $13 would be more appropriate. That's why people don't use BTC to transfer small amounts of money.
Check out how big is the fee on pushtx. Just enter your txid to see it.
If you were ready to pay somebody $50, rather use that money there.

What is a txid and where will i find it?

Okay thank you, will look in to it.

How long do you think it will take if i dont use pushtx?

Depends on the transaction, I can't really tell but it should take days even if you are lucky.
To find the txid use Blockchain.info

Im not able to find the TXID anywhere?

She tried to send just $1 worth of bitcoins like 6 days ago and they havent arrived either, and on blockchain it says *0 transactions*

dude get lost
if you don't figure out this by yourself you will only keep losing money here