I told you all but you didn't listen. You all held delusions of an eternal bull...

I told you all but you didn't listen. You all held delusions of an eternal bull, now you're fucking bleeding from the ass.

Next time secure your fucking profits, newfags. I'm going to take my profits from the bull run and reinvest when BTC hits 7K. I will catch the knife and come up 300% in 6 months of bear, just in time for the next bull. The sooner you normies understand this concept the sooner you'll start actually making money.

Apologize

In b4 BTC rallies to 40k and you look like a faggot

so where is the bottom nigga

6-8k

It will sink to 6-7K and rally back to mean ~9K then we are in for 4-8 months of bear market with slow gains until next bull run. This is cyclical. It's not going to rally until it hits bottom and support brings it back to mean. I've been telling you fags how to make money for months. Nobody listens. Incremental sells on pumps, secure profits, reinvest at bottom of correction, repeat, profit.

another newfag over here.

Who cares if bitcoin falls to 8k? It was at 2k just half a year ago.

does secure mean cash out
i am unironically mentally retarded

Who's buying the 300%?

I think everyone who wants in on it, is in. The weak are getting out, and won't return.

The run up this year fueled itself, but what's going to drive the next boom, if there even is one?

I've seen nothing that tells me who's going to buy in to drive this 300% any time soon.

"I've secured my initial $20k investment + $10k profit + taxes."

>20k
>10k

and u call us normies. SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Sell back to fiat and keep it ready on an exchange to buy back after correction. Sell small percentages of your stack as it pumps, so even if you're caught with your pants down and it dips you've already secured a portion of profit and you're not left holding heavy ass bags.

>This is cyclical.
Based on?

This last year was unique, and based on factors that will not be repeated. Cannot be repeated, if you want to be honest. The average person is not buying in, the market is too volatile. If Bitcoin were a stock or ETF, money managers would be yanking their customers out of it.

Don't trade stocks, because you clearly don't know how to read a market.

Prove me wrong. Explain to me who the market is, that's going to buy a 300% run up.

Who bought the 300% every correction for the past 2 years? If you think crypto has reached saturation below $1T mcap you're out of your mind.

Nigger i invested $500 into xlm, xrp, walton.......i wont die i just want free meme bands

Anyone who invests their entire savings in this shit DESERVES to get BTFO

Walton $200 per end of 2018 dubs get

Sometimes its hard to find a bottom, even while using fib retracement...

What do you recommend doing if you buy, few days later you get into the red, then something like this crash happens?

Similarly, when do you recommend cashing some profits out? At 25% more than initial investment?

The same institutional and smart money that gave us the momentum for the last bull run. They all secured their profits on the way up and are free to dump as much as they want and rebuy the correction. This happened 6 times last year alone.

buy in boys are we really turning our backs on meme magic now?!?!?!

If you came in at the top of the market you can either get out and eat shit, or cup your nuts and hodl for months. Sucks to be dumb money.

See, maybe I am just super dumb, but how do you know when the market is getting pumped full of 'institutional and smart money'? Better question is how do you know when to secure your profits in order to not get fucked? Are you basically saying, never 'hodl all your eggs in one basket'?

>he sold back to fiat

Sorry not all of us can time the market perfectly.

Bitcoin trades 4x the speed of a stock. 24h7. This too creates illusion of super volatility

yawn

good luck timing the bottom

lets check back in a few months and see where the price is

Yeah thats what I'm trying to understand what OP is getting at. I feel like you basically need to pray that you're lucky in timing the market.

Wait till the traditional stocks start to trade 24h7 too, you will have insane markets

U need to buy in ATL (the best time is under lower bollinger band), not above higher bollinger in ATH.

Fuck you I'm recovering.

300% correction last year? Or the year before?
When? Are you looking at graphs nobody else has? I'm looking at the 4 year history, and I see no 300% corrections in the last 2 years.
This is why I can't take any of you seriously, if anyone tries to be rational about you, you start making shit up.
Again, where is the market for a 300% run up, after what's going on right now? Do you even have the brainpower to try and answer, or are you just going to pull a bullshit lie out of your ass again?

Not a 300% correction, and not that I'm putting words in OP's mouth, but a lot of people are referring to the corrections that have happened every year, mostly around this time frame of January.

Ah, the mythical instutitional and smart money. Keep going - who are these people, and what makes you think they want to take a huge risk again?

I know several Wall Street types, and none of them think Bitcoin is anything more than a crapshoot. You'd think they'd be all in if their bosses were.

Again, who exactly are these people?

Secure your profits on the way up. Nobody is going to know where the top is. A very basic strategy would be to Sell increments of 5% of your stack every 30% gain.

Use log chart when looking at data with huge variance.

The graph I'm looking at shows a pretty stable graph for this time last year. I'm really curious what charts you're looking at?

>Use log chart when looking at data with huge variance.

So the chart I posted is inaccurate? Please explain. I don't see a 300% correction in price.

There are nearly 300 hedge funds already in bitcoin

Haha this

When the scale is $1 to $20k how well are you gong to see a correction of $5 to $3 and regain to $9? You wont. Use log chart to see mutiplicatives.

first of all you cant have a "correction" of 300%
100% is the most something can drop

second of all turn on a logarithmic chart if you want to compare percentage drops

third here are a few examples from the past

the volume on both futures are total garbage, mongolian goat 2019 are probably more liquid

Hedge funds, IRAs, Tech investors. There isn't any myth, ya dingus. Use google.

Some people just don't let proofs confuse them.

its almost as if

its almost like fibonacci lines are a self fulfilling prophecy

and it keeps happening