*breathes in*

*breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. THEY ACTUALLY THOUGHT THIS SHITCOIN WOULD REACH 40K

Bitcoin is a shitcoin, but its the entry point for normies to pump money into crypto.

normans drove the insane run to 20k and they have been getting justed ever since, so now normans wont be buying back in for a long time if at all. With no new dumb money going in, btc will not pass 20k any time soon

Once LN is active later in the year, I can believe it.

This guy is a hedgefund genius.
Google "Nuclear Phynance" and see how they talk about him. The quants are absolutely in crypto right now

Honestly, some of the shit these financial experts say about cryptocurrencies makes me feel much smarter than I am.

Bitcoin will steadily decline and Ethereum will have the majority of the market.

HODLers thought no whales would start to sell above 10k

they were wrong, i posted a chart a while ago showing the whales were selling but Veeky Forums shit on it

only a "true" believer wouldnt take +10k a coin

The instant CNBC started shilling 24/7 was a signal that the big boys were about to dump on you.

Wrong. BTC will keep growing but definitely not as fast as ETH, which will become #1.

> Bitcoin falls 20%

> Every other coin falls 30+ %

Good luck with your non-shitcoins user.

>The quants are absolutely in crypto right now
There's nothing good about that, those faggots eat away our gains. We need more normies instead who buy mindlessly

>He said at the beginning of the year

>they were wrong, i posted a chart a while ago showing the whales were selling but Veeky Forums shit on it
Can you please give a link to your posts?

Yeah, that's what I said, Ethereum will have the majority of the market, and Bitcoin will decline slowly as market leader.

These "faggots" bring in 100-200k to the game per head, and do cross exchange arbitrages to keep the system liquid. These "faggots" are massively helping us

>These "faggots" bring in 100-200k to the game per head
How exactly?

>and do cross exchange arbitrages to keep the system liquid
0.5% of additional liquidity that they bring doesn't make a difference.. Crypto used to get along quite well when the big guys had not heard about it

The quants are the sharks, they feed off you, not feed you.. The system is unsustainable without mindless buyers

kek cryto is almost 100% of my net worth

Seriously, how much of a brainlet do you have to be to not realise the exactitude of that statement?

You do realize it's 2018 now you fucking retard.
It could well reach 40k.

Yeah I can see this. The world will be moving its money into crypto and Bitcoin is the dollar of the crypto world.

Not with those transaction times and costs

>retards thinking an assets rises in a straight line on the log scale
It will go beyond 40k, retard

>do cross exchange arbitrages to keep the system liquid.
You're happy that already rich Chads are literally making PURE profits and leaving your the scraps and dips to play with?
Fuck that, crypto revolution is supposed to be the rise of the neets, neets should be doing the arbitrage.