Bitcoin Crashing

FUCK, EVEN I HAVE TO ADMIT THAT THIS SHIT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE THAT BUBBLE CHART THAT WE ALL KNOW.

IS THIS A SELF-FULFILLED PROPHESY?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sgY2ylNnpCw
cfe.cboe.com/cfe-products/xbt-cboe-bitcoin-futures/contract-specifications
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FOR THE RECORD

Everyone selling will buy back in at 20k in a month from severe fomo

every drop looks exactly like the bubble chart.

this is so cute. no one here knows what a log scale chart is. awwww

WHAT DO YOU MEAN?

Think about the chances that any chart (BTC in this case) would look like that arbitrary chart.

It would either:

1) be a huge coincidence. Hardly ever happens.

2) not be a huge coincidence. Happens all the time. This includes "happens sometimes".

If 1 were true, then the graph itself is pretty meaningless. It wouldn't be reflected in the market enough to even make the rounds or be useful as an illustration.

If 2 were true, then i dont feel like spoon feeding you.

nah, global market

we are not even up to 1 trillion

>recovery incoming

ITS OVER

Listen to Cryptobuddha and shut up.

youtube.com/watch?v=sgY2ylNnpCw

I like how you just erased one of the small bull runs in there just to prove your point

sent ;)

The main difference is that this drop has been going on for 3.5 weeks now. Other dips the past year only lasted like 4-8 days.

how?

>implying the log chart is bullish. 19.5k was critical resistance that was rejected. Its a long bear back to the trendline.

Literally no reason for this to happen. I don’t know why people continually say that gains won’t stop until we hit some arbitrary market cap.
>global mkt therefore it must hit $1 trillion or better
Why? Because it’s a psychological number?
This constant push for milestones is how we end up in times like now. The goal is not to accurately reflect value in price. The goal is to push the price as high as possible, which inevitably causes crashes.

Can someone fix my meme graph?

how about you stop trading shitcoins like bitcoin and invest in a real project like ethereum? makes sense pajeet?

>laughs in invested at 1000$

im still up bigly. just buying more on this epic dip. learn how to finance normies.

cfe.cboe.com/cfe-products/xbt-cboe-bitcoin-futures/contract-specifications

stop fucking that meme graph and comparing it to a chart over the last few months u god damn retard

But bitcoin chart continues following the meme graph.

>he didn’t sell 19k to buy back 30% more btc at no cost
A real financier

175k mid 2019 confirmed

>not bullish

It's meme magic my brother. MEME MAGIC!