Ethercraft - Decentralized Dungeon Crawling

Reminder that we've been telling everyone for the past two days to take a risk, buy some items, and make gains while this bear market unfolds. You didn't listen, and now the FUDers in these threads are down 30% while we've made back our principal, and now into profit, just waiting for game updates.

There are still good buys. The Merchant's Token, Ring, and Bangle all have less than 50 buyers still. The price only increases after 175. What the fuck are you doing not getting some now while ETH is cheap, make gains in the pyramid, and then if/when the game releases, you'll have a valuable item that you can sell back for even more profit?

How long will you wait?

Other urls found in this thread:

ethercraft.io/#/shop/42
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Honestly in this market what's the worst that could happen.

sorry, cool game but its no longer profitable. If you are looking to make money www.ethercars.com is where its at - ground zero ponzi with legit whitepaper, legit demo, multiple social networks

I think you mean www.etherracing.com? I saw, the returns are pretty high it seems you don't need many to sell to profit. Also there are rewards in the campaign area- and they will be making a token of their own for blockchaingames

where do you find the newest ether games?

who are the devs? why they haven't posted their social media? this is just a elaborated scam, the ponzi is over and there will be no game.

Also shoo shoo discord shills

yeah my bad, its www.etherracing.com.. I already have made more than 1/2 my initial investment. The return started at 10% of the initial (but started raising after 10 sold) so theres plenty of room to get in and profit. Currently in ethercraft, you would need hundreds of people in after you to profit

lmaoing at ur bags

I saw the campaign rewards for etherracing- look very cool. And the white paper is solid

I'm not waiting on anything. I decided to let it go after seeing I wasn't in the first 20 to see it.
Too late. I was in the first 10 with Ethertanks and got a nice return, but the people after day two probably never got their initial investment back.

now this is a nice new ponzi, give more details, since when started?

Let's shill it then

Literally people just started buying today I think. www.etherracing.com Some cars, you only need 15 sold to make a profit, the cheapest one only needs 50 sales

I could see it definitely getting big. people are used to the 1% returns. by the time this one hits 1% return, we can already have made BANK

So all in on etherracing? Fuckit I'm gonna buy more

holy shit another one im going all in this time

yo someone make an etherracing thread, but lets buy some first so we can lock in profits

I was lucky enough to get one hour later it was shilled here were the uncommon crate had only 53 sells and bought 4 of them. This is no longer profitable, and it will just give you money if you buy in early enough, many people are never making their investment back.

The enchanted items in the shop will literally never exist again. That means, if only 200 Mage Mincer's sell, there will only ever be 200 to exist EVER. These items will NEVER drop in the game. You may only get them now.

Consider this:

1.) Mage Mincer - Unique skill: silence enemy = no spells or casting.
This speaks for itself, literally making an enemy unable to cast magic, curses, heal itself, etc. If you run into a mage, you've instantly raped it.

What happens when you use this as an AOE attack? The entire enemy party is stuck to physical attacks now and can't cast heal either.

Hell you could even silence your own mage party member if they got cursed into berserk or something.

2.) Stone Skin Amulet - Unique skill: Improved protection against physical attacks.
Wait a sec, I just made my enemy unable to use magic, forcing them to use physical, and I have physical resistance too?

Most OP combo in the game. Buy now or cry later for the obvious best combo in the game.

Oh, and Pep's token is a no-brainer.

Everything else is for newbs.

r8

www.etherracing.com thank me later

Kind of dumb to spread out like that. Should've all-in on a single legit enchanted and would've ended up getting 1 for free, paying yourself everytime you buy. Then get returns faster.

>that one guy who bought 4k bread

>not spreading out odds just to get a couple more shekels

Which is the thing that pays dividends???

If you have any idea how to play these games, you'd immediately recognize what's going to be valuable vs. what's just on the menu.

I'm sorry you're a dumbass. You still have no excuse because you could've all-in on legendary loot boxes and got different leg loot everytime you opened. Idiot.

Anything with red background.

This is the best as it will be extremely valuable once the Kings set releases:

ethercraft.io/#/shop/42

etherracing thread lets go bois

>different leg loot
uw0tm8

Prices are rising, meaning people will allways buy the best price/return ratio nigger
Legendary crate gives 0.001 each time someone buys, for the price of 0.4eth (garbage tier)
Ragnarok currently costs 0.25 and gives 0.0025, thats a much beter ratio

CURRENTLY.

Not when YOU bought. You fucked up. You asked us to rate, and I did. You got a C- for not thinking about what you were doing first.

I'm buying all the time boii

i heard rings are good and you can have 2 of them equipped is this true? i will buy

The gungir is a sleeper-still a good buy under 75. People are buying the .5 stuff now because they're reinvesting / rising tide effect. Watched it go from 40-54 in a couple hrs last night. My tx didnt go thu because metamask was jewing so i got as the 65th today. Get in before 75. These weapons are probably going to be some of the strongest ever released.

from developer. literally can't lose buying rings up before this is common knowledge

given you gotta get 2 rings. price will double even triple very soon.

mfw this kid is making strategies for a game that literally isn't going to be made

WHERE MY #PEPSQUAD AT?

>Implying I wouldn't outright finish the game myself for massive gains

these ethercraft guys need to goto jail. lets find out who they are, anons...they've done enough damage already. partys over.

>release balance patch for shitty minecraft knockoff
>crash the real world economy
psssh nothin personell normies

Sales have slowed down a bit since day 1, but these items are available until mid February. And many of them have few sales, and are still at the original price.

Honestly after seeing how the devs purposefully locked themselves out of the ether in the contract, the relative uniqueness of their code, the expense of creating a unique erc20 token for every single item instead of just making one, this doesn't look like a scam to me. I think this game is actually going to come out.

If it comes out and hits mainstream publications, ponzi gains won't matter. In fact you will make more money if no one else bought your item, because you will own something with an extremely limited supply.

go kill yourself dev. we know who you are, bitch. you wont escape justice punk.

How heavy are your bags?

so has anyone taken their money out of this ponzi allready?
or is it stuck in there forever?

I just withdrew my initial investment, and we're still only on the 2nd day.

It's not a ponzi. The sale ends in like 3 weeks. Basically the quicker you are to believe in the game, the more likely you are to get your items for free or at a discount. The items being sold are the best that will ever exist in the game and will never drop again.

Retard.

I'm making gains on ethercraft even if I didn't buy super-early.
Etherfuckingcars is a fucking scam instead. Horrible site, high prices, no effort.

stateofthedapps.com