PFR WARNING PFR WARNING PFR WARNING PFR WARNING

There is ZERO buy support for PFR above 0.00015 ETH.

Look at the distribution of token holders in the smart contract:
etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0x2fa32a39fc1c399e0cc7b2935868f5165de7ce97

The smallest slice on the pie chart is 100,000 PFR, if ANY one of those decides to sell they can wipe out most of the order book.

Try to get out at 0.00015. This is not FUD. This is advice from a long time PFR holder. ETH is dropping vs USD. PFR is dropping vs ETH. GET OUT.

no.

Then enjoy holding until 0.

95% of bitcoin is owned by 1% of wallets.
If any of those 1% of wallets decides to sell, it crashes the market... NOW WHAT?! YOU'RE GONNA GET OUT OF CRYPTO????

Why sell for fucking pennies when they could potentially generate infinite passive income via masternodes? Get this weak shit outta here

Thanks for wasting my time. I logged onto ED to see if I could get a good deal and nobody is selling anywhere close to .00015.

OP can't fud for shit

i thought the same thing OP

but buying support on ED isnt really a thing. people dump way below market all the time for zero reason

its a legit project just hold and hope they are successful

And since I posted that, the price has climbed slightly up. Granted, it may drop again but it shows there's hope for recovery and soon.

You guys need to learn when to cut losses. I've been in PFR from the beginning and it's not about to go up any time soon.

Are you blind? There is literally no support until 0.00015 eth. There is about $3,500 between the top of the order book and there. It's the only wall supporting from another huge drop. People on here were posting portfolios with $10,000+ USD of PFR.

I'm giving you guys advice. Don't be retarded and "hodl" like reddit.

>buying support
>ED
First ED token you fucking newfag?

You literally said you're a long time PFR hodler, and then you say don't be a hodler like reddit. Trash fudding buddy, go call yourself a retard in another thread.

PFR came out last fucking month dude. I held since $0.02 cents and got out two days ago.

You guys are really showing your true colors of how fucking stupid you are.

Don't ignore the content of the posts, explain why the PFR whales would dump instead of set up a shitload of masternodes? They would be getting a cut of any crypto potentially traded on Payfair.

The only reason I see for a dump to the fucking abyss would be if the project failed which is a possibility with literally any other coin.

Keep parroting "HODL" through crashes retard.

This might shock you, but we can see your ID.

buy support isnt a thing on ED, a few other anons have said this but you refuse to respond to it

he's saying not to HODL
use your eyes and read please

I know that, you moron. He responded to the same post twice, as if we couldn't see it's the same person like on most other boards.

Nice try whale-chan
I caught this meme coin before your discord/telegram started keeping a shill thread up 24/7
way ahead of you pajeets

I JUST BOUGHT 1K OF THESE WHAT THE FUCK

Don't worry dudester, this is a low market cap coin, with practically no volume, it's not even on any real exchange yet. We'll make it.

I got it lower than current price, but I still haven't sold anything and very comfy hold.